Hardmode solo visual

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Tayz is ur friar, Punishment?

next time we should go under bridge before fighting :/

edit:
Here comes the QQ: Ardemaa and Cerisha have great skills adding and killing low hp solos :p

No im not tayz im devestator , noticed tayz around tho another low rr friar , pretty much doing same as me :D

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
I'm so glad friars are on the same side as me, I think they'd actually give me a little trouble if they were not in the same realm. I wouldn't want to fight a high RR one.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Seems like Beeks is doing quite well on his friar :)

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
hi rr friars are a mare, I suppose its a bit like fighting a valk. hp bar goes up faster than it goes down.

there are some tiresome dipsticks on ywain, but you just have to take it like a man and rinse and repeat. I do add, but thats generally to help a realmie who's getting beat down, if i see he's winning ill just hang about to make sure the fight stays even. and screw running away.

and someone remove the rofl emote, its getting so friggin tiresome.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
lol logge don my mos5 fe3 huntress tonight with her end myth and man its retardedly easy :p

Nice break from friar

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Valk versus friar = free rps,although Allexandrite is tough but he uses debuff poisons from infs on his staffas well as mezz poison which is a lil retarded tbh,came across a scout recently on sb,he slammed I purged then he used mezz poison,not alot u can do then :/

aika

Part of the furniture
friars are usually free rps for a champ as well

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
y. friars are free rps on thane too.(tho not on sb for some reason)
i believe its cause they dont spec/template/ra their defence enough.

Stasi

Loyal Freddie
Tayz is ur friar, Punishment?

next time we should go under bridge before fighting :/

edit:
Here comes the QQ: Ardemaa and Cerisha have great skills adding and killing low hp solos :p

if i remember correct Cherisha was an hardass NS from EU-classic

aika

Part of the furniture
Cerisha is an alb inf and ns from classic

aika

Part of the furniture
what's not free RPs for a champ?

valks, maulers, viper3 assassins, warriors, armsmen,skalds ( they are insanely OP this patch and I usually lose in 1v1's against them).

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
valks, maulers, viper3 assassins, warriors, armsmen,skalds ( they are insanely OP this patch and I usually lose in 1v1's against them).
this patch?

as far as i know only NS's got any attention...

aika

Part of the furniture
well ,since last patch I played ( around 1.93 or so xD)

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
Tbh, there is like ZERO point trying to solo on ywain be it on a visi OR a stealther these days!! Mids and Hibs (and prolly albs) seem to be incapible of running less than 2 to a grp!

Same goes for FGs aswell for that matter, i cant remember the last time our FG has actually met anything less than 2FG+ in open RvR!

If i see a EU player that i recognise soloing i will ofc leave them, unless ofc they were trash bk on EU, other than that its open season on ANYTHING i see as that seems to be the mentalitly of Ywain and i know full well that its gonna be the same bk towards me or anyone else regardless of how you yourself play!!!

aika

Part of the furniture
I play many characters, a zerging ranger one of them too, I follow a simple rule:

I don't add on 1v1s at emain agra bridge area on all classes and usually on champ I don't add on 1v1's in other areas as well. On other classes I add though most of the time(unless its someone I know).

Soloing is pretty nice on ywain tbh, better than on the dead dyvet that's for sure, just stay clear of high traffic areas and you're fine. Ofc you get zerged often, but you can find action almost anywhere in NF and thats nice :)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
I play many characters, a zerging ranger one of them too, I follow a simple rule:

I don't add on 1v1s at emain agra bridge area on all classes and usually on champ I don't add on 1v1's in other areas as well. On other classes I add though most of the time(unless its someone I know).

Soloing is pretty nice on ywain tbh, better than on the dead dyvet that's for sure, just stay clear of high traffic areas and you're fine. Ofc you get zerged often, but you can find action almost anywhere in NF and thats nice :)

This is pretty much the way to play. Camp routes to and from the action and surf on the edge of the action. The bridges are still good because you can catch the stealth zergs ganking soloers.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Plenty of soloing to be had but at times shitgroups or stealth zergs will hunt in the soloing areas. Its always been that way so its nothing new :) Now and again you can take some with you which is always amusing. I have noticed more and more groups leave me alone though, the more I solo the more it happens which is a good thing and it has to be said, more Mid groups will leave me than Alb groups.

I zerg on my ranger but not in the solo areas, picking off people in the sieges and whatnot. If you are solo in a siege area, between keeps and whatever then that's what happens.

Its not much worse than Dyvet was tbh. On there you had terrible groups that had no option than to zerg soloers as they could not even hope to beat a full group, though I think on Mid it is more a griefing thing, Americans seem to somehow get off on it.

All in all I am quite happy with it, I am thinking of making another movie once I have got back into it properly, I am still very rusty.

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Soloing as a alb is harder than hibgard. It's pretty much read that if the third realm turn up the alb wil be killed first. I can live with it most times but I do get pissed when they then let the player you were fighting live.

Everz

FH is my second home
Had some fun soloing on my chanter yesterday morning. Managed a cool 32k before I started getting run over, do love this class when things go right on it. :D

Gahn

Resident Freddy
I just add, and always will, on outnumbered odds in favor of whoever one is in the shit situation.
Rest of the hunt for a soloer is having a lot of a patience and trying (if you have time) to avoid the most trafficated bridges, ofc having stealth is a plus to avoid the fucked up heads.

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
I just add, and always will, on outnumbered odds in favor of whoever one is in the shit situation.
Rest of the hunt for a soloer is having a lot of a patience and trying (if you have time) to avoid the most trafficated bridges, ofc having stealth is a plus to avoid the fucked up heads.

My last fight before I had to log. Used mezz poision to attack 3 mids fully expecting to die. Who do you think the hib fg stun nuked down first? Game always has been hibgard.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
MY RANGERS NAME IS AMAZONE-YWAIN2 LEAVE HER ALONE! xD

Lightfighter

One of Freddy's beloved
... though I think on Mid it is more a griefing thing, Americans seem to somehow get off on it.

Word, I've noticed american albs take the whole "war"-thing a lil' to serious too. They only have characters on alb etc and if you have toons on other realms you're an x-realming traitor to your realm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom