Happyslapowned

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Got one on my phone of a meathead getting dropped after slapping some dude - tis class - that one is good as well - looks like a bit of a boxer or something - nice accurate punches :) Shouldve stomped the lil chavs as well tho :)

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
yeah this is funny, was posted a few weeks ago i think the overall decision was that it was an accident (or maybe that was another forum i was discussing it at the same time)

Funny

Drusus

Fledgling Freddie
Sparx said:
yeah this is funny, was posted a few weeks ago i think the overall decision was that it was an accident (or maybe that was another forum i was discussing it at the same time)

Funny

Just watched it twice, he see's the girl right behind him and then slings his arm out, definately not an accident imo, and hats off to the guy taking em both out :worthy:

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
he's definatley a martial artist to :). can see that in the way he moves around.

They got so owned.

Gamah

Banned
time-team-dig.jpg

TTl.gif

The scene where Time Team dig up this video from its ancient burial.

Windwalka1

Fledgling Freddie
why wud the camera be recording them if it was an accident? some uber pervert lol!

serves the twats right :p

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
I think he controlled himself quite well that BF, i'm not sure i could have kept myself from kicking that guy's head off at the end. Fucking happyslappers

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
Instantly attacking those guys makes that boyfriend an major asshole who was probably just clad for what happened :S Funny clip though :cool:

cmr

Banned
Saggy said:
Instantly attacking those guys makes that boyfriend an major asshole who was probably just clad for what happened :S Funny clip though :cool:

a major asshole are you serious?

they hit his gf right in the face and he didnt even think and defended her and beat the shit out of them both..... she seemed stunned by what had happened... you can hear him hit her face.... they got what they deserved, you dont just hit someone in public, let alone a complete stranger and let alone a woman

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
cmr said:
they hit his gf right in the face and he didnt even think and defended her and beat the shit out of them both.....
What exactly was he defending her for? The hit had already taken a place. Just an random hothead in my eyes :S
cmr said:
she seemed stunned by what had happened... you can hear him hit her face....
She instantly tried to stop her boyfriend.
cmr said:
they got what they deserved, you dont just hit someone in public, let alone a complete stranger and let alone a woman
But when someone hits you its perfectly fine for your friend to hit the shit out of the one who hitted you? Oh, its 21th century -> equality is the trend :cool:

That boyfriend was most likely expecting that to happen and probably hoping for it too. Those guys may have deserved it but that boyfriend still acts like an major asshole - you can do the same thing in several ways and he chosed the worst one :S

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
That guy going fucking crazy them was kinda funny.

Not really sure what the happy slap thingy is, never experienced anything like it and never seen anyone do it. Just slapping someone randomly?

Seems a bit, retarded.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Saggy said:
What exactly was he defending her for? The hit had already taken a place. Just an random hothead in my eyes :S

But when someone hits you its perfectly fine for your friend to hit the shit out of the one who hitted you? Oh, its 21th century -> equality is the trend :cool:

That boyfriend was most likely expecting that to happen and probably hoping for it too. Those guys may have deserved it but that boyfriend still acts like an major asshole - you can do the same thing in several ways and he chosed the worst one :S
if someone did that to my wife i would do the same witout question, 50% defending my wife and 50% punishing the little turd that did it. no wonder the world is going to shit when all peole can expect is a stern taling to...or wouldnt you do that incase you hurt their feelings?

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i think we all would tbh. And it was a pretty shitty happy slap too, fair play to the bloke.

Happy slapping is a fucking disgrace and a menace they should all be funcking leathered

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
That guy going fucking crazy them was kinda funny.

Not really sure what the happy slap thingy is, never experienced anything like it and never seen anyone do it. Just slapping someone randomly?

Seems a bit, retarded.

yep, just slap a random person

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
I do wonder how its possible for people to do something like that and actually get away with it? I mean where I'm from if you try a stunt like that you will get your ass kicked, unless you are a big guy beating down on small fellas. Then you are just a chicken shit and will end up getting beat down by someone else. And lose all respect towards your friends.

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
Raven said:
if someone did that to my wife i would do the same witout question, 50% defending my wife and 50% punishing the little turd that did it. no wonder the world is going to shit when all peole can expect is a stern taling to...or wouldnt you do that incase you hurt their feelings?
I would let my girlfriend handle it and if someone did happyslap to me I would take it as a joke. Then again I'm a on/off person - if someone manages to make me angry enough to hit them I'll go all the way :S

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
Am a on/off person aswell, and I'm pretty sure I would not be calm about it. Think only time I have put someones lights out was when a random person tought it be funny to push me into a wall when I walked past them. Before I knew what happend I had knocked him out.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
someone tryed to drown me when i was about 8 or 9 or something.

i punched him good and proper. infact the only punch ive ever had to dish out.

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
Heta said:
Am a on/off person aswell, and I'm pretty sure I would not be calm about it. Think only time I have put someones lights out was when a random person tought it be funny to push me into a wall when I walked past them. Before I knew what happend I had knocked him out.
I've been hitted by car twice and didn't give a shit (first one was done on purpose and other one was an accident) :S And when I said all the way I meant all the way :cool: Reached that level three times iirc - once because of getting stabbed and other times for something way worse. Luckily most people are ready to stop nuts like me before things go too far :m00:

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
if you get stabbed i dont think there is a too far in regards to dishing it back out.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Saggy said:

yeah defend the 2 real assholes.. u one of em?

/edit: u honestly wont do anything if a complete stranger walked up and shoved a fist in ur G/F's face? wonder what she'd think of u if u just stood there humbly saying " but i cant do anything, its already happend"...... shrug..

and u know, "talking" to those ppl would probably have made them happy and instantly tried it again on someone else. atleast getting whooped will make them think before trying it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom