"Happy slapping"

Sockstuff

Can't get enough of FH
WTF! "Slapping" someone with with the heavy side of a traffic cone?!
"Slapping" someone with a swift kick to the face?!
"Slapping" someone whilst they're comming towards you on a bike.
Slapping a woman waiting for a bus?!?!?!

This really is fucked up. I'm glad this craze hasn't started up around here (to my knowledge).

Utini

Can't get enough of FH
I work on the mobile phones in a digital crime unit, so can imagine the amount of these ive seen. On the plus side i can remember at least 1 or 2 who've been sent down for it :) (possibly associated crimes too). Videoing it gives the police such good evidence they cant argue with, spazzes.

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
It worries me tbh.

It doesn't matter how tough or rough you are and how young they are - if 5-10 people jump you, you're gonna go down.

I am lucky - I am a big person and as a result rarely attract attention from the mongrels who do this sort of thing, I know if it happened my temper would take over but I am not good at fighting and if I did damage them seriously, I know it would be me in the dock for assault. IMO the attacker should always be the one who is liable for damages not the one who does the most damage.

M

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i dont know if its people not able to defend them selves, or fear of being prosecuted because they are innocent. be honest, that is how it is these days. if your innocent and you defend your self then you get done for it, but the stupid twat who attacked you goes free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom