Happy Easter!!

jaba

Fledgling Freddie
Happy easter everyone, hope you all get lots of chocolate and cool stuff...I am about to tuck into a giant kinder egg, so I hope I dont choke to death on the toy! :) :clap:

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Ew. Don't make me think of chocolate. My guts are killing me.

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Let us celebrate the death of Jesus and his rebirth from a chocolate egg that was delivered by a rabbit inside a cave in the middle of a desert somewhere!

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
season.jpg

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
[QUOTE='Shy]http://www.shy.50megs.com/misc/season.jpg[/QUOTE]

if you keep posting that with every holiday, it doesnt really make any sense then does it?:p

also happy easter everyone:D.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Ofc it makes sense! It's a picture suitable for every occasion!

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
I agree with Shy's post! Holidays are just an excuse for my family to abuse my l33t cooking skillz! :mad:

Shovel

Can't get enough of FH
Happy Easter y'all. Regardless of its limited true meaning to 90% of the population, it's still an excuse to say "Happy" to a large group on online strangers, which can't be bad :)

xane

Fledgling Freddie
Jonaldo said:
Let us celebrate the death of Jesus and his rebirth from a chocolate egg that was delivered by a rabbit inside a cave in the middle of a desert somewhere!

Everyone knows that when Jesus was crucified there were two others on crosses besides him. On one was Barrabus the Thief, and on the other was a bunny rabbit.

(c) Eddie Izzard.

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
Despite it being a load of religious tosh, have a good day you *****.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Happy Easter!

I know its a bit late but I've been on holiday in the USA...

Wij

I am a FH squatter
dysfunction said:
Happy Easter!

I know its a bit late but I've been on holiday in the USA...

Lucky frickin bastid :eek:

dysfunction

FH is my second home
TdC said:
ooh how was it?

It was great!

I went to see a friend who lives in Milwaukee (4 days there) and then spent another 5 days in New York.

I ate too much though. First two mornings in Milw. I had breakfast at IHOP (Intnl House of Pancakes)...cheap good food and bucket loads of it!

Had a free tour of the Miller Brewery in Milw. and thats about all there is to do there apart from the huge lakes but its too cold for that now. Great City this. I think it would be a nice place to live although I think it gets bloody cold in winter!

NY was great fun. Loads of security checks for Empire State build and Statue of Liberty. Its like checking through Airport security. Went to all the other Touristy places like Ground Zero etc. NY is not as cheap as i was hoping for but still not quite as bad as London. $5 for a beer in lots of places! :eek6:

Its nice to be home again where everything is normal. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom