Sex Happy New Year 2023

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Just back from a mad Tesco shop
I'm cooking an enormous chicken tonight with roasties, yorkshire puds, and lashings of gravy from the bird's cavity juices

(Need an extra large bird as got a last minute guest staying over - my 2nd row rugby pal. He can eat a wheelbarrow of potatoes and not even begin to feel full. He's an inch taller than me and about 40 times stronger. He got drunk last night and pulled the wing mirror off his car as he thought it was a kebab. Idiot lol)

Anyway, happy new year to all of you
See you next year for more of the same madness.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Happy New Year to everyone. Let's make it to 20 years of FreddysHouse!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It can't get any fucking worse, surely.

Got an M&S buffet tonight and a Turkey leg Xmas dinner tomorrow, courtesy of a £50 voucher from work.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Wife is doing oven snacks for the night, got a bottle of jack daniels to go with it. Happy New Year you lot :p

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
@Raven So if you've got the turkey leg, who gets the breast ?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I've got beer, wine, gin, prosecco, champagne, rum, pineapple for pina coladas, strawberries for frozen daiquiries, a lake of rum, plenty of vermouth and campari for negronis and that's all to go with the diefeuerzangenbowle!

I think I've under-catered for alcohol again. :(

HNY everybody!

brooky

One of Freddy's beloved
Yearly I'm still not dead post..

Happy new year to everyone (apart from Lecter... he's still a cunt)

Ono

Part of the furniture
Have a great 2023 everyone. I would just go for it. Whatever you always wanted to do in life.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Our New Year blew up when our friends we were off to visit suffered a bereavement so my wife spent.today at our friend's Dad's funeral while I looked after the kids. So an unusual December 31st all told. Missus has already gone to bed and I'm watching MOTD drinking Calvados.

Happy New Year!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Our New Year blew up when our friends we were off to visit suffered a bereavement so my wife spent.today at our friend's Dad's funeral while I looked after the kids. So an unusual December 31st all told. Missus has already gone to bed and I'm watching MOTD drinking Calvados.

Happy New Year!
I am watching it too, feel like shite so staying in and watching TV.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Watched the last leg, now got some Adam Hill stand up thing on. Will be off to bed shortly after. Quite fancy a 5am start tomorrow. Up, porridge. Gaming.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Well, I'll wish you all a Happy New Year - I've had this flu/chest infection for over 3 weeks now but finally on antibiotics and hopefully on the mend, but knackered.

HNY you asshats :)

Embattle

FH is my second home
I am watching it too, feel like shite so staying in and watching TV.

We watch it here as well, naturally we've not done much at Christmas and took little notice of NY with all what happened in 2022.

However HNY to those enjoying it.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Surprised it took someone that long lol

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Happy belated new year all xx. Run up to Christmas started strangely... I have buggered up my knee again which meant I was told to rest for 2 weeks doing daily physio and to keep walking about to a minimum... This week I began the next part of my Swedish education which is Swedish as a second language which will take about 12 months if I am able. Then I could if I wanted to, I could go to university and study for a degree in Swedish (I am not sure I can get that far with the language if I am honest but I will hopefully get through the secondary school part ...).

My last day of work is the 31st of January so it is a bit intense right now working full-time and studying full-time so I am putting more emphasis on the study and less obviously on the working (ie not overtime & working to rule)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom