Hangover cures

O

old.tRoG

'They' all do it to 'look cool'.

The youth of today :(

-I'll never understand them.

S

slapmesilly..

Beer doesn't taste good, it's way too bitter..
the only alcohol I drink because I like it is Baileys, Quientraue (sp?) and Coebergh and Smirnoff..

usually beer comes after that when I can barely taste the difference between paper and shoarma

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Originally posted by slapmesilly..
Beer doesn't taste good, it's way too bitter..
the only alcohol I drink because I like it is Baileys, Quientraue (sp?) and Coebergh and Smirnoff..

usually beer comes after that when I can barely taste the difference between paper and shoarma

You are just a wee lad.

S

Sigurd

Originally posted by old.Xarr
beer is the nectar of life.

beer > all*

82.jpg

O

old.Mitsu

Love the feeling when you wake up the next day with a taste of dead moose in your mouth. :D

But lots of sleep and water. I usually keep my bedroom cold aswell.. helps too imo.

S

SFXman

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
Am I the only one who drinks because it tastes good?
Pfft, no !?
Guinness, excellent taste although I was extremely cautious the first time I bought one in Chamonix, France.
Corona, just love how the lime there and all makes it so dammnnnnn good.
Koff, favorite finnish beer. Something about it that makes it superior to the others :p
Stella Artois, favorite beer that I could buy in Chamonix... after Corona, Lapin Kulta and Guinness.
Also, what beats good drinks such as the White Russian, Long Island Ice Tea, Sex on the Beach (no bars in Finland have known that one :(), and Dennis the Menace (Probably a finland-only drink).

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Originally posted by SFXman

Denise the Menace (Probably a finland-only drink).

Unless you weird fins gave him a sexchange shouldn't it be
dennis the menace?

S

SFXman

LOL! My bad, hahahahaa... I just realised the mistake. Lol.... indeed Gombur, good point.

E

--Eraser--

Originally posted by the_chimera

82.jpg

ahahaha i have this one in a nice frame hanging in my kitchen
:bazbeer:

i got it from my last GB trip, think from edinbourgh. wha a very nice "pub-culture" you have over there, folks :clap:

and of course as a german i have to advice you, that a beer is the best thing against a hangover for sure :)

O

old.Xarr

mmmmmmm beer...--

*starts drooling homer simpson style*

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
Am I the only one who drinks because it tastes good?

mmmm beer with twigs in.

Nice pint whilst pwning some Nooby pwide on Camlann is ace.

O

old.Xarr

white russian rules, 'the big lebowski' rules.. now there's a winning combination :)

G

Garnet

water and sleep :)

I never get hangovers but i do feel like shit sometimes in other places :)

J

Jiggs

fu*king hell get a new sig garnet its 2003 now and the *big sig* is old :D

and fyi sfx you dont really start to get the big hangovers until u hit 25+ and believe me its all downhill from there!

i never got hangovers when i was a teenager either, and i drank enough Thunderbird and Special Brew :D

these days a nice cool white burgundy is my favourite tipple.....

D

Draylor

Its not been said enough yet:

Irn-Bru

the only hangover cure worth using :)

R

rynnor

Hmm - big fry up is the best cure I know - however if your heading out for a serious drinking spree and know your gonna be sick try taking some antacid powders first.

One friend of mine who was sick with alarming frequency began to have problems with his teeth melting...

T

Tenko

.... hehe Rynnor that sounds proper scary.

Still, the World Cup nearly killed a mate of mine. Continuous all day drinking lead to his pancreas packing in. He cant drink anymore, ever, or he may die. :(

So be careful kiddies! :D

E

Euthanasia.

Originally posted by sharma
i like drank a gallon of water when i first got a REAL bad hangover at 15, seriously this concoction is deadly - 3 pints of beer, 2 Smirnoff ices, and a bicardi breezer, i couldnt stand up almost and dragged my self to bed.

1 litre of water, 2 packets of ready salted crisps and some toast helps.
lightweight, when i went out drinking with gombur we had 450 pints ,234 triple vodka shots, 94 absynthe shots each.

E

Euthanasia.

Damini: down a pint of soda water as fast you can, helps the hang-over, but makes you burp like [insert something that burps alot here]..the village pleb perhaps Oo

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Euthanasia.

lightweight, when i went out drinking with gombur we had 450 pints ,234 triple vodka shots, 94 absynthe shots each.
Old-timer.

Users who are viewing this thread