Hand of God = L46 enhance line shield ( Cleric)

Zede

Part of the furniture
Anyone help with with this

If im in a fight, see assist train coming towards me - i pop this any one any idea what effect if will have, and would it stack its effects with WL ML10 & BoF ?

Zrall

Loyal Freddie
afaik the focus shields for shaman/druid/cleric can be cast on u self, but as soon as u get touched u loose focus= why would u want to cast it on ur self in first place

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Nope you won't lose it but as far as I know you can't do anything when you've got it on you (just like any other focus spells). And it eats a lot of power so you would probably just be able to keep it for 20-30 seconds before you go totally oop.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:
Anyone help with with this

If im in a fight, see assist train coming towards me - i pop this any one any idea what effect if will have, and would it stack its effects with WL ML10 & BoF ?

its crap as soon as the person you cast it on attacks/cast it drops :-(

:m00:

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
It's a fun ability, have a buffbot standing in FoP and cast it on your main char then run outside the keep and see the archers assisting on you hitting you for 5 damage :D
Other than that it's not much of a use though you can save someone with it if you see the person being /assist'ed on by archers or has an assist train on them.
It would be much better if they made it a 5 sec duration buff or something so you can cast it on multiple targets and you wouldn't have to stand still.
Because it's so high in enhance nobody usually specs for it (in albion) other then having it on their buffbot and without FoP you run out of power in about 10 secs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom