Help Hamsterdam

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Arrived yesterday, we checked in at the hotel then went out to eat (food is friggin expensive by the way). We were tired, so we came back to the hotel and slept until the evening.

Went to De Balie, got seated - took 20 minutes for the waitress to come take our order. 20 minutes later, she comes by all appologetic, saying the main course we had selected (fish), was no longer available, as they had run out of fish. We order something else, then 10 minutes later she comes back and says the fish is back.... took about 1 hour to have our food in front of us :(

We finish our food and drinks, and ask for the bill. I ask if she can point us out to "Waterhole", a live music bar which should be in Leidseplein aswell. She says yes, and that she will be back with our change and she will explain then.

Comes back with the change, we tip her, and I ask her again about Waterhole - at which point she acts as if she never heard of the place, even though minutes earlier she had said she knows where it is.

damn man, I'm sorry you got saddled with such a tard after I recommended the place to you :(
glad the other guy heard you and sent you off in the right direction!

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
damn man, I'm sorry you got saddled with such a tard after I recommended the place to you :(
glad the other guy heard you and sent you off in the right direction!

S'ok, not your fault :)

old.Osy

Oh, home sweet home.

Friday evening, we got out, ate the most fantastic pizza ever, in some little italian place across Singel straat - the owner was kind enough to allow us to smoke inside (he was a smoker aswell), so that was great - as any of you smokers know, lighting a ciggie after eating is the most satisfying thing ever.

Then we crossed the canal and stopped into a coffeshop - yes, i got stoned. Gf got a bit scared at me slumbering and being dizzy, so she rushed me to the hotel, where i spent about an hour talking random stuff and groping her. Good stuff :D It was like sounds were changing intensity around me from low to "in your ear", and i was very very sleepy, but could not sleep.

Saturday she went to Rijksmuseum and i spent the time seeing some local band playing in Waterhole (Leidseplein).

On Sunday, we left Centraal Station for Schiphol, by train. Had a run in with some thieves, which dropped some coins under our seats to make us bend over and help them recover them, while another guy behind the one that was masking us was fiddling with our bags, grabbing our laptops and trying to leg it.

I saw the whole thing, got up, pushed away the guy close to me, put my foot in front of the other guy holding the bags, shouting "Motherfuckers !!" and grabbing the luggage off him. They rushed away immediately, apparently they timed the thing as the train was nearing a station.

In hindsight, two of them, one of me - and i'm not quite the scary type, not at all. Lucky. Surprised though, nobody else in the train said a peep, even though they saw the whole thing. A brit commended me on my self control, and some lady started a discussion in dutch about thieves and such. GF was oblivious, started shaking only after the event was long done.

Bitter taste, but i guess that can happen anywhere.

Would visit again, anyway.

Exioce

Part of the furniture
if you are in rembrandtsplein (eugh scuse spelling) check out the argentinian steak house, best steak I ever had in my life!
Been there wasn't too impressed. Rest of that trip was AWESOME!

Was in Amsterdam a couple of weeks back. Miserable weather. Shitty work meeting. Bleurgh.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Then we crossed the canal and stopped into a coffeshop - yes, i got stoned. Gf got a bit scared at me slumbering and being dizzy, so she rushed me to the hotel, where i spent about an hour talking random stuff and groping her. Good stuff :D It was like sounds were changing intensity around me from low to "in your ear", and i was very very sleepy, but could not sleep.

Fanny :D

old.Osy

Allright, it's the "Let's go to Hamsterdam!" time of the year again. I'll land this Friday, sometime before noon and have quite some hours to kill until the gf lands aswell. Who's up for some beers with the titty savy east-european?

*eyes Teedles*

old.Osy

Didn't find TdC's profile... wondering whether he's a thing for connoiseurs or he does street level only.

TdC

my handle on that site is HotLolita1989 :)

sadly I can't drop by...too busy and stuff :(

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Fuck. Teedles, can I have my naked pics back from you then? :( I thought you were a woman!

TdC

no: I use the naked pics people send me to make random profiles on websites. Iirc I used yours on an animal "friends" site.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
my handle on that site is HotLolita1989 :)

sadly I can't drop by...too busy and stuff :(

orly_bush.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom