Halloween

D

Damini

Gah, little bastards did it again today, except the window was only slightly open, resulting in a window sill drenched and everything soaked.

Still, I went to speak to the neighbour opposite (lovely old lady) and while I was chatting to her I look behind me to see two little bastards creeping up to my house with water balloons. They completely bricked it to see me standing behind them, and fled up the street. Trouble is, loads of little shortcuts to The Housing Estate means I have no real idea where they live still. God, I long for half term to be over.

I wouldn't mind so much, water ballons at the front door or whatever, but throwing them into my house is just not on.

W

Will

Open the window wide, but put clingfilm up. That'll teach them.;)

X

xane

Get a super-soaker gun, so you can engage in the "harmless fun" too :)

X

xane

Also, I just remembered, hasn't Kenny got a webcam ?

Reposition Camera. Post Results On Forum. Photoshop Contest. Etc.

L

L_Plates

Well last night i had my 1st trick or treaters.

They rang the bell for 3 mins non stop till i finally got my ass up and went to answer the door.

I opened the door and to my disbelief there stood 2 TOWNIES with a mask on and a hall hanson bright yellow jacket both about 17 years old.

*trick or treat*

I said to you not get the idea that if no one answers after the 1st few rings of the bell it means they are busy or asleep. ( so i was polite )

He said : But i like your doorbell !!!

I SAID !!!!

Well unfortunately for you i dont like cheeky ass kids that try to take the piss out of me so i suggest you get your scummy ass of my property before i slap you the fuck off it !!!!

They said nothing and walked away !!!

----------

God help the next ones :)

I

Insane

Originally posted by xane
Why were you throwing things out the window whilst having a small crap, I normally read a book.

you BASTARD!

that had me going into hysterics for about 5 minutes because of the images it put into my head!

i had to explain myself to my manager :( but he did laugh as well at that remark :D

X

Xtro 2.0

Had a couple of 15 yr olds (or so) come round last night.

I answered the door holding a baseball bat and before they said anything I said "I'll break your fucking legs if you don't fuck off".

Then I realised they were friends of my nephew's who I'm looking after - oops ;)

T

Testin da Cable

you're a strange, strange man sometimes mr xtro

T

Tom

wot xtro loks liek

hobbeshalloween.jpg

D

Deadmanwalking

Originally posted by Xtro 2.0
Had a couple of 15 yr olds (or so) come round last night.

I answered the door holding a baseball bat and before they said anything I said "I'll break your fucking legs if you don't fuck off".

Then I realised they were friends of my nephew's who I'm looking after - oops ;)

:clap: :D

E

Embattle

Originally posted by Damini
Because they are pikey little shits? And because our bathroom window backs onto an alleyway, so its easy for them to do it.

Perhaps they think you are a witch ;)

S

SoWat

I had two trick-or-treaters turn up last night.

Nobody in my house likes barbecue flavour crisps, so we normally have a fair few knocking about from variety packs.

I gave them two packets each.

They didn't exactly look thrilled (maybe they don't like barbecue flavour either).

W

whipped

I have about 20 packets of crisps in my cupboard that are about 2 months out of date.

I think they may be my treats to any kids that can find my flat :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom