Halloween

S

sad_mung

Forgive me if this has been posted recently, but....

BAN HALLOWEEN FFS!

Sodding Yanky pagan festival. Bastard brats banging on your door "Trick or Treat", fckrs.

Grrr. Me and the missus are off out on Friday night so we'll miss most of 'em, still the bastards come around two nights early sometimes!

E

evilmonkeh

i dont mind the aspect of getting dressed up as twats, but i dont like how little kids expect to ½inch stuff off you for free, or have the right to do some damage to your property. bloody americans

C

Cdr

Who says they have the 'right' to do damage to your property?

E

evilmonkeh

Originally posted by Cdr
Who says they have the 'right' to do damage to your property?
they seem to think they do.
at least the ones round here do

M

maxi--

im going to Glasgow on Friday morning. Hopefully I'll have no trick or treaters before 10am, but it is half term.

Last year i was heading to the shop before going out, and this 17 year old kid with a child(who was sleeping in his pushchair) came up to me and said "trick or treat!" i was in the street! the kid was asleep! Still, I was close to the shop, so offered to get the kid some sweets, as i was walking away she said "and a WKD blue!"

urgh.

oh yeah, and i bought her it as well, (i was in a good mood and about to meet a girl for drinks!)

duh.

D

Damini

If my window gets egged again I'm going out with a flame thrower and some water balloons filled with petrol.

C

Cdr

Fortunately my bathroom window is above the front door, so, if push comes to shove, a bucket of water (maybe piss) over them, will see 'em off - as I doubt they'd last long soaking wet in this cold :)

L

Laroma

.. for about 10 seconds when it's -10 degrees outside. :p

E

Ekydus

Halloween is a good experience when you know the community and you're about 6 years of age. After that it becomes annoying...

But you still get the 15 year old townies coming around the area and making a lot of noise.

Oh, expect a lot of fireworks too... Serisouly, fireworks have gone too far, instead of being for 1 or 2 days a year, it's now 1 or 2 months. Halloween is just another excuse for the rejects to let them off. Does my head in, FFS.

C

Cyfr

I just told one to bugger off, ITS NOT EVEN FUCKING HALLOWEEN YET

C

Cyfr

Originally posted by mr.Blacky
And what did your kid brother say to that?

Are you talking to me? If so im ever so confused :)

D

dysfunction

at least my Avatar is going to be relevant for a while...

F

Farsight

I dont know why we dont all celebrate Halloween as it SHOULD be celebrated.

Naked, under a nice full moon, with a big tree and some nice friends:)

T

Testin da Cable

perv.

when I was little and lived in indonesia we celebrated it within the large american community (40 families or so) there. they always made it a great thing with games and treasure hunts and puzzles and competitions and stuff with everyone, even native indonesians joining in. good fun to be had by all.

over here in england/holland, there is no tradition of it being done in the manner that I'm used to. I don't celebrate it now, and feel no need to. If someone now rang my doorbell shouting "trick or treat!!" I'd tell them to CTFOADOA :)

S

Scouse

Originally posted by Testin da Cable
If someone now rang my doorbell shouting "trick or treat!!" I'd tell them to CTFOADOA :)

Fucking LOL :)

I SO feel like not going to the pub on Friday now just to see their faces ;)

D

Damini

Just had some little shits throwing water balloons through my bathroom window.

They'd better hope I don't catch them.

T

Testin da Cable

you could cut off their heads, hollow them out and put little candles inside!! you'll win "bestist halloween kitted out frontdoor eva" prizes!!*

*may not be true

D

Damini

Because they are pikey little shits? And because our bathroom window backs onto an alleyway, so its easy for them to do it.

L

~Lazarus~

or, em, CLOSE THE FECKING WINDOW

or did you stink the place out?

D

Damini

Nah, our bathroom window is pretty much always open. We've got single pane glass in there, and if you don't have the window open condensation just literally streams off the window and puddles on the floor. We're getting it pseudo double glazed soon though.

X

xane

Originally posted by Damini
Just had some little shits throwing water balloons through my bathroom window.

Why were you throwing things out the window whilst having a small crap, I normally read a book.

T

Trem

Originally posted by xane
Why were you throwing things out the window whilst having a small crap, I normally read a book.

:D

Cama has been scaringly funny over the last week or so, alot of his posts have gone unnoticed, BUT I have noticed my friend I HAVE NOTICED!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom