halloween wolf

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I love the paranioa going on in that thread now.... very very amusing... personally I think inactionman has acted a little odd.. not sure why he wants to vote for toh

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
cause toht is evil and must die!

He wants to vote aphex, a lot of people seem to be relying heavily on people taking their assumptions at face value and not reading back to check facts.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
arghghhghgh ffs some of these guys have played in every single wolf game so far, AND still they do not know the rules:

The werewolves will win if they equal the villagers in numbers, and are the only remaining werewolf pack. The villagers will win if they kill all the werewolves.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
the thing is ... he is doing ok in terms of surving himself...

really cant wait to see how it unfolds today... however I do not care now if the furries win...

However although they are a villager i want to see the village idiot (names left out to protect the innocent) burn before this behaviour carries over into real life *laughs*

taB

Part of the furniture
Yep, there are some seriously comedy decisions and reasonings being made :)

Mystic G triple idiocy bluff tactic?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
oh look another suicide victim. mabs just couldn't take the shit logic anymore either.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I am also appalled that no one has challenged toht on leaving himself out of all his possible "scenarios"

gohan

FH is my second home
ye it will be clear now that mabs not being a wolf means toht is, but too late villages can't win unless their some sort of mass body pile up in the night

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yep, there are some seriously comedy decisions and reasonings being made :)

Mystic G triple idiocy bluff tactic?
Pretty much :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom