halloween wolf

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
other wolves are toht and ECA IMO.

Vig most probably teedles or mabs.

gohan

FH is my second home
hahah i said cal was dodgey from day 1

no-one seemed to pick up his random comments that had nothing to do with anythign or the fact he was stone wall voting me without the slightest reason

wouldnt be suprised if any of them were wolfs, village making it easy but not really being contructive so wolfs can blend in so easily without having to manipulate anything

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well with only 3 active posters since day 1 its not to hard. Say nothing and escape all attention.

Was fun fucking with their minds with the whole doc thing though.

Funny toht thinks I did it to protect the real doc, I just did it to fuck with them.

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
i quit manily cos i knew i couldnt reply as much as id like to due to leaving for work at 10 am and not getting back till 10 at night :(

gohan

FH is my second home
lol what a legend

wonder who's on the menu tonight

and the rest of the village are so thick /absent that they still won't click when he gets chomped

it'll be like hmmm thats suspicious who did he vote for? ah ye jup

jup just "say's no no im being set up isn't it obvious"

vilagers "yes, yes it is obvious i see so clearly now VOTE EVERYONE ELSE"

i feel for Tdc here

he'll make about 2 more posts proving why he isnt a wolf, realise he is talking to trolls then just give up

when i had 7 votes and i asked for valid reasons i didnt even get a reply let alone a reason..... its like no1 wants to play they just want to see the spread sheet at the end

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
i quit manily cos i knew i couldnt reply as much as id like to due to leaving for work at 10 am and not getting back till 10 at night :(

You would have been the 4th most active player if you had stayed around, even with those posting restrictions.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Tohts absence has been playing on my mind, he was oddly quiet for someone who is a self confessed talker. Once things heated up he seemed to go awol.
s

interesting comment from someone who has posted less than Will in the thread so far.

what a joke.

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
You would have been the 4th most active player if you had stayed around, even with those posting restrictions.

lol thats quite bad to say i havent been following the thread since i quit (too painful to see a game that im not playing *sobs*)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
wolves are clever, teedles is the only good guy with any sense of sanity or logic, and everyone else is just there for the ride.

wolves win this one easy.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Ive been following the thread closely (as I have little else to do at the moment) and I have to say.. I had no idea that some people who I would have expected to be incredibly logical are not, not only that but Will is there a village idiot role that is secret because really there is a cap which should be placed :p

gohan

FH is my second home
Ive been following the thread closely (as I have little else to do at the moment) and I have to say.. I had no idea that some people who I would have expected to be incredibly logical are not, not only that but Will is there a village idiot role that is secret because really there is a cap which should be placed :p

rofl ^^

gohan

FH is my second home

having been reading the thread today i couldn't agree more

maybe jup is the special role

but those 3 definatly playing for themselfs

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!

You need more than one "special" cap for this village.

*bangs head against wall*

gohan

FH is my second home
poor teedles ... lol they just don't listen to any sort of reason or logic..

3 v 3 tommoro unles special/wolfs target each other will be 3 villagers (or doc seer villager) and 2 wolfs + special

still think jup is special as ECA and toht seem to be working together

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
ffs that was bloody frustrating o0

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
\o/

I'm glad someone else felt the same. Day one was pointless, inaction desperate for an end to day one simply so he could scry someone, no interest in helping the town. The wolves and other evils getting it easy with villagers who did not contribute or simply did not post at all.

wild accusations with no backup, and not one sod challenging what was said.

I really do not know why any of the people that signed up for this game bothered.

TdC

yeah I agree. and get this: Mabs is a Vig also! The man just told me himself! Don't tell anyone though ;) Gosh I think I did mess up for him though, but he may be able to save the day if he pulls the same stunt I did heheh
Was fun fucking with their minds with the whole doc thing though.
Funny toht thinks I did it to protect the real doc, I just did it to fuck with them.
that SO freaked me out Chet, awesome move my man :D

Post of the fucking year by teedles. I wish it would let me rep him, oh at least ten times. At least someone in that hell hole of a village gets it.
cheers mate. I was just trying hard to get the other frigging villagers to wake the hell up. Man it was like talking to a bunch of rocks, and the Lycans just stepped in and guided the chaos to their own end :/ I did lose it towards the end though, and thought my little bombshell would help me out but I was already dead, and Will was right to kill me off. (though he's still a **** none the less ;))

you're right to quit if you have a work schedule like that though mate. the game wouldn't be as fun for you as it could be. better to man up and quit than drag things out imo.
i feel for Tdc here
lol I was freaking out mate hahaha

wolves win this one easy.
yup, 'fraid so, but Mabs may still save the day if he survives this night and the next day. tall order with the current crew though heh :)

maybe jup is the special role
he certainly is special, I'll give you that o0

You need more than one "special" cap for this village.

*bangs head against wall*
rofl!

poor teedles ... lol they just don't listen to any sort of reason or logic..

3 v 3 tommoro unles special/wolfs target each other will be 3 villagers (or doc seer villager) and 2 wolfs + special

still think jup is special as ECA and toht seem to be working together
aaaaaand....I'm dead. ffs hehehe :/

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
hmmm mabs.... do you think he is a the vig? I think he might be the special role... ability to dress up and act as any of the other roles??

TdC

oh no, he is one. at least, he told me so himself in steam chat after I'd perished horribly :)

yeah I had some thoughts about the secret role... one was a changing role that got switched once or twice a day...which would be an absolute mind fuck tbh, the other -after it's first kill- was the Minion, a human thrall of the Lycans who does their bidding. Or something obscene that nasty evil horrible Will came up with just for this one :/

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
2 vig's? hmm suppose it would be will's way of balancing the sk and special role.. but I always got the impression will hated the vig as a role.

TdC

yeah, well, people with that role tend to do -no offence guys- pretty annoying things.

also:

Steam said:
tdc: well aye, you, Toht and Jup
J Peasemould Gruntfuttock: well
J Peasemould Gruntfuttock: and dont spread it around
tdc: I thought Jup and Toht are wolves and you are the spech
J Peasemould Gruntfuttock: im a fucking Vigil aswell, so the whole counting thing is buggered :\
tdc: what? you're kidding?
J Peasemould Gruntfuttock: nope
tdc: fs lol. will, what a **** he is :D
J Peasemould Gruntfuttock: yeah so by my calc there is 1 villager left anyway, so its over tonite :)
J Peasemould Gruntfuttock: i just shot Eca tho, for giggles :p
tdc: so there's an evil spesh and a good spesh? oooo the plot thickens
J Peasemould Gruntfuttock: i really want to know what the wierd role is, cant work it out
tdc: aye, ECA was my reserve bad guy\

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
good ECA deserves to die for his total lack of involvement, although i suspect he is being sneaky due to an evil role he has.

TdC

lols Toht is using the same logic he used against me trying to put the burn on him to put himself in the clear and the blame on Aph3x :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Ahh... doctor ECA? Well, you stayed under the radar I suppose, problem is you were so far under it you made people suspicious.

toht needs to die.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I take it back burn meg. "bandwagoning has kept me alive since day 1"? Bollocks it has, people who cannot play has kept you alive, and your lack of contribution has added to the stupidity that is this village.

TdC

tbh I'm pretty sure Toht is a Lycan now. Or maybe he has acting like one down to a t :/

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
go go inactionman!!

meg next hopefully.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
n gnggggggghgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh

*tears out hair*

nghgaghhaaaaaaaangggggggggggggg

*hits fists against head*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom