Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
so where are we to then ?

presume were at an impass?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
so where are we to then ?

presume were at an impass?

Sadly to you, it seems that only "conclusive" choice so far is to burn you.

Have to wait for inactivemn to read the thread though, nothings certain.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Seems that way. I think Thot has missed my previous point though, yesterday of his own volition, I was second bottom in terms of who goes on the bonfire.

Since then, and this isn't directed at you Mabs, all that seems to have happened is that Jup has said "that's not like you" in a game where it's perfectly possible for anyone to deceive, you've said *fluffle* and now we're at deadlock?

To illustrate the point about deception: Inactionman wasn't the first to vote for Cal if you read the thread back. So whilst I believe he's the seer (because as I pointed out earlier, saying so is tantamount to suicide) it is entirely possible that he's seen nothing whatsoever?

I still don't think that you're just a vigilante either but I trust Jup less than you. I'm not all "Jup smells" as Toht put it, reading throughout I think Jup steers people towards the wood pile. "I didn't want to burn TdC but..." it's just rubbish, whereas I'm perfectly happy to say (and moreover stick up the screenshot to prove) that I couldn't trust TdC, so I stuck to my vote and I was wrong. Shit happens.

Toht says the only way is to burn Mabs so I'm fucked because I don't agree. If I changed my vote, you'd all be crying "you've got no reason, blah, blah".

I've set out my reasons for Jup, I'm sticking with Jup but I'm only my vote. You lot have to make up your own minds.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Fair enough Mystic, and yes, you were at the bottom of my suspicion pile. But today, after checking all variables and possile combos, you came out more of a suspicious character.

That's only based on the statistics, and the "two wolves" theory.

Mabs is still a prime candidate in my books, and Jup is far from "clean", but when i realised that if there's two wolves and we miss a furry, we've lost, it's gone a bit tits up.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The fact that aph3x came up "inconclusive"(even if trusting inactionman MIGHT be a mistake), takes out aph3x as we can't burn the special.

This leaves mabs, mystic and jup for me.

Mabs defends himself with "i don't care".
Mystic doesn't defend at all, actually skips it altogether.
Jup is VERY adamant in his defense.

This is three different people, three different defenses and since it's my choice, i guess i have to just choose which "defense" is the viable one.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
And both mystic and jup can't be wolves, 'cause they would've voted mabs off.

This leaves with mabs+jup, or mabs+mystic.

And i have zero idea on which is the more viable situation...

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Ok, so I can try and keep my brain in gear without it exploding, given that no villager would kill themselves whatever side, will you rank the rest of us in order please so I can try to understand where you're coming from?

Also can someone explain to me the whole basis of Aph3x being a special? Whilst I can't prove my theory on Mabs, it fits better than an accusation on Aph3x because afair he's not come out and said he was a vigi?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm thinking;

inactionman = seer
me = townie
aph3x = special/townie ('cause he can't be wolf according to seer)
mabs = wolf/townie
jup = wolf/townie
mystic = wolf/townie

But as said, mystic+jup combo isn't possible 'cause mabs would've burned already.

And if up or mystic were special, mabs would've burned again.

So it's possible that mabs is special too, but this would mean there's only one wolf.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Sorry Toht, I thought that I had defend myself? I thought we were moving on to justify our reasoning? So to reiterate the point I'm a villager as I've said from the start.

I bandwagon rode at the start for safety, I can't kill like the vig, can't rape like the SK, can't claw like a wolf, etc. I can actually prove my actions towards TdC as well, you lot just tell me when and I'll post the screenshot.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Actually no, even with only one wolf, mabs would've burned already.

So this kinda leads me to the only conclusion that mabs can be nothing else then a wolf because if mystic or jup was a wolf, they would've burned mabs.

Unvote: mystic g
Vote: mabs

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Mystic, i meant that you're not really going "i'm no wolf!" etc,, more towards the "what's your reasoning?", as in, defence via non-defence.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
And i've rationalized, calculated and wrecked my brain so many times that i've actually made myself doubt myself and so close to voting no vote for the first time in my life :(

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
That's fine I understand. As I've said though it's impossible for me to vote for Mabs or even retract my vote for Jup without falling under a cloud.

If I change it, I'll be trying to force Mabs to burn. If I withdraw it, I'll be seen as taking it back because if Jup doesn't burn it makes no odds to me, i.e. that me + Jup are a combo.

So, I'm stuck where I am, which is fine because I believe that I'm right. It means that you lot have to burn Mabs though if that's what you want. I don't think that'll happen though unless you, Inaction & Aph3x decide to. This is because Jup has previously stated that he only toasted TdC to save himself, so in theory he would do the same this round.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You and jup can't be a combo in any case at all, so that much i do know.

And both of you can't be evil, 'cause mabs would've burned.

That's where my problem lies:

Mabs+jup possible.
Mabs+mystic possible.
Aph3x not wolf.
Inaction not wolf.

So if two wolves, my only choice is to vote mabs as he falls to both of you regarding the two wolf theory.

Ofcourse this whole two wolves thing might be the biggest mess up in history of mess ups, but...

Mabs

Actually no, even with only one wolf, mabs would've burned already.

So this kinda leads me to the only conclusion that mabs can be nothing else then a wolf because if mystic or jup was a wolf, they would've burned mabs.

Unvote: mystic g
Vote: mabs

i agree with that !

vote for me !

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Only conclusive, nothing personal mabs. Well, except for the burning and the dying and such...

I'm just worried that if inactionman ahs planned all this, it's a bastard of a plan.

Mabs

Only conclusive, nothing personal mabs. Well, except for the burning and the dying and such...

I'm just worried that if inactionman ahs planned all this, it's a bastard of a plan.

if inaction ISNT a seer, then he deserves to win purely on masterful plan points :)

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
I do sort of agree with you Toht, Jup and G are'n jumping on the bandwagon, when they clearly could for an easy ride does suggest they aren't wolves. So all that leaves is Mabs and yourself. However I don't think there are two wolves left.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I do sort of agree with you Toht, Jup and G are'n jumping on the bandwagon, when they clearly could for an easy ride does suggest they aren't wolves. So all that leaves is Mabs and yourself. However I don't think there are two wolves left.

That would mean neither jup or mystic are wolves, and me and mabs are the only real options.

With one wolf.

I can only ofcourse speak for myself so, mabs is my vote still. As i said, i don't have much of a choice either way.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If mabs is a solo wolf, well there you have it, ofcourse he wouldn't want to burn.
If i'm a solo wolf, i would've voted jup off already or as mystic said "why wouldn't i just wait in sidelines".

So with one wolf, there's only mabs left as a logical choice(if inactionman and aph3x are out of equation).
With two wolves, it's mabs+jup or mabs+mystic, as if they were friends with me, they would've voted mabs off for a win.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Well I'm stuck with a 'lesser of 2 evils' dilemma. What are people's thoughts on a nolynch? Just giving more kill time to the bad guys?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
No lynch is a possibility, but since we know inactionman will die over night in any case(best bet), tomorrow would be the same as today but with one less vote needed to lynch someone.

Worst case, we lose two people over night.

Will

/bin/su
Jesus, you lot change your votes a lot.

Currently, 3 for Mabs, 1 for MYstIC G, 1 for Jupitus. 4 votes required to lynch.

Mabs

can i vote for myself to get it going then ? :p

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Well - I don't think a nolynch is either a decent plan OR actually going to happen with people entrenched as they are. Sorry Mabs :(

Vote: MabstheSuicidal

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
And now mabs tells us he's innocent, two wolves roam the streets and we're all chowder?

Right?!

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Hopefully not :(

Will

/bin/su
Strangely another innocent volunteers for the burning.

vig_lynched.png

Please PM me your night actions.

Will

/bin/su
In the morning, you find the body of inactionman, town seer. He has been mauled by wolves, and eaten by zombies.

seer_mauled.png

The leaves you with two wolves (MYstIC_G and Aph3x), and two zombies (Jupitus and old.Tohtori). I think we'll call it a draw there, and they can set up a little hotel for people to check in and never check out.

Zombie was the secret role, which was pretty much a wolf, but immune to wolf kills, and each kill was delayed one turn. MYstIC_G was also a role blocker, which was the reason for the strange seer results.

I had included two vigilantes, to try to balance out the roles, but in hindsight (about night two) I realise I had stacked that one against the villagers too harshly. Sorry, I'm a bit out of practice. On the other hand, with only one wolf and one SK kill, you weren't playing at your best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom