so either trust me and burn him, or dont and burn me

Is that it??????????

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Is that it??????????

yes, it is :)

at this point people are too entrenched. believe me, or dont, its up to you

but im not going to change peoples minds at this late point so /shrug

but if you do burn me, can i have "i told you so" on my grave pls !

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Had to post that quick to avoid getting Mabs killed before i get this straight;

If mabs was a wolf with me, i wouldn't put him in a position where he could be voted off by one vote.
If mabs was special, and i was wolf, i would just let him burn.
If jup was a wolf, and mabs was special, jup would've got mabs killed already without the third degree.
If jup was special, an mabs was wolf, same deal.
If mystic was a wolf..etc. I think you get my point.

Mystic and Jup would've burned Mabs already if they were on opposite sides of the "evil" camp. Meaning, that any wolf would've burned mabs for a quick win(as i explained before), if mabs was special.

Inactionman is out of the equation for now.

Jup and mystic can't be a combo, either one would've voted mabs off.

Aph3x and Mabs could be wolves playing a twist turny, risky, but still.

I can conclude from all this that if mabs is a baddy, mystic and jup are townies, OR, either is furbuddies with mabs.

So jup+mabs, mystic+mabs.

These are speculations, but one thing is constant, Aph3x does in no way belong in any "negatory" group and since we have a special out there too, only logical conclusion is to vote for aph3x.

Am i right or...*rubs head* brain hurt.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Had to post that quick to avoid getting Mabs killed before i get this straight;

If mabs was a wolf with me, i wouldn't put him in a position where he could be voted off by one vote.
If mabs was special, and i was wolf, i would just let him burn.
If jup was a wolf, and mabs was special, jup would've got mabs killed already without the third degree.
If jup was special, an mabs was wolf, same deal.
If mystic was a wolf..etc. I think you get my point.

Mystic and Jup would've burned Mabs already if they were on opposite sides of the "evil" camp. Meaning, that any wolf would've burned mabs for a quick win(as i explained before), if mabs was special.

Inactionman is out of the equation for now.

Jup and mystic can't be a combo, either one would've voted mabs off.

Aph3x and Mabs could be wolves playing a twist turny, risky, but still.

I can conclude from all this that if mabs is a baddy, mystic and jup are townies, OR, either is furbuddies with mabs.

So jup+mabs, mystic+mabs.

These are speculations, but one thing is constant, Aph3x does in no way belong in any "negatory" group and since we have a special out there too, only logical conclusion is to vote for aph3x.

Am i right or...*rubs head* brain hurt.

But couldn't that be because Aph3x has been limited in his ability to be vocal? Also, Tohtorifurr, you throw up alot of discussion seemingly impartially counting in yourself as a bad guy, but I'm still suspicious about anyone making long seemingly logical posts pointing fingers at others :eek:

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
yes, it is :)

at this point people are too entrenched. believe me, or dont, its up to you

but im not going to change peoples minds at this late point so /shrug

but if you do burn me, can i have "i told you so" on my grave pls !

This is NOT like Mabs at all... rolling over is not in his abilities list. Either it is deliberate for sympathy or he really does have something on Aph3x...

Mabs

This is NOT like Mabs at all... rolling over is not in his abilities list. Either it is deliberate for sympathy or he really does have something on Aph3x...

aaw /fluffle :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
But couldn't that be because Aph3x has been limited in his ability to be vocal? Also, Tohtorifurr, you throw up alot of discussion seemingly impartially counting in yourself as a bad guy, but I'm still suspicious about anyone making long seemingly logical posts pointing fingers at others :eek:

Limited vocals don't negate the fact that he has limited if any connectivity as i explained.

If mabs was wolf and Aph3x was special, he'd keep his vote.
If mabs was special and Aph3x was wolf, he'd keep his vote.
If both mabs and Aph3x are wolf, the only logical is the "vote on eachother" tactic.
If mabs is bad/good and aph3x is good/bad, it's ofcourse normal.

But, when taken into consideration the inactivemans innocence and the other connections i explained, the only one lacking or "least connected" is aph3x.

This is why i took my vote off mabs, to think it through, and yes i include myself 'cause that's the only way to make some kind of "list" about possibilities and such.

If i took out mars, i couldn't contemplate on the solar system.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
But fine, let's play tictac-occams razor with Mabses life:

Vote: Mabs

If he's innocent, and mystic or jup is bad, they'll vot him off. Or if jup AND mystic are wolves, same deal.
If he's special, the other wolf will certainly vote him off for a quick win.(if aph3x is wolf)
If he's a wolf, either of the remaining, jupitus or mystic, is protecting their furry friend or are gonna burn their own.

Ball, in baddy court.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
And to add;

If me and aph3x are wolves, either jup or mystic are special, and will vote him off.

Or, if me and aph3x are wolves and mabs is special, well, you townies loose nothing.

Mabs

there are only 3 people ive trusted so far
Tdc, inactionman, and toht

purely cos they arent acting oddly and mostly have sensible (even if wrong) reasons for what they do :)

as far as i can tell:

aph3x is special
meg is wolf
jup is wolf
im vigil
toht is villager
inaction is seer

so please refer to that after im dead :p

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
But, when taken into consideration the inactivemans innocence and the other connections i explained, the only one lacking or "least connected" is aph3x.

But that is still 'presumed innocence' as he has failed to get a proper result. Yes, he might be a disabled seer as MeggyquietlywatchingIthink has said, but as far as I recall he has still only made one good call... is that right?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Unvote: mabs

If that's true, then i can't vote you off 'cause that would kill town.
I can't vote aph3x either 'cause that would kill town too.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If jup and mystic were wolves, they would've voted mabs off and won. Not possible as jup atleast is active.

So that leaves aph3x and jup, or aph3x and mystic as wolves and the remaining as special.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
And true jupitus, he's not technically proven anything but close enough to relieve doubt as said in my previous day percentages.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
And if aph3x and jup were wolves, jup would've voted mabs off too.

So, possible combos for wolves are:

Aph3x and mystic.
Jup and mabs.

This doesn't eviliate anyone from special status though, but as i said, we can't kill a special 'cause two wolves would win then.

Mabs

in fact i think the best result we can get is a draw:

vigil, village, village

special,

wolf, wolf

so: if we kill a "goody", we lose
if we kill the special, we lose another tonight : 2v2 = we cant win
we kill a wolf, the wolves kill another tonight, and possibly the special does:
1v1v1
or if the special cant kill any more, its
2v1v1
which is do-able, i suppose, hmmm

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
True enough, and if there was a seer in conflict they would have come out by now, wouldn't they....

Mabs

in fact on the strength of that, im going to change

unvote: aph3x
vote: mysticG

im still convinced that aph3x is the special, but we have to kill a wolf today or lose

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
With all things considered, i'm gonna go out on a big riggedy limb here and vote: mystic g.

If my calculations are correct, it's the only "best" choice to get a wolf.

Not to mention, seer+wolf+special against mabs at same time, i doubt it.

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Jesus Toht you have just minced my brain with all your calculations, give me 10 to decipher your ramblings and see what I can make of it. Just to add, im a innocent villager and not special is any way. Speshul yes, special no.

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
And if aph3x and jup were wolves, jup would've voted mabs off too.

So, possible combos for wolves are:

Aph3x and mystic.
Jup and mabs.

This doesn't eviliate anyone from special status though, but as i said, we can't kill a special 'cause two wolves would win then.

Right this was part of the scenario is what I was working on, have had Jup listed as a possible wolf for two days now, there are points when im convinced and others when not so. Mabs as I said a couple of hours ago and after reading the whole thread again stands out in my eyes as a wolf. The post after my argument cemented it in my head, he went for sympathy hoping to gain time and let us go back to picking faults in eachothers arguments.

I'm sticking with my decision to vote Mabs. He in my mind is a wolf, if there is a second we'll have a day to consider who it may be. If there isn't then we have a day to root out the special.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
What can i say, i have a tendency for brainmincing, sowwy :(

Take all the time you want, i'm heading for bed, already almost 1am.

Mabs

Right this was part of the scenario is what I was working on, have had Jup listed as a possible wolf for two days now, there are points when im convinced and others when not so. Mabs as I said a couple of hours ago and after reading the whole thread again stands out in my eyes as a wolf. The post after my argument cemented it in my head, he went for sympathy hoping to gain time and let us go back to picking faults in eachothers arguments.

I'm sticking with my decision to vote Mabs. He in my mind is a wolf, if there is a second we'll have a day to consider who it may be. If there isn't then we have a day to root out the special.

i have still to see a decent reason why you keep voting for me apart from the obvious one, being that i voted for you so your tit-for-tating

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Ok Mabs, I have you down to be a wolf for your voting patterns, your bandwagoning and your apathy when confronted. Putting these together is making me feel that you more than anyone else here is a wolf. Instead of defending yourself when confronted you have gone with a "I dont care kill me" attitude. Playing for sympathy or simply because you can not be arsed to defend yourself.

Sorry Furball but I think you should be tonights bonfire.

Mabs

Ok Mabs, I have you down to be a wolf for your voting patterns, your bandwagoning and your apathy when confronted. Putting these together is making me feel that you more than anyone else here is a wolf. Instead of defending yourself when confronted you have gone with a "I dont care kill me" attitude. Playing for sympathy or simply because you can not be arsed to defend yourself.

Sorry Furball but I think you should be tonights bonfire.

read back what ive written then
i tend to try to draw people out, cos i was fishing for a shooting target

but as i said , at this point in a game, people are set in their ways, so posting pages of stuff is a waste of time :)

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I've spent hours sorting a laptop so I cba. My vote stands for Jup, all you lots theories don't change what's gone before.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
PS:
or this is simply a game where survival is the end goal?

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
After most of the day being spent playing fallout 3, I can't get my head around things. I'll look through it all again in the morning, but there's a lot of information.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I've spent hours sorting a laptop so I cba. My vote stands for Jup, all you lots theories don't change what's gone before.

But it does, it always does. If a logical solution is there, you don't ignore it 'cause "jup smells".

If ou're gonna just ignore things and go "alalalalala can't hear you burn jup", then it's more dangerous to the town then the wolves.

PS:eek:r this is simply a game where survival is the end goal?

No, the end goal is for the wolves to burn, to get rid of the special and for the town to survive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom