Hall of Fame - Hall of Shame

G

Genius-Ino

i mostly play solo yes.
And in the situation yesterday the rigante was a zerg.
Everything can be a zerg. If mids come in 1's or 2's than your FG is a zerg.
If you have a FG and 5 FG come over, they're a zerg ...

C

case-rigantis

1fg is a well balanced team 5fg is a zerg no matter what

if you want to solo then shoot at solo people best not shoot a full group maybe?

if mids want to come 1 or 2 at a time instead of waiting for a full group there`s nothing we can do about it want us to maybe disband and run about in pairs would that make you feel better?

M

melf

So was the mid fg we fought a zerg? I dont see any of the alb stealthers moaning about them, even though they had a bd and no one likes to fight those ;) We stayed in thid hoping they would come back but they didnt.
You are a stealth class so naturally you do well playing solo , surely you dont expect the 2 wizards, 2 clerics, paladin, reaver and minstrel we had to all play solo as well just to make you feel better?

N

naetha

So why are you complaining? What do you expect us to do about it? Get our balanced guild group and split it up for the benefit of those who want to solo in an RvR zone? :rolleyes:

If you honestly think we are behaving inappropriately, then flame away.

But given you don't really have a point other than the fact that you got killed by better organised players, tough shit, and I look forwards to mashing you to a pulp later on ;)

O

old.Tyraette

Originally posted by Genius-Ino

And in the situation yesterday the rigante was a zerg.
Everything can be a zerg. If mids come in 1's or 2's than your FG is a zerg.
If you have a FG and 5 FG come over, they're a zerg ...

/spiderman

Tell me again the part where thats my problem

/spiderman

So its our fault you lot cant get yourself a group organised? Yes, I agree, in that situation, that 1fg compared to 2 or 3, is on paper a zerg from your POV if youre one of the 2 or 3. Yet who's fault is that? A friend of mine earns more money than me, and im jealous. Is that my problem or his?

You prepare to say 'Cry more n00b!'
You fumble the attack and must recover!
Cet mite b00b!

G

Genius-Ino

I actually wonder if its any fun for you to zerg people in a BG ... What do you expect ? Ah right, a mid FG ... but ok, lets say we actually find 8 mids ...
so then ... you'll need more, so albs : 2FG ...
so ... mids getting zerged or option 2: get 2FG too ....
then 3FG albs etc ... in the end we'll get a place more zergy than emain.
The option mids are taking now is stay at home, let you ppl get bored to hell and back (yet i'm still stupid enough to go there).

Edit: come play mid, you'll see how funny it is seeing 2 FG albs about and then notice theres 2 more mids to fight em with.

C

case-rigantis

erm we`re 6 people ffs want us to make even smaller groups?!

jees you`ll be asking us to run solo next and you outnumbered us 8 against 6 at mb earlier so whats your point?

N

naetha

I don't see your issue Genius, we kill you with 6 people - thats right 6 - we have speed, a good healer and 2 pbaoers - that doesn't constitute a zerg in anyone's book.

All I can say is next time - BRING YOUR FRIENDS!!

And try and use some kind of tactics eh? Counter zerging will NOT work.

Take this as a challenge <throws down fine alloy gauntlet>

M

melf

What are you talking about Ino? There was 1 fg of us not 2, we are perfectly able to take a mid group on 1fg v 1fg, we might not always win but we have fun, as far as i can tell your whole whine is that you are unable to take a full group of albs on solo, perhaps you should try emailing mythic and see if they can do something about that for you? Oh and i can see the whine about how we just killed you with our group of 6 albs outside ck and would like to point out in advance that not only did you have friends this time but that defending the ck is the whole reason we are there.
</waits for Ino's next pointless reply>

N

naetha

I'm sorry I have to do this - look away now if you don't want to know:

CRY MORE N00B!!!!

Sum1 got pwned!!!11

O

old.Tyraette

Originally posted by Genius-Ino
I actually wonder if its any fun for you to zerg people in a BG ... What do you expect ? Ah right, a mid FG ... but ok, lets say we actually find 8 mids ...
so then ... you'll need more, so albs : 2FG ...
so ... mids getting zerged or option 2: get 2FG too ....
then 3FG albs etc ... in the end we'll get a place more zergy than emain.
The option mids are taking now is stay at home, let you ppl get bored to hell and back (yet i'm still stupid enough to go there).

Edit: come play mid, you'll see how funny it is seeing 2 FG albs about and then notice theres 2 more mids to fight em with.

huzzah...methinks problem solved here.

Were you to find 8 mids, then there would be no need for us to find an additional million or whatever. Thats not the Rigante way. We're not obsessed with winning, or with rp's or anything ike that...we're mostly a group of friends enjoying the game for what it is. 1fg in the battlegrounds is not something thats going to be compromised or turned down on. Like Naethy-poos said <cant believe i just sadi that> this is a group thats exp'ing together, bg'ing together, and hopefully rvr'ing together later on. Its not fair on you or anyone else, to deny us that.

However.

The situation you have described, implies that were a sufficient group arrive for us to fight, then we wouldnt be able to take losing, and get all our mates to zerg or whatever. As anyone who knows us will testify, thats not us. If we enjoy the fights, who gives a flying fuck if we win or lose? not us heh. Faced 1fg vs 1fg, we'd keep coming back, aye, but we would have no intention or inclination to try and get the upper hand, thus the situation you have described, would not come to pass.

/duel challenge

Try it. Thers some spanking to be handed out...we're not overly bothered who it comes to, as long as we take some sick perverted joy from it.

Morale of the Story...the Rigante dont have a fg or a zerg <though thats a bit of a mattshanes LOL to flame us for an organised group> so that we win and kick arse. The Rigante have a fg or a zerg because we're a group of friends, who want to have fun together. And we do have fun together, regardless of whether we get 2rps a kill, or 200.

T

thegreatest

<deleted my post>

soz had nothing to do with battlegrounds, thought this topic was in regular rvr section ;)

N

naetha

Stop trying to hijack our already hijacked zerg thread!!!

S

spyte

Shame = None infact the only person to laugh at my corpse was a ranger and I landed a boulder on his head later that day :)

Fame = Shadey he's a fun NS infact anyone that is actually having a bit of fun as they play

L

Laston

Hall of shame

Aurelia pally and Wanderinghealer cleric. Was leveling my ns lvl 18 a day after we had df. Was like 50% health when he stuns me! and let me die by the rat! xp kills sucks balls...

G

Genius-Ino

Originally posted by Laston
Hall of shame

Aurelia pally and Wanderinghealer cleric. Was leveling my ns lvl 18 a day after we had df. Was like 50% health when he stuns me! and let me die by the rat! xp kills sucks balls...

notice you're posting on the battlegrounds forum here. :rolleyes:

V

valky

i gott shame 2 albs really,

i went thidranki for like 20 mins solo with my LW hero, and i come across a cabby scout and infil. Obviously i died. Scout spammed the /laugh. (scout with sweenytodd)

2nd run i went straight to MB solo again, encounter 1 theurg, 2 armsmen and another scout and necro. i manage to drop the theurg, and take a armsman down 1/4 before dropping. /laugh spam by scout who didnt even touch me for like over 15dmg. (wosctar or something - with armsman jaymee).

flame... shame me i dont care my 2 cents to say kids grow up. i dont think you would be laughing if you took me 1v1

M

mince

Hiya Valky - just want to put a few things clear

I'm Jaymee - I'm a pally :)

Check your logs

there were 4 emotes from me

/salute
/clap
/bow

then

/slap to wolfscar for tauntspamming you

as far only hitting for 14 damage - im a lvl 23 paladin - if im lucky ill double that damage at lvl 50 :D

L

loogiechiken

BAWK

I am Mmmmm ( 5 M's ), GregorFlambasto. Thank you for the recognition - better luck next time :)

LoogieChiken - Talon's Reach

V

valky

no sorry jaymee i didnt aim my post at you m8, just your name is only one i could remember i know you and the other arms was not spamming emotes. Anyways i didnt mean you with 14 dmg. it was that wolfscar :0

you hit for 50-70.

peace :)

M

mince

Originally posted by valky

you hit for 50-70.

nerf pallies! :D

be on tonight from about 6-9 if u see me and fancy a one on one gimme a wave and see if we can find somewhere quiet. Chances are we'll both get pa'ed 50 times in a second tho :D

Cya later :)

I

iodine

All enimies of hib are in my hall of fame for being good sports(in bg0 ne way) :) speshally the alb firewizzie who killed 2/3 of our grp at ck door with ae b4 me and a ranger could stop you(soz dont know your name but i hope u post here so i can see those dmg logs:) )

Hall of shame = those blue/green consorcs who keep mezzing us b4 my bolt lands or casts not cos your bad people but cos you just anoying and prolly farming in the rp :)

S

Shadey

right,

Fame: Swords for being the best SB ever in thid imo
leviathane for being kwlest infil i ever did meet
valkybabe for makin so many thid ppls
pjo, for the baove reason (tho i hate to admit it =P )
aoln for being such a nice person

Shame: all those people who ruined thid (before abermenai was released) by zerging, emote spamming, and generally being twats, you know who you are :)

hope to see you all in thid soon (even the lame ppl who zerg so i can teach you a lesson or six =) ) got a 13.5 alt ohw, called venomsblade hehe
huge respect to all nice players of this game, no matter what realm

venom

/hugs to all that can remba me from my last alt =)

S

solkhanar-pjo

pjo, for the baove reason (tho i hate to admit it =P )

I'll be coming online, in Hibernia, once in a blue moon so you won't get rid of me that easily ;)

My friend (bourky) , and i wub him for that, said i could make an alt on his account if i wanted it.. that will probably be a nightshade :)

Goodluck to you lads, and Swords defi has to be in the hall of FAME. Just like Exponentional.

Kind regards,

Sebula Athriel [inactive] :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread