Hall of Fame - Hall of Shame

G

GregorFlambasto

Lets name the feckers who laugh spam and name the better players.

Laugh Spammer > Clik - Ranger, even though he had no part in my death he decided to laugh spam and rude emote me whilst I ate soil. For this I'll take him as a target of preference anytime he is about and return the spammage many fold.

Respect to Midgardian Mmmmmmmm who took me down fair and square then /saluted afterwards. A pleasure to play opposite players like you.

I play as Beaster in thid.

O

ormorof

dont have one for the hall of shame but 2 for the hall of fame...

Nyte and Dowa, luri NS's that continously camp the road between mpk-mb, two tough little bastards :p

shame they are always buffed ;)

S

Scarloc

Poshspice in the hall of fame, we had so many fights we both decided to /wave and /hug, then went on our ways.

Also a Norsewoman shadowblade.. 3 letters but cant remember them. We had a good few fights yesterday :)

In the hall of shame, Spree. I went LD, came back (obviously wasnt stealthed), and after being ganked by an FG of mids (fair enough) he decided to /laugh at me. Top of my target list there :)

Im Masamba, purple infiltrator :)

T

tris-

more like hall of fame and hall of flame :sleeping:

W

wratha_risen

Shame
Flawlessvictory for continously making slit and laugh /em at me over the weekend then attacking a blue con and dieing consistently....to me.
Fame
Oooooooooooo for just being a hard shooting scout, grrrr.

Wratha 50 Runie
Braken 24 SB
Zchar 24 BD

G

GregorFlambasto

Eeeeekkkkkk Zchar BD's tend to be an infs bane. Much deathspam caused by you over the weekend /salute .

Z

Zii

Originally posted by Scarloc

Also a Norsewoman shadowblade.. 3 letters but cant remember them. We had a good few fights yesterday :)

Im Masamba, purple infiltrator :)

any chance it was Zil ? :p

W

wratha_risen

Thanks Gregor, BD a bit too overpowered for my liking, much prefer fair fights.
Met a real good sorcerer, forget her name but mez the pets and i'm a gonna.
/salute to all.

Wratha 50 Runie
Braken 24 SB
Zchar 24 BD

A

ashitaka

Fame: Somaric (thats mah infil, I'm uber).
Flame: mids/hibs in general.

S

Scarloc

Originally posted by Zii
any chance it was Zil ? :p

Yes, it was Zil :) Shes hard as nails. I remember PA'ing her to try and save my friar friend, then LD'd just as the PA landed. Other times, one you beat me fair and square, the other i used my poisons on Poshspice (sorry :p), and you got me again..

I think I may be growing a nemesis :)

G

Goryk

Shame: Sarine, for rude and laugh spamming me whilst killing my necro pet whilst having an immunity timer.
Fame: Frols for /rude spamming Sarine :D

K

kra

was always nice to fight Zil so fame goes to him/her.

and the shame part goes to Somaric for being so rude to me. :/

-Jamenna

S

Scarloc

Originally posted by old.Greggor
Zil is sexeh :)

Well.. I've ended up face-to-face with her quite a bit, but was too busy trying to stay alive to get a good look :p

Looking forward to more fights with you Zil, they've been highly entertaining so far :)

G

Gizmoduck

Fame: Giff(i think thats the name) OJ con Luri in thid last night, for simply keep going back to the catapult while i kept shooting arrows into him/her. Must have killed her/him a dozen times while they tried to have a siege at AB in thid :)

/salute Giff

Shame: Everyone not showing RESPECT to the enemy(we're all people behind the chars, tho some say that mids are robots :) ).

Cheerz
Suiside lvl 21 Scout roaming thid

G

GregorFlambasto

Originally posted by kra
was always nice to fight Zil so fame goes to him/her.

and the shame part goes to Somaric for being so rude to me. :/

-Jamenna

I'd feel sorry for you Jamenna but you yourself weren't the most pleasant of people when I asked you where the action was. I believe your first reply was

a) up my arse
b) /ignore

Lead by example Jamenna eh :)

Z

Zii

well sorry boys just dinged 25 last nite so fights over :)

but ill cu in emain/df someday ;)

K

kra

Originally posted by GregorFlambasto
I'd feel sorry for you Jamenna but you yourself weren't the most pleasant of people when I asked you where the action was. I believe your first reply was

a) up my arse
b) /ignore

Lead by example Jamenna eh :)

and i suppose you put me to ignore after that or just missed my apology. anyways i won't start explaining it here, have fun.

K

Kurfew

Fame: Deni Moore Friar <Hits so bloody hard,always rezzes and buffs and heals realm m8's.

Shame: Deni Moore Friar <stupid mistakes lead to stupid deaths>
any Chanter as they cant play there class in thid, never stun so they end up dead :) Animist's who plant Shrooms on my dead ass

Fame: anyone who shows abit of common sense be it friend or foe :)

Kurfew Lv49.9 Necro
Deni Lv24 friar 310 rps nearly gone :(
Possom Lv# Scout in training

M

madcarper

Fame : Everyone who bothers to play their char and not go into "zerg-sheep" mode. I respect people who use tactics or play to their chars strengths while trying to protect their weaknesses.

Shame : The reverse of the above ;)

/salute all

O

old.Greggor

Originally posted by Zii
well sorry boys just dinged 25 last nite so fights over :)

but ill cu in emain/df someday ;)

u can kill me anytime zil :)

G

Genius-Ino

Shame : Rigante FG zerging thid with only single opponents ...

O

old.SadonTheGrey

must...castrate...any guilds that dare to...rvr....in...battlegrounds.

A

Alyssania

Well well well. The Rigante group of ours happened to ran over you? Damn hard isnt it? Get some stealth so my lvl 23 cleric Anina dont see you for miles. :) And what comes to moving in a group we just leveled like that, playing in Thid like that and most likely we continue leveling like that after the rest gets MCL or what ever they need rp's for. And finally I hope we fight in the frontier with those nice people in that group.

And we were almost beated by one of middy groups just when we entered Thid and hoped all the time to get more enemies there. But there just dont seem to be any.

And on topic all the bd's are in my hall of shame I really dont know how to say how much I hate a class like that.
And in hall of fame there are many enemies that I have fought with either Anina, Alyss or Elissa. You all get my respect. Well fought and lets keep good fights going in there.

C

case-rigantis

we didn`t ask the hibs and mids to run away when we came and we fought 1fg mids and 3 times 5 hibs so not really single opponents eh?

is 1 group a zerg? hmmmm no :sleeping:

N

naetha

Originally posted by Genius-Ino
Shame : Rigante FG zerging thid with only single opponents ...

Well I'm sorry - we were 1fg, just happened to be very good at what we do :clap: Bring on more opponents and we'll see what we can muster for you :)

We'll be around tomorrow and all over the weekend so keep an eye out for us - consider us a challenge ;)

And anyway, I don't think we did kill any single opponents - the fewest we fought against (except for the odd stealther) was 4 afaik so nyer :p

M

melf

Is that a right ill take you up on that or a right I'll continue to try and solo almost a group and a half of albs on MB and complain when they turn round and kill me for it? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread