Hall of Fame - Hall of Shame

M

mince

Hall of Fame - Mandela for frigging lifetapping everywhere I went :D. A celt ranger called something like Edheru for the laughs. If ever you find out who he is say sorry from Jaymee for killing him, got shot by his arrows and didnt see the /surrender til i scrolled up after :( Stud for laughing at me and not attacking leaving me running round in circles :D

Hall of Shame - no names stand out to be honest, alls fair in love and war etc :)

V

valky

Sorry jaymee i couldnt meet ya m8, i been trying to get my broadband set-up/working.

But i will pop into thid with hero and /bow you. Then we duel :)

And regarding me making a lot of bg alts hehe i have the following inc to thidranki:

NS
Ranger
Mentalist
<coughs> buffbot <coughs> (I have played before without one, but due to hibernia population i think i deserve one vs zerg grps)

And gotta start farming cash as well that LW hero cast me near enough 700g as i got all Mp lvl 30 stuff for her :)

Peace out and happy hunting

M

mince

No problem Valky :) I'm sure there will be plenty of time for you to kick my butt :)

O

old.Hardbein

Originally posted by GregorFlambasto
Lets name the feckers who laugh spam and name the better players.

Yeah.....lets !!11 :ROFLMAO:

1x

D

Danya

Originally posted by GregorFlambasto
Laugh Spammer > Clik - Ranger, even though he had no part in my death he decided to laugh spam and rude emote me whilst I ate soil. For this I'll take him as a target of preference anytime he is about and return the spammage many fold.
Hahah, Clik is a complete gimp, I one shotted him with a not particularly great PA today. ;)

I

iodine

Thats cos your leethal u cut me up big time at mpk, and clik not a bad person dunno why he did that tho.

D

Danya

Originally posted by iodine
Thats cos your leethal u cut me up big time at mpk, and clik not a bad person dunno why he did that tho.
Heh you have better stealth than most of the NSes in thid that's for sure. Some of them I can see from miles off.

Also nice to see some of the hib stealthers aren't afraid to leave their group and play like a stealther should. :)

S

solkhanar-pjo

Also nice to see some of the hib stealthers aren't afraid to leave their group and play like a stealther should. [ Danyan ]

Did he met Venny? Did he met Punani? Did he met Xega? Did he met Akimi? Did he met me? ( :eek: ). Just saying you are now judging all the shades, and hib does have some good ones :) (they didn't group up either)

It's a shame tho that no one understands how you should use your insta-dd. Like infiltrators, most are easy to kill because with that DD they will miss their PA/BS2 which will give me the first swing. With high blades/pierce and envenom you kill them easily.
All the Nightshades go for 21cs/18blades-pierce/19stealth/~10env/rest CD if able.

Mine had something like: 10cs/18blades/20env/19stealth/rest CD and i can tell you i only lost from Cutt (i could have run away and let my poison do all the dmg first but it's lame when dueling a friend ;) ) and i lost from Renata, a SZ. Those were the only two.
There were some others that got me, but that wasn't really 1 on 1.

D

Danya

Originally posted by solkhanar-pjo
Did he met Venny? Did he met Punani? Did he met Xega? Did he met Akimi? Did he met me? ( :eek: ). Just saying you are now judging all the shades, and hib does have some good ones :) (they didn't group up either)
Clearly not, I met the likes of poshspice, faoitan, couple of others that group hug like nothing else.

S

Shadey

Venny rule!
him for president!
he'll be in thid in about a fortnight, if i can lvl fast enuff, so plz don't watch out (so i can get some easy kills to remember how to play)

hope to see you all soon, i'm expecting the standard of stealthers wen i get back in to be sky high :)

/hugs to all who know me and /slit to those who don't

venom :)

Users who are viewing this thread