Hail to the king, baby!

O

old.Dillinja

If you are wondering where I went, I was trying to find out how to levitate like David Blaine and I was very disappointed. :mad:

C

Coim-

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
If you are wondering where I went, I was trying to find out how to levitate like David Blaine and I was very disappointed. :mad:
Just how the fuck does he do that? That really does make me ponder...

C

Coim-

Well if that was the best, then that sucks. As I remember it, you could see the audience watching him, and he had his back facing them. In other words that method cannot have been how David Blaine did it.

O

old.Dillinja

He's going to starve himself for 44 days or something soon anyway so that should be quite amusing to watch.

C

Coim-

He's going to starve himself for 44 days or something soon anyway so that should be quite amusing to watch.
Yup, apparently after 40+ days or something the body starts to eat it's own organs. Interesting...

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by Coim-
Yup, apparently after 40+ days or something the body starts to eat it's own organs. Interesting...

Hmm I wonder if I could do that trick?

B

BlitheringIdiot

Originally posted by Coim-
Well if that was the best, then that sucks. As I remember it, you could see the audience watching him, and he had his back facing them. In other words that method cannot have been how David Blaine did it.

You fuckwit.

First off he does the crappy toes thing, it takes a bit of training but its basically a different version of the one that that site explains, the trick it a dark night and dark shoes.

Then they get an extra to wear the same clothes, they re-film it with him hovering a few feet in the air and with the persons arm just on shot where it would have been.

The edit in bits with the genuine trick and the reactions. Its all a cheap con, loads of programs hsowed how he did it hence he has given up on the magic crap and now does stupid things like standing on a big stick for a few days, freezing himself and now starving himself...

C

Coim-

Probably. Although i'd worry about your mental health. I mean, what person decides to (effectively) eat their own organs.

B

BlitheringIdiot

Basically the ickky acidic biley stuff in yoru stomach is constantly eating the stomach lining aswell as digesting food. If you dont eat enoguh there is nothing to top up the lining and the acid eats through your stomach and is kind of in your body, which isnt good.

I remember that from GCSE biology!

C

Coim-

Originally posted by BlitheringIdiot
You fuckwit.

First off he does the crappy toes thing, it takes a bit of training but its basically a different version of the one that that site explains, the trick it a dark night and dark shoes.

Then they get an extra to wear the same clothes, they re-film it with him hovering a few feet in the air and with the persons arm just on shot where it would have been.

The edit in bits with the genuine trick and the reactions. Its all a cheap con, loads of programs hsowed how he did it hence he has given up on the magic crap and now does stupid things like standing on a big stick for a few days, freezing himself and now starving himself...
Bah. The one I saw was done in the daytime fyi. :p

B

BlitheringIdiot

Ok then, perhaps he is god trying to make a bit of cash.

C

Coim-

You want us to sponsor you to slowly kill yourself?

C

Coim-

I suppose. But make sure you don't kill yourself. Otherwise Idiot and Ekydus might be able to overpower me. (Notice I used the word might)

O

old.Dillinja

That was the idea. But, I'd see it as more of a mental and physical challenge.

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by BlitheringIdiot
Sounds good to me.

I always knew you secretly hated me, always waiting for a chance to stab me in the back...

B

BlitheringIdiot

No stabbing, that would let the acidic bile out of you and stop it from eating all your organs.

I think we need to make no stabbing a rule.

O

old.Dillinja

What about kicking, punching... GBH? They should be banned too. :(

B

BlitheringIdiot

As long as no bile escapes I think we can allow it.

O

old.Dillinja

Haha. But, you forget one thing! I can make myself sick or shoot myself in the stomach! :D Lucky me!

B

BlitheringIdiot

Ok so how about you starve yourself inside a giatn ice cube on top of a large pillar for 44 days. That as its completely humane, we cant punch you and your bile wont hurt passer-bys.

S

Sibanac

Aargh! Ye made a wise decision Sissyfoo, to join up with the Sib

Ye who stands in our way will walk da' plank !! Aargh

Ekydus, I'll be comming for ye, Better start running or I'll run ya thru with mi Sowrd, AArr

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom