Hail to the king, baby!

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I am electing myself dictator for life of this forum! You will follow the rules of this forum to the letter or my loyal team of goons and henchmen, comprised of Dil, BL, Coim and Sibanac, will wtfpwn you and flame you to bits!

Rules:

1) Go away!

My supreme 2674 (twice as powerful as 1337) mod powers are in the post and will be arriving shortly. Insurrectionists and spamarchists will be banned from my kingdom...literally.

Play nice, y'all. ;)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Makes a change from the depressing, whiney crap that has been posted in the last few weeks! :p

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I am so not ever gonna power level your stupid reaver now. You can kiss my talented necro services GOOOOOOD BYE!

Now you will just have to wait for Samildanach to do it. ~laughs~

E

Ekydus

HARRR. The mood change is in effect.

Fuck you all. My job has been done.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

What mood change? I am still in a bad mood. What was your job? You still haven't kissed my ass. Pucker up, boy.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Henchmen tend to wind up as cannon fodder...I have no problem with making Adari an honorary henchman. ;)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I am ready for you! Bring it onnnnn! /flex

Is it me or is the internet hella slow today?

B

BlitheringIdiot

Dear Sissy

I cant be a goon or henchman anymore, Im going for the 'mod arse kisser' approach and I dont feel that being a henchman to an evil spamming tea-addict will help me in this approach. Thank you for the kind offer, I am sure my replacement (adari) will do a fine job.

Yours sincerly

Idiot

PS its not the internet that is slow, just BW today.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Umm...well, for starters you should beat up BL for defecting. :) Don't hurt him too much though because it was a very thoughtful letter of resignation. Most henchmen or goons don't even give me that much notice. Gits. :(

O

old.Dillinja

Ain't I supposed to be supplied with knuckle dusters, baseball bats, cattle prods etc. before I can beat anyone up?

E

Ekydus

Sissyfoo doesn't get funding. I however have an anonymous supplier.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Think of it as a game; beat up someone and steal their weapons! Its like DAoC...but, umm...less buggy. :D

~whispers~

Rumour has it that Mods have a glowy drop. ;)

C

Coim-

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
Think of it as a game; beat up someone and steal their weapons! Its like DAoC...but, umm...less buggy. :D

~whispers~

Rumour has it that Mods have a glowy drop. ;)
Pure rumour I assure you. ;)

O

old.Dillinja

<chops Tilda in half>

<kicks BI in the face>

<murderous rampage>

<blood dripping down chin>

etc.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
<chops Tilda in half>

<kicks BI in the face>

<murderous rampage>

<blood dripping down chin>

etc.

Did anything good drop? :D

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by Coim-
Haha, and you left me. :D Yes, its true, I own.

You are fellow henchman. Me like henchman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom