Hahaha GG <TimerE>

Adari

Part of the furniture
Rofl.

[07:57:16] <@Spamb0t> this TimerE guild stole eramai hyh ;o
<snipped irrelevant convo>
[08:14:36] <@Spamb0t> well we was there.. talking to it.. gave music box.. was shrooming.. they still put up shrooms behind us
[08:14:43] <@Spamb0t> and then our silly puller runs a bit too close to their shrooms though soooo ;o
[08:15:11] <@Spamb0t> but well.. we were there first.. and ready to pull.. yet they put up shrooms
[08:15:23] <Choka> did cloak drop?
[08:15:28] <@Spamb0t> YES

Next time you think of crying in public about someone else fucking up an encounter you happened to be at -

yeah,

...fucking dont. You hypocrite fools. ;>

Runiren is the only nice and descent member you have - perhaps you should take his example.

Gogo gadget nubtard!

K

Kly

Well, you got the part about the puller pulling Eramai into our shrooms correct...

...but you forgot the part where we let every one of them roll for the cloak (that's 9 ppl total rolling for the cloak... their 6, our 3)

That is all.

Thanks.

-Kly

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
Adari why shouldent they fuck u guys ? when they got fucked some other time. Kinda sets thing on perspectiv.

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
Kly said:
...but you forgot the part where we let every one of them roll for the cloak

u didnt have anything in that lotto to do though ;o

Adari

Part of the furniture
Kly said:
Well, you got the part about the puller pulling Eramai into our shrooms correct...

...but you forgot the part where we let every one of them roll for the cloak (that's 9 ppl total rolling for the cloak... their 6, our 3)

That is all.

Thanks.

-Kly

I guess that makes it fair to steal the mob then.

Yep.

That is all.

Thanks.

-Adari

Adari

Part of the furniture
Hestethun said:
Adari why shouldent they fuck u guys ? when they got fucked some other time. Kinda sets thing on perspectiv.

That's the whole point Hestet.

It's pretty hypocritical to flame someone to hell and QQ publically for doing something they do in a worse way.

PS: I wan't there. But since I got flamed the other day I just thought I'd bring it up. ;>

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
TimberE should have given the cloak to the other grp.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
we did this once for a bard, he accidently pulled the mob through Pbuck's GoV shrooms, Pbuck picked it up and then gave it to us, restored a little of my confidence in post TOA Hib.
wub Pbuck :)

Vantros of the Delerium

Fledgling Freddie
yup shoulda been handed over to the other group not allowed to lotto for it... this shit keeps on happening... this isnt the first time and prolly wont be the last... greed is a nasty thing, and so is being a n00b

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Adari said:
[08:14:36] <@Spamb0t> well we was there.. talking to it.. gave music box.. was shrooming.. they still put up shrooms behind us
[08:14:43] <@Spamb0t> and then our silly puller runs a bit too close to their shrooms though soooo ;o

Kly said:

Ok, could you have killed the mob without it going into the other groups shroom field if your puller wasnt a complete muppet?

If their field is out of range of yours then you can have no complaints.

In most areas pulling a mob into another groups pb circle or shroom field is considered rude, possibly even griefing.

Had they set-up on top of you than I would consider this a problem, they have as much right to set up as you do where they wish.

Consider they may have been waiting to see if you failed then they would be ready to pull the mob..if they werent ready then they may get gazumped (word of the week imo) by another passing group...a shroom field does take 2 minutes to reach full integrity.

The fact they set-up behind you would suggest this (again, as long as they are out of range of your shroom field).

The fact that 3 of them out-did 6 of you when you pulled a mob into their shroom field (they didnt pull it, you did) so they presumably did most of the work (and prolly werent even ready) and then had the good manners to let 6 of you lotto against 3 of them giving you a 100% advantage (even when they dont have to let you lotto with them in the first place).

Adari

Part of the furniture
Tallen said:
Ok, could you have killed the mob without it going into the other groups shroom field if your puller wasnt a complete muppet?

If their field is out of range of yours then you can have no complaints.

In most areas pulling a mob into another groups pb circle or shroom field is considered rude, possibly even griefing.

Had they set-up on top of you than I would consider this a problem, they have as much right to set up as you do where they wish.

Consider they may have been waiting to see if you failed then they would be ready to pull the mob..if they werent ready then they may get gazumped (word of the week imo) by another passing group...a shroom field does take 2 minutes to reach full integrity.

The fact they set-up behind you would suggest this (again, as long as they are out of range of your shroom field).

The fact that 3 of them out-did 6 of you when you pulled a mob into their shroom field (they didnt pull it, you did) so they presumably did most of the work (and prolly werent even ready) and then had the good manners to let 6 of you lotto against 3 of them giving you a 100% advantage (even when they dont have to let you lotto with them in the first place).

Eeh.

Dunno, like I said I wasn't there.

However, they put shrooms up for one reason only, and we both know which. ;> For a mob that I've killed with my ranger and druid n bard, you really dont need more than one animist, especially not another shroom field close enough to the poeple doing the encounter.

Whether or not they should not have put up a shroom field, or whether or not the puller was a retard by pulling it to close to their shroom field doesn't matter. It is about interfering, ethics, coc. No need to elaborate on that, it's pretty clear what mentality the people in question have got.

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
Give me a break whiner ... I was the one that complained about YOU stealing the cloak from us .. I wasnt present when the incident at Eremai (which I found out about on Freddys just now) happend so I have no clue what happend there. And I simply dont care... so you can whine all you want .. but dont complain about the guild for either mine or someone elses action from the guild .. they are purely personal ..

Ljimn

Fledgling Freddie
Why is it every time TimerE 'steals' Eremai we make the FH boards?. I think i've witnessed over 10 counts of so called 'eremai' stealin and none of them make the boards.

If FH had post count id sayd Adari is out ot pharm posts :p

YoungElf

Fledgling Freddie
Yes Imo stop caring already, as people don't care eather.

Collect few your "own" friends and just f*ck up others 24/7, no one cares and it hapens all the time anyway. 1 less or more doing it wont make it difference really.

Greed pays

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Ljimn said:
Why is it every time TimerE 'steals' Eremai we make the FH boards?. I think i've witnessed over 10 counts of so called 'eremai' stealin and none of them make the boards.

Just lucky i guess ;)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
think ebay came up with 0 results for "new joke" :(

Dinfar

Fledgling Freddie
<3 Amadon

gheyest elph around, but i love him for it xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

censi

Can't get enough of FH
I cannot find the monkey island 4 CD's and....

Im gonna cruuuyy!

let it go chaps, it will spawn again soon

Krane

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:
ever tried to shut that hole? :eek2:

How about you? nothing but random flames on these boards from you...

mistur 386 dex suck it up lol.....useless

Krane

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Perhaps it is time you come up with another joke?

Hi i am belomar..i retired cause its fotm, but i still pester the forums and the ppl who actually play the game.

Sigh. :touch: :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom