CS spawn timer

DirtyDiana

Fledgling Freddie
Is it just me or has it been nerfed, been seeing the same people who have been trying to get enchounter for a few days now. I was under the impression that all artis were on random timers? is this still the case?

FIderal

Fledgling Freddie
I was told they increased the drop rate of artifacts and highed to pop timer but a few months ago i saw Cs pop one and again 10 mins later so not sure how it is ment to work ;)

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
they stealth nerf that bloody CS enc been there for weeks now all me gf eld need is bloody enc but i fink they made it a 24hours poptimer :( very sad

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
yep, i think its on a 24h pop timer now. thats why i took it out of my ani temp, fuck that im not going to cap some stupid arti soo long. but mythic are revising arts in patch 1.81

hope they make artis much easyer to get. well if not makeing the encs easyer but increaseing the freaking poptimers on some.

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
Kaun_IA said:
yep, i think its on a 24h pop timer now. thats why i took it out of my ani temp, fuck that im not going to cap some stupid arti soo long. but mythic are revising arts in patch 1.81

hope they make artis much easyer to get. well if not makeing the encs easyer but increaseing the freaking poptimers on some.

aye they been on some happy pills with taking away CS pop timer it use to be Every 8 hours max one day i done gov and while we did da cs popped 3 times in a row :D within 10mins givf that tiemr bak :p

Harthai

Fledgling Freddie
well from what i heard from a GM was that all artis have a 10% chance or something to pop every hour. I dont think there's an actually set timer anymore

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
Harthai said:
well from what i heard from a GM was that all artis have a 10% chance or something to pop every hour. I dont think there's an actually set timer anymore

well GoV is roughly 4 - 5hours i.e. and CS use to be on same timer roughly which was now has been screwed over :( it suck. so if someone do it could they please post in /as so people can join for credit :D :cheers: :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom