haha

Lethul

FH is my second home
elak-pa.jpg

pwn pwn! :)
beeing 2h spec has a few disadvantages for sure. but nice screenshots makes up for it ;)

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
People that complain about being hit for over 1k damage while wearing chain/scale seriously need to check their melee resists.
Don't think I've ever been PA'ed for over 600 damage with capped melee resists, ever.
And while SBs can dish out the highest damage PA it sure is easy to counter their slow CD, press sprint and run through them and they won't land CD on you not even if they got a healer bot and thus have a haste buff on.

illu

Part of the furniture
Lethul said:
elak-pa.jpg

pwn pwn! :)
beeing 2h spec has a few disadvantages for sure. but nice screenshots makes up for it ;)

This monitor at work is crap - is that a 2000+ PA? :>

Oli - Illu

Lethul

FH is my second home
illu said:
This monitor at work is crap - is that a 2000+ PA? :>

Oli - Illu

ps. be sure to be online to haste me today! :)

nothing new with pa's for 1000-1500 dmg, they could do even more damage if u ask me. Many ways to aviod getting PA'd and when u do get it you should be in a world of pain, hence 'Perforate artery' some1 basically dicapitated you.

illu

Part of the furniture
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
nothing new with pa's for 1000-1500 dmg, they could do even more damage if u ask me. Many ways to aviod getting PA'd and when u do get it you should be in a world of pain, hence 'Perforate artery' some1 basically dicapitated you.

Too right :> I think it's about time all assassins had an I-win button (or at least a I-have-a-chance button) against nuking casters. I think it should be called
"Have a taste of your own medicine" Ability
15 min RUT
30 sec duration time
disarmed (can still use poisonspike)
Mirror like ball effect surrounds the assassin and any casting nukes that are incoming get reflected back to the caster, 1st spell gets reflected back at x1 damage, 2nd spell gets reflected back at x2 damage etc. :>

Bloody casters - they all need to dieeeeeeeeeeee :) and archers :)

Oli - Illu

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
illu said:
or at least a I-have-a-chance button against nuking casters. I think it should be called
"Have a taste of your own medicine" Ability
15 min RUT
30 sec duration time
disarmed (can still use poisonspike)
Mirror like ball effect surrounds the assassin and any casting nukes that are incoming get reflected back to the caster, 1st spell gets reflected back at x1 damage, 2nd spell gets reflected back at x2 damage etc. :>

Bloody casters - they all need to dieeeeeeeeeeee :)
Oli - Illu

archers:confused: :twak: Illu :)

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
so sb are the new 'warloks' in town?

the ss shows 1531+450+691+391 = 3063 dmg during the 7s stun duration.

i find it easier to kill a caster than to kill a sb these days

Attachments

• sshot012-1.jpg
    sshot012-1.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 42

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
anioal said:
so sb are the new 'warloks' in town?

the ss shows 1531+450+691+391 = 3063 dmg during the 7s stun duration.

i find it easier to kill a caster than to kill a sb these days

thats like 3k dmg and ur still standing?

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Tesla Monkor said:
Be glad it's SBs that are PAing you with 2h weapons and not NS or INF. They'd do 20% more damage than the SB with the same weapon.

Midgard does 120% damage with 2h, where Albion and Hibernia do 140%.

and then they would have to spec for it. that was a retarded post

noblok

Part of the furniture
Tesla Monkor said:
Be glad it's SBs that are PAing you with 2h weapons and not NS or INF. They'd do 20% more damage than the SB with the same weapon.

Midgard does 120% damage with 2h, where Albion and Hibernia do 140%.
False.

http://www.camelotherald.com/more/978.shtml
Q: A lot of people say Midgard twohanded does ~+15% damage bonus vs. onehanded, and in Hibernia and Albion (as they have special speccs) twohanded does ~+40% damage bonus vs onehanded. I'm talking about style damage. Is that quite correct?

A: Just as a side note, be very afraid of things that "a lot of people" say. For some reason unknown to mortal man, "a lot of people" tend to be either wrong, or not very many people after all.

But that's not the answer to your question! The answer according to the swell guy who looked it up is "All two handed weapons get a base 10% damage bonus, plus an extra amount based on their specialization level."

/edit: As far as I could test it's about 0.5% per point specced, less when styling due to twohanded having a lower style multiplier due to it's higher unstyled cap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom