haha

prOx^^

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone else that make luve to the the sb's when they PA you for 1000+ with 2hand?

Elftor

Fledgling Freddie
It's only fair that they PA you for insane amounts since they are nerfed with having stealth!

prOx^^

Fledgling Freddie
Elftor said:
It's only fair that they PA you for insane amounts since they are nerfed with having stealth!

i didnt say anything about that it was unfair, just wanted to make a stupid thread about something you cant make anything about:)

prOx^^

Fledgling Freddie
and btw, this isnt a whine thread:) i think its great that they do al classes more alike, not that it is that way, but i wish it was!

Wazowski

Fledgling Freddie
Well they need to give mid some type of class that can insta kill ppl... before it was wl... and now they hand it over to sb's ;) Just to get used to it :)

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Wazowski said:
Well they need to give mid some type of class that can insta kill ppl... before it was wl... and now they hand it over to sb's ;) Just to get used to it :)

A known fact: If you insta die against an sb that is because you don't have enough slash/crust resist.

illu

Part of the furniture
It's only good if you land the PA. (can be difficult)

If you don't land the PA - the SB is usually in a bit of trouble. (Got to get past brittle/Bubble/pet/ML9/MoC or SoI/DI bot/Bodyguard Bot/might step on a mine -> automiss PA etc etc)

TBH I still think Nuker Casters have it too easy, they have an I-Win MoC3 button that if vanish is down, gives them free RP again assassins.

And not a lot of SB's go 2h, so if you don't want to be PA'd, zig-zag like crazy :>

Oli - Illu

Saje

Loyal Freddie
but 15xx pa makes baby jebus cry when ur a nightshade vs a sb :(

Lomme

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:
It's only good if you land the PA. (can be difficult)

If you don't land the PA - the SB is usually in a bit of trouble. (Got to get past brittle/Bubble/pet/ML9/MoC or SoI/DI bot/Bodyguard Bot/might step on a mine -> automiss PA etc etc)

TBH I still think Nuker Casters have it too easy, they have an I-Win MoC3 button that if vanish is down, gives them free RP again assassins.

And not a lot of SB's go 2h, so if you don't want to be PA'd, zig-zag like crazy :>

Oli - Illu
you're well annoying with your PA's though :p

Gahn

Resident Freddy
It's even better when they can't land pas at all and keep running away to try again ....

Wazowski

Fledgling Freddie
Tafaya Anathas said:
A known fact: If you insta die against an sb that is because you don't have enough slash/crust resist.
Not rly, have 31 crush, 24 slash... tho im a luri caster.. 1500hp ;)

Only been one shooted twice so far tho..

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
PAs can easily be avoided in general. I haven't been PAd once on either of my chars since the patch, I played my theurg for a long time w/o brittes, so am used to switching direction etc when running around bridges. The majority of the whines seem to be from casters who are so used to 4 BGs that they still think they can run solo in a straight line across a bridge, or heavy tanks who think they *should* be able to laugh off a PA chain... because they're a heavy tank.

Most of the FOTMblades suck seriously and I've had quite a few miss me completely, even the good ones will have a hard time PAing if you're not making it easy for them.

Eyres

Banned
Tafaya Anathas said:
This is just bs midgard need much much more love.

had a look at recent patches? please be quiet LOL because if your gonna list which realms get love, mid is going to be easily last, and its our underperforming classes that get love, wardens + paladins underperforming? hardly, wizards... friars... infils...

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
Eyres said:
had a look at recent patches? please be quiet LOL because if your gonna list which realms get love, mid is going to be easily last, and its our underperforming classes that get love, wardens + paladins underperforming? hardly, wizards... friars... infils...

maybe mid doesn't get much love at patches

but they get double love at addons.

sxx

Fledgling Freddie
Sbs usually pa:ed for that before, had ip, had pre-nerfed DF and not getting unstealthed if they 1-shotted.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Jobbegea said:
maybe mid doesn't get much love at patches

but they get double love at addons.

and double the nerf after the addons.

And I do 1k PAs with dual wield aswell. Ppl are just to lazy to add up mh and oh

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
sxx said:
Sbs usually pa:ed for that before, had ip, had pre-nerfed DF and not getting unstealthed if they 1-shotted.
Yeah back in the days before SC. The game has changed some since then you know? ;) Shades had AP3 and infils had 9 sec Dragonpwn. I've seen infils/shades do 1k+ PA's with 1H's and then stun comes that much faster afterwards.

Atleast now 2H for SBs has some perks to balance the bad things with using 2H.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Eyres said:

If midgard got a class which had 5000damage pbaoe 700radius which was then nerfed slowly down to 500damage 700radius over the course of a year, you're the kind of person who would still whine that 'midgard are getting the most nerfs'.

Look at the bigger picture...

Beltorak

Fledgling Freddie
The PA has become way to powerful now imo. NOT when u run solo across a bridge but ur fighting some other visual.

sxx

Fledgling Freddie
Caeli said:
I've seen infils/shades do 1k+ PA's with 1H's and then stun comes that much faster afterwards.

All you say is true but if infils and shades can, so can sbs :)

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
tbh nothing much changed.

Critblades always done insane dmg with 2h pa.

doesnt know if any excal guys remembers Varg, he was a master of 2h pa's.

long, long time agoo :)

occy

Loyal Freddie
hehe ye when Varg got in that PA it was wtf release and rebuff.

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
fighting warrior and got slammed, warden got PA'd by a 2h SB for 1604, insta death, /release, cure rs, rebuff, add on all stupid sb's who leech. that's vs 29% slash resist

i see a new fotm ^^

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
Matmardigan said:
tbh nothing much changed.

Critblades always done insane dmg with 2h pa.

doesnt know if any excal guys remembers Varg, he was a master of 2h pa's.

long, long time agoo :)

He still is, he will allways be :clap:

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Be glad it's SBs that are PAing you with 2h weapons and not NS or INF. They'd do 20% more damage than the SB with the same weapon.

Midgard does 120% damage with 2h, where Albion and Hibernia do 140%.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
fighting warrior and got slammed, warden got PA'd by a 2h SB for 1604, insta death, /release, cure rs, rebuff, add on all stupid sb's who leech. that's vs 29% slash resist

i see a new fotm ^^

Nope, that's vs 19% slash resist if the Warden was in scale.

Just remember, that Inf or NS could have done equal DPS. <shrug>

Ofcourse, still annoying with people adding on a fight, no doubt. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom