Haec's guildgroup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Rastian Majere said:
yea Bloodluster/Animistfromhell is my son. and for all that he tries hard he's only learning to play a stealther. i originally quit playing the game and sold up all my accounts except one before the cluster. when i did start messing about with it again i was pleasently suprised by the turn-out in thid. i used to have a thid inf called Tommys Shaddow but i used to wander around for ages and not find anyone to fight. and ty for the compliments. i try to play the best i can but even i am guilty of nuking ppl who probably felt i added or if they were just trying to avoid fg's fighting. as a stealther you have a bit more time to consider your options. as a caster, i see them, they see me. i don't have lifetap or mezz, amneasia or any insta's to interupt. high damage output but easily fooked. but it's a hell of a lot of fun :drink:

Ermmm mate ... you just told the whole world that you sold your accounts and the toons that you used to play.

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Rookiescot said:
Rastian Majere said:
yea Bloodluster/Animistfromhell is my son. and for all that he tries hard he's only learning to play a stealther. i originally quit playing the game and sold up all my accounts except one before the cluster.
Ermmm mate ... you just told the whole world that you sold your accounts and the toons that you used to play.
look closer ;)

Rastian Majere

Fledgling Freddie
Rookiescot said:
did i miss something? i did indeed sell them, all but one. i kept one account just in case i ever did decide to play again. my son has his own account (which i still pay for) and plays whatever realm he chooses. as far as telling the whole world that i sold my accounts, i'm sorry but i fail to see the importance in that. ppl buy and sell accounts all the time. they pay for plat, powerleveling and arti's. the infi i had i believe has been deleted,(his name was personal as my name is infact Tommy) i only mentioned them cuz i felt it was relevent to the topic. sorry if i offended anyone.

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
invy and honour shouldnt be used in the same sentence tbh...he ALWAYS adds on me in a great fight ...erm, and always the most fun fights too :twak:
i am going to make an Infil soon, and dont know much about weapons for them tbh, but give me a while to temp my cabby, have a look into weapons, and i will see u all out in thid once again :cheers:
as for FSR..ye we play well imo, we learnt how to play wit each other and each others styles of play...and imo we do need to keep it to a GG anymore, but its not my call and i am happy to run wit haecs discision anytime ...:m00:

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
(invisibletank) said:
invy and honour shouldnt be used in the same sentence tbh...he ALWAYS adds on me in a great fight ...erm, and always the most fun fights too :twak:
i am going to make an Infil soon, and dont know much about weapons for them tbh, but give me a while to temp my cabby, have a look into weapons, and i will see u all out in thid once again :cheers:
as for FSR..ye we play well imo, we learnt how to play wit each other and each others styles of play...and imo we do need to keep it to a GG anymore, but its not my call and i am happy to run wit haecs discision anytime ...:m00:

rofl ofc i add on u, u are an rl mate and i do it just to hear my phone ring a min later with a long winded blah blah blah pown n00bs blah blah :p
as Captainhook falls off his chair laughin :p

n1 on the caba mate:p

omg make and inf plssssssssssss i would love to kill ur inf, already owned ur NS :p, tbh make a briton blade inf, they are the best imo, or atleast haev the most impresive track record in duels :)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
haha, just saw this

Haec's guildgrp? More like Haec's Battlegroup

Requirements to join : being able to /level and equipping you freelevel armor on a random hib baseline stunner and follow zerg

class.

Dorimor1

Banned
Coldbeard said:
haha, just saw this

Haec's guildgrp? More like Haec's Battlegroup

Requirements to join : being able to /level and equipping you freelevel armor on a random hib baseline stunner and follow zerg

class.

Hehe true in most cases :)

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
(invisibletank) said:
invy and honour shouldnt be used in the same sentence tbh

Must admit i haven't seen much in the way of honour from Invy yet.

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
guys...we dont zerg, we run 3peeps -> fg usually, we run wit a bard all the time..so we get around quicker, we dont zerg, and we dont follow a zerg, not our fault if more hibs happen to add on us, i aint going to /yell QQ guys u ruined my fun..QQ QQ 112 QQ...hibs are imy realm, fair enough..i dont add but i wouldnt QQ wen i happens to me.
imo, lets see more alb/mid GG's, fighting TB was really fun, fair play guys, and WoW :eek7: shame on u :p ..come back.

so guys, instead of QQin to us, either roll a stealther, camp ck (if ur an alb), or make ur own grp etc...i ran in alot of random grps b4 the guild was made, and i still had alot of fun, win or lose....not every1 in thid likes to solo, GG is a diff type of fun, and i started a stealther in thid ...solo/unbuffed and i got steamrolled alot after jumping 1-2 guys on a bridge and another grp wit speed just not even caring and letting me have a "fair" fight against a duo, but i just /rel come back and hunt the duo down again and fight them in a better place.

imo, try a GG for awhile guys, i started thid with my NS, now i am ina GG and having alot of fun also, and in the end, its about having fun for ur €12 per month.

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
(invisibletank) said:
fighting TB was really fun, fair play guys, and WoW :eek7: shame on u :p ..come back.

Was a silly time to decide to leave tbh >< . Just at that time hibs were starting to make some decentish groups, and alb was about to be Blokkiefied. However one of our members has blown all his cash and sex, drugs & Rock n' roll so we don't have the team of usual 5 to play (and that is what made it fun :<) . Wow at least till near the end of this month then might come back to DAoC, tho classic servers will be about then and Thid might lose the population again :mad: .

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
Staffzor said:
Was a silly time to decide to leave tbh >< . Just at that time hibs were starting to make some decentish groups, and alb was about to be Blokkiefied. However one of our members has blown all his cash and sex, drugs & Rock n' roll so we don't have the team of usual 5 to play (and that is what made it fun :<) . Wow at least till near the end of this month then might come back to DAoC, tho classic servers will be about then and Thid might lose the population again :mad: .
1) classic is a phase, thid will never die.
2) i tried WoW :twak: :( after 10days of the free month i let it take on dust!
3) come on...u can find 1 more peep to fill his spot surely...just will take a nice temp + 2-3weeks to let him get used to ur grp...do it!! i know u want to !! :touch:

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
WoW is fun with a decent 5man running in WSG, even better with 10 tho that could pose tricky :p. Will probs play again in a few weeks when pay cheque comes thru, give you guys time to acctualy kill things :p .

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
well, with me on my bainshee or druid, we wouldnt go down as easy and u wouldnt be healing very often :p

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
Blackjack said:

Not implying im ne kind of saint but mate u keep sayin that im not honorable...l dont add, and like MOST stealthers i wont pop something for the zerg to kill, (god i hate you coddi ) but mate u keep sayin that and yet ive neva see u actually in thid ?

how can u pass judgement on summa you aint witnessed first hand ?

btw staffzor, if u need a 5th person just tell me wat char you need, i'll role one temp it out and go on a test run with ye, nothin to lose i dont expect to be taken on insta but i do get along wit some of ur peeps :) so wortha go

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
TriggerHappy said:
Not implying im ne kind of saint but mate u keep sayin that im not honorable...l dont add, and like MOST stealthers i wont pop something for the zerg to kill, (god i hate you coddi ) but mate u keep sayin that and yet ive neva see u actually in thid ?

how can u pass judgement on summa you aint witnessed first hand ?

i keep saying? i have said it once ^^

never witnessed first hand? right..

Leech2.jpg

Oh wait

Leech.jpg

want me to keep going? :)

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
rofl...
1st one was the day i got master soldier, and i was grped with bout frennzy and pikko, we was trying to get pikko xp and so killed everything, secondly i already apologised for my kills that day cause iwas a little frantic to get the title :)

2nd one i dont honestly remember doing.....unless u were the raever that was ganking that vamp that was unlike 40% wen u jumped it?
either that or it was on last saturday wen i was'nt playin char, either way mate for the 4th time who are u ?

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
TriggerHappy said:
rofl...
1st one was the day i got master soldier, and i was grped with bout frennzy and pikko, we was trying to get pikko xp and so killed everything, secondly i already apologised for my kills that day cause iwas a little frantic to get the title :)

2nd one i dont honestly remember doing.....unless u were the raever that was ganking that vamp that was unlike 40% wen u jumped it?
either that or it was on last saturday wen i was'nt playin char, either way mate for the 4th time who are u ?

I am that reaver. but the Vamp was at 100% when i jumped it. i never jump anyone who has taken damage. im sure the vamp will confirm this if he is on the boards. so dont try to make an excuse that isn't true.

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
omg are you the 2nd reaver that sits on HB with xehz that day?
if so i remember u,
tbh i would'nt have added if vamp was fair so i reckon he must been at a disadvantage,
and for the 5th time can u pls gif me teh name of ur char u play most?

Dorimor1

Banned
(invisibletank) said:
guys...we dont zerg, we run 3peeps -> fg usually, we run wit a bard all the time..so we get around quicker, we dont zerg, and we dont follow a zerg, not our fault if more hibs happen to add on us, i aint going to /yell QQ guys u ruined my fun..QQ QQ 112 QQ...hibs are imy realm, fair enough..i dont add but i wouldnt QQ wen i happens to me.
imo, lets see more alb/mid GG's, fighting TB was really fun, fair play guys, and WoW :eek7: shame on u :p ..come back.

so guys, instead of QQin to us, either roll a stealther, camp ck (if ur an alb), or make ur own grp etc...i ran in alot of random grps b4 the guild was made, and i still had alot of fun, win or lose....not every1 in thid likes to solo, GG is a diff type of fun, and i started a stealther in thid ...solo/unbuffed and i got steamrolled alot after jumping 1-2 guys on a bridge and another grp wit speed just not even caring and letting me have a "fair" fight against a duo, but i just /rel come back and hunt the duo down again and fight them in a better place.

imo, try a GG for awhile guys, i started thid with my NS, now i am ina GG and having alot of fun also, and in the end, its about having fun for ur €12 per month.

If you're up for running in a group of 4-6 sometime TS would love to have some fights xD

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
TriggerHappy said:
omg are you the 2nd reaver that sits on HB with xehz that day?
if so i remember u,
tbh i would'nt have added if vamp was fair so i reckon he must been at a disadvantage,
and for the 5th time can u pls gif me teh name of ur char u play most?

only really playing 1 char in thid atm
Masato the reaver.

i can tell you the fight against the vamp was as fair as it gets. He jumped me so he must have thought he was ready :)

GrafenburgMerc

Fledgling Freddie
Blackjack said:

So true...

Just last night invy attacked me at 10% health as I was finishing off a fight with a sorc.

Jumping a near death druid shows true skill but hey, it will get you to MS faster :twak:

Feel free to jump my BM and ill tear you a new one...

Donlaise - 24 Druid of FSR

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
(invisibletank) said:

well mate runnin an FG against the alb zerg is a lil OP, even tho there are alot of albs chances are that not many have ne sort of heaing etc, with <l SiN l> we used to run 3-5peeps and wipe out zerg upon zerg even wen i ran with latu etc we would always duo and occasionally take on a BM etc and yet owned grps, so why u need to use a FG its OP, remember Chemical 7, ran a FG once and killed thid....went to CK wen it was being seiged by albs...killed tham all then killed all the hibs that followed and went to the roof and killed grp after grp that came up (best grp ever :p ) but i realised it was over kill, there is no need for an FG or anyting over 5 peeps is jsut over kill, i see TS run around with 3 and kill all, or fii,miek, and eeek kill over 100 mids on friday
but pls if u are gonna stick with the FG option pls dont camp the bridges with anis it is an insult to ur rep as a guild..

my 2 cents

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
GrafenburgMerc said:
So true...

Just last night invy attacked me at 10% health as I was finishing off a fight with a sorc.

Jumping a near death druid shows true skill but hey, it will get you to MS faster :twak:

Feel free to jump my BM and ill tear you a new one...

Donlaise - 24 Druid of FSR

lol that was lovely sorc, ofc i had to help him dont regret that, and o ya wat is ur BM, u wanna fight ill bring my BM.... gif enough time to get it aug str2 and ill rip thru ya,

lovely sorc had helped me wen 2 hibs jumped me last night, about 30 secs after battle u appear i steathed and wait to see how fight was going, only entervened wen he was on 10% also, was,nt gonna let him die and tbh dont care for ne one in FSR cept haec,

Dorimor1

Banned
Tbh Haec and his guild should really be looking at themselves right now there is no use in running 1FG, killing soloers and small groups thinking your good, the outrageous hib zerg is bad enough. Tbh you should definatly run in a smaller group as usually in thid most groups run around 4-6 people. I think its kinda pathetic that you hang around AB/MB and after every fight seek refuge in CK. I mean why can't you be like BoT? They've done it, with 3-4 people so I don't see why you can't and if you look at the quality of the players in the guild then I'm sure you could do ok.

J s p

Loyal Freddie
LMFAO

This coming from the rog shite alb force tonight!!!!!!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom