Haec's guildgroup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
Is haec the gm of that guildgroup ? With green grey cloacks I think

I like your policy :p U seem to apply don't gank same solo player to often :)

Just wanted to mention that it was nice. :clap:

Only other gg to do that is Thid blitz but they're usually to bussy killing /lvl zerg rather then dealing with solor's :p

Oh but plz don't run a gg at noon ... kinda ruins it :p

Oh and last that Celt animist is one evil son of a * :D:touch:

Dorimor1

Banned
Yea very nice guild group - havn't been in Thid for a while but should be back soon!

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
lol, cheers m8s, not often we get a "good" comment :p
i am playing Transhealing-druid/Celuduz-bainshee recently...and no, i dont bug abuse etc on my Bainshee, i just discovered some very good tactics with her :) :cheers:

Formia

Fledgling Freddie
Im sure you coudnt mean my Celt animist - im really very nice :drink:

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
Toffie said:
Is haec the gm of that guildgroup ? With green grey cloacks I think

I like your policy :p U seem to apply don't gank same solo player to often :)

Only other gg to do that is Thid blitz but they're usually to bussy killing /lvl zerg rather then dealing with solor's :p

I run in both and they both agree not to kill soloer's unless they attack you first (yes it does happen) :) or unless we dont like them ofc :m00:

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
very good grp but....not killin solo'ers dunno bout that, got trampled by ye yesterday by good knows how many tanks on me at the same time :p

Haec is a good player and i know he does not add......
but pdqmezzin does i know this cause u haev chased me for ages amnesia'ing me till some one else gets me etc..... aracia for bard pdq go back to NS so i can chain u :)

and btw i have to express some disapointment as to wat i seen yesterday, why would a good grp (i know why /lvls and noobs do it) camp a bridge....
2 anis a bard,2 banshees, haec, Bm, i mean guys u can go roamin and kill ne thing cause ye have the numbers, why camp a bridge, so unskilled and personally i lost respect for FSR after, ne way best of luck in thid

all make NS's / Infs i want fights :)

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
TriggerHappy said:
very good grp but....not killin solo'ers dunno bout that, got trampled by ye yesterday by good knows how many tanks on me at the same time

Haec is a good player and i know he does not add......
but pdqmezzin does i know this cause u haev chased me for ages amnesia'ing me till some one else gets me etc..... aracia for bard pdq go back to NS so i can chain u

and btw i have to express some disapointment as to wat i seen yesterday, why would a good grp (i know why /lvls and noobs do it) camp a bridge....
2 anis a bard,2 banshees, haec, Bm, i mean guys u can go roamin and kill ne thing cause ye have the numbers, why camp a bridge, so unskilled and personally i lost respect for FSR after, ne way best of luck in thid

all make NS's / Infs i want fights
It's normal to steamroll stealthers as they tend to add on fights you will be having later on :(

Oh and Haec's group is nice to fight against, good teamplayers and nice tactics! Haec himself hurts lots too! :(

PS. TB won't be running in Thidranki anymore, the pve-whores went to WoW and dragged me with them! :mad:

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
exponentiaL said:
It's normal to steamroll stealthers as they tend to add on fights you will be having later on :(

Oh and Haec's group is nice to fight against, good teamplayers and nice tactics! Haec himself hurts lots too! :(

PS. TB won't be running in Thidranki anymore, the pve-whores went to WoW and dragged me with them! :mad:

Well 3 of us can still play >.<. TBH you dragged us to wow :twak: .

RS|Pikoah

Fledgling Freddie
All gone WoW? damn :( heh im probs only in thid til classic anyway, sure i can solo til then :)

Kragh

One of Freddy's beloved
We'll be back at the end of December I think. Just haven't got the cash to keep 5 accs up atm (split between WoW/DAoC) :mad:

TeamSpeakandChips

Fledgling Freddie
TriggerHappy said:
all make NS's / Infs i want fights :)
YEah sorry about earlier - I did try to find you after you /beckon but couldn't find you, then my friend was nagging at me for holding him up lol. I would never normally turn down a fight with someone with a rep like yours, hence the reason I PA'd you the other night near AB while I was unbuffed and 22 lol, don't think I was full health either.

Just out of curiosity - where was you earlier? I was just about to roam near the beetles then the Mid group came ;p

/above

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
ya i know just seen u stay back and was aboput to unstealth /point to the distance wen mids came and i knew u could not unstealth near them :p

well np amte im sure we`ll get a fight soon, earlier tho i seen u comin from apk, /beckon spammed u, u stood still wen to PA no reaction then garrote, garrote and u rhealth flickered ( u LD'ed i presume ) dinged MS off that kill :p

but deffo up for rematch :p gif duels :p

TeamSpeakandChips

Fledgling Freddie
TriggerHappy said:
well np amte im sure we`ll get a fight soon, earlier tho i seen u comin from apk, /beckon spammed u, u stood still wen to PA no reaction then garrote, garrote and u rhealth flickered ( u LD'ed i presume ) dinged MS off that kill :p
ROFL - that LD kill sent me back to Pryd lol ;p

Edit: Tiscalli for the lose

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
rofl :p

ya i really wanna get started on the best infs in thid, i think i have beaten most of the best NS's such as kudlanka,moesty,lamps and honed but not to many known infs, poisinblade and septica but sep was sittin so no fair :p

really wanan build a rep now that i have teh MS :p

TeamSpeakandChips

Fledgling Freddie
You already have a rep :) Which is the reason I attacked you the other day to see if you lived up to your rep of hitting really hard.

You did ;p

Edit (why do I have to edit every single post I make lol): I have a LONG way to go before being considered as a best infi - considering it was very recently that I started inf and had never played a stealther previously. I wont deny that i've laid quite a few on the ground though ;p

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
TriggerHappy said:
ya i really wanna get started on the best infs in thid, i think i have beaten most of the best NS's such as kudlanka,moesty,lamps and honed but not to many known infs, poisinblade and septica but sep was sittin so no fair :p
Wow, the apprentice has outgrown the master :p I have never beaten Kudlanka, near impossible to PA that damn elf, he moves about too much.

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
TriggerHappy said:
rofl :p

really wanan build a rep now that i have teh MS :p

You wont beat the best infil in Thid unless Grammaton dusts of his old infil :)

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
BlitheringIdiot said:
Wow, the apprentice has outgrown the master :p I have never beaten Kudlanka, near impossible to PA that damn elf, he moves about too much.

rofl mate, ya was a close duel, didnt remeber to switch my weps for the extra poisnins, just used a DoT she Str debuffed me but not much appart from shear damage after that :p

i nearly swear i have come across grammoton (sp?) unless he plays summa else like a HO tank pala or summa, thought sertica was spose to be the best inf ?

also i would like to see both wimpy and Drackul again, unfortunatley only met tham during my short respec to hig env which personally does do it for me :p
not as much raw damage as high crit spec :p well look forward to meetin him then

i should make a hit list of these stealthers :p

any one now were to start ?

Cutri

Fledgling Freddie
TriggerHappy said:
also i would like to see both wimpy and Drackul again, unfortunatley only met tham during my short respec to hig env which personally does do it for me :p
not as much raw damage as high crit spec :p well look forward to meetin him then

When Oddbodd (my NS) was in Thid he was high env spec, loved it :)

Dorimor1

Banned
Haec and his guild should run less than 1FG (I know most of those players weren't in guild) would give us quite a challlenge rather than having 1FG terrorizing everything with another full group discretely following you.

Rastian Majere

Fledgling Freddie
FSR are pretty good. nice tactics. met them a few times while i was solo, got rolled all but one but then i don't worry about it too much. as far as who is the best stealth.....hmmm hard to say. from a casters point of view i don't see many good stealthers. most stealthers tend to PA me when i'm casting on another target which does not make them a good stealther. anyone can do that. when i used to run my sorc Rastian stealthers possed no real threat with moc2 and purge2 but as a fire wizzie (and only lvl 24) my only real defence is QC root. (if i'm jumped) but all in all it's a lot of fun to play thid and i don't disrespect anyone for their tactics. thid is rather a small bg and when it's full of ppl and peek times it's literally every man/woman for themselves. i have seen a few stealthers try and just stay out of the fight when they've seen fg's come together and i've killed them anyway just cuz they're the enemy. the most honorable stealther i've met is prolly Invy. no hib stealthers i've met were close to honorable, not even my son Bloodluster who likes to see if he can take down poor ol dad while i'm engaged with someone else. not many stealthers i've seen run solo anymore. i'm sure there are some that do and i'm not taring all with the same brush so pls don't feel offended. but it's a game and it's all good fun. and i don't take it too seriously.

Dorimor1

Banned
Hey Fizbane, you are a good wiz. And I agree with what you say, hardly any honourable stealthers I can think of apart from Invy.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
hardly any honourable stealthers I can think of apart from Invy.

i respectfully disagree to him being all that honourable ;)

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
/Dance /blush :)

ty mates

omg bloodluster is ur son, killed him twice comin from HpK 3rd time he came down before he interered no mans land he /beg spammed so i unstealthed hugged him and let him off to be added on by him 2 secs later wen i killed another NS :p

nice NS tho, always /hugs me wen he chases me :p

ya i try to leave as many fights alone as poss, went a lil crazy on the addage near the 1800's just to get title quick , had guaranteed oriont/statued id have it by sunday :p

black do u play saharaa ?
i know i asked wat u play in a seperate thread but forgot which one ?
seen saharaa runnnin with miek on friday, was nt sure if it was u or not, female briton reaver ?

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
Cutri said:
When Oddbodd (my NS) was in Thid he was high env spec, loved it :)

ya env is gr8 as a duel weilder, as an inf or an NS u can switch between weps and hit for the same as usual while also applying more DoT's etc,I personally use my 2hander as much as poss, becuase i only have 4 into LA wen i do pull them out to apply the disease and str debuff i hit for an amounted sum of mebbe 70-80 damage which is hardly worth while against most things mebbe wen takin on a pala/arms or champ were it will payoff in the long run, i have dueled a few SB and there was one "XOK" forget last letter in name that used a duel weild env spec that literally dotted me to death within a few hits, guess wateva works is best, i sometimes use my crafted 2H to hit first then to pop out my MR with another poisin on it, if takin on a light tank or stealter etc

Rastian Majere

Fledgling Freddie
yea Bloodluster/Animistfromhell is my son. and for all that he tries hard he's only learning to play a stealther. i originally quit playing the game and sold up all my accounts except one before the cluster. when i did start messing about with it again i was pleasently suprised by the turn-out in thid. i used to have a thid inf called Tommys Shaddow but i used to wander around for ages and not find anyone to fight. and ty for the compliments. i try to play the best i can but even i am guilty of nuking ppl who probably felt i added or if they were just trying to avoid fg's fighting. as a stealther you have a bit more time to consider your options. as a caster, i see them, they see me. i don't have lifetap or mezz, amneasia or any insta's to interupt. high damage output but easily fooked. but it's a hell of a lot of fun :drink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom