Hadnt noticed lol

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Keitan said:
What these words mean to you?

D R O G B A
Terry!

I was watching Gilette soccer saturday other day and they said without Drogba chelsea would be nothing atm...

Yep, gilette soccer saturday is 100% true with no opposition :p

Well its about time after 2 shit seasons anyway xd

Keitan

Banned
Vladamir said:
Yep, gilette soccer saturday is 100% true with no opposition :p

Well its about time after 2 shit seasons anyway xd

Ok look when gerrard werent born... liverpool still dominated all..

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Keiten you are full of shit

Crouch is a mediocore player nothing more.. Maybe in the future
Kuyt is totally overrated, He has missed so many chances. Can't believe they actuelly let him play.
Gerrard is what makes liverpool what they are.
Liverpools defence is ok, I do like Reina tho :)

Arsenal will kick liverpool tbh

Keitan

Banned
Ok you all watch saturday and 3 days later when liverpool kick there buts twice in a row!!:) You fucking watch! im gonna so laugh at you all when it happens!

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
Keitan said:
Ok you all watch saturday and 3 days later when liverpool kick there buts twice in a row!!:) You fucking watch! im gonna so laugh at you all when it happens!

Well... my prediction is Liverpool will play a strong team in the Carling Cup (or whatever its called these days, while Arsenal will probably play the kids. So Liverpool will win that one.

Fa Cup Arsenal will bring out the big guns, and will grab a draw, and then do you over again at home :)

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Unleashed said:
Well... my prediction is Liverpool will play a strong team in the Carling Cup (or whatever its called these days, while Arsenal will probably play the kids. So Liverpool will win that one.

Fa Cup Arsenal will bring out the big guns, and will grab a draw, and then do you over again at home :)

do people actuelly carea bout the Carling Cup? In Belgium our cup is nothing tbh

Keitan

Banned
Urgluf said:
do people actuelly carea bout the Carling Cup? In Belgium our cup is nothing tbh
a cup is a cup and u get some cash with it so :)

Corran

Part of the furniture
Urgluf said:

People only care about the carling cup if they have the inability to win anything else that season. That why most decent team just give their youth/fringe players a run out in it. Up until the later stages that is, if they get to the semi's then they normally stick out a stronger side.

Depending on the club the priorities are:

1) League (Either win it or avoid relegation. To much money lost if relegated_

2) Europe (May be first if team like liverpool who know they only get 3rd/4th in league)

3) FA Cup

4) Carling cup.

Of course, this is only true for prem sides. It can differ if you are in lower league.

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Keitan said:
Wow!! 6 goals !! Blackburn didnt have Defoe to fuck other players up and he is one of the best players in the world .. we went against him when he was fully fit.. and had 10+ shots and they had like 2-4 shots?!?!?! Arsenal also had some brilliant defenders that day.. and liverpool didnt have Sissoko who is liverpools best defender/scorer
You had 10 shots while playing against Defoe? WOW!

You are so clueless, it's incredible, why the hell would Defoe mean anything considering how many shots you get on goal?

Oh, and I'd like you to name some of the Liverpool talents, as a Liverpool fan you should be able to name all of the promising talents, but try naming 3.

Serbitar

Fledgling Freddie
Keitan said:
and liverpool didnt have Sissoko who is liverpools best defender/scorer

ahahhahh

ahahahah

hahahah

haha

1. sissoko is a midfielder, albeit a defensively minded one
2. he's scored 1 goal to date for liverpool and that was in a qualifier for champ league iirc

the possibilities for number of games of liverpool vs arsenal this season are astounding:

2 league games - guaranteed
carling cup game - guaranteed
fa cup game - guaranteed
fa cup replay - if first game is draw
champions league 2 games - depending on draw and whether both teams go through

thats a maximum possible of 7 games in one season, just unbelievable

yes arsenal dicked us earlier on in the season in the middle of our bad run of form at their home ground that they haven't lost at in the league as yet.

in the fa and carling cups we're playing at anfield (where we haven't lost at in 27 league games), we're in the middle of a good run of form (barring the blip at blackburn)

not going to make any predictions yet, but i'm looking forward to these games :)

Marc

FH is my second home
As an everton fan, Sissoko is top drawer. IMO its between him, Essien and Barton for best defensive midfielder in the premiership currently. He reminds me so much of Patrick Viera. Liverpool are playing some great football at the moment and its only their early season form which has let them down. Otherwise they would be second behind Man Utd

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Keitan said:
Wow!! 6 goals !! Blackburn didnt have Defoe to fuck other players up and he is one of the best players in the world .. we went against him when he was fully fit.. and had 10+ shots and they had like 2-4 shots?!?!?! Arsenal also had some brilliant defenders that day.. and liverpool didnt have Sissoko who is liverpools best defender/scorer

Keitan you actually have no clue whatsoever with regards to football. Defoe fucking other players up? what are you talking about...

Sissoko is not Liverpool's best scorer or defender either get a god damn clue about the team you are meant to support.

You got beat off Blackburn end of, Arsenal abused Blackburn because they are one of the best attacking teams in the world.

Marc

FH is my second home
Calaen said:
Keitan you actually have no clue whatsoever with regards to football. Defoe fucking other players up? what are you talking about...

Sissoko is not Liverpool's best scorer or defender either get a god damn clue about the team you are meant to support.

You got beat off Blackburn end of, Arsenal abused Blackburn because they are one of the best attacking teams in the world.

Cal, what was the score when the Geordies played Everton on Boxing day?

Serbitar

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
As an everton fan, Sissoko is top drawer. IMO its between him, Essien and Barton for best defensive midfielder in the premiership currently. He reminds me so much of Patrick Viera. Liverpool are playing some great football at the moment and its only their early season form which has let them down. Otherwise they would be second behind Man Utd

couldn't agree more, we did have a horrendous start to the season with 6 away games without a win, however a bad start is semi-understandable when you look at those away games,

1st game of the season, sheffield utd, newly promoted, brimming with confidence, defended incredibly well, no team would have won that, we drew 1-1

then we had arsenal, man utd and chelski all losses, though in fairness not many teams travel to these grounds and get wins

everton away, derby day and we didnt turn up and consequently the blue scum proceded to batter us, alos they had johnson and the aussie bastard cahill in top form

the other game was a loss to bolton, who just beat the crap out of us physically, but we've obviously been working on that as we battered them recently

Marc

FH is my second home
Serbitar said:
couldn't agree more, we did have a horrendous start to the season with 6 away games without a win, however a bad start is semi-understandable when you look at those away games,

1st game of the season, sheffield utd, newly promoted, brimming with confidence, defended incredibly well, no team would have won that, we drew 1-1

then we had arsenal, man utd and chelski all losses, though in fairness not many teams travel to these grounds and get wins

everton away, derby day and we didnt turn up and consequently the blue scum proceded to batter us, alos they had johnson and the aussie bastard cahill in top form

the other game was a loss to bolton, who just beat the crap out of us physically, but we've obviously been working on that as we battered them recently

Who put the ball in the red shite net? Super Andy Johnson!!! :D :D

Serbitar

Fledgling Freddie
Calaen said:
You got beat off Blackburn end of

hardly end of, you can't say how good/bad a team is based on one game or we'd all be saying arsenal are crap cos sheff utd beat them 1-0

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
Serbitar said:
hardly end of, you can't say how good/bad a team is based on one game or we'd all be saying arsenal are crap cos sheff utd beat them 1-0

pfft try telling that to people i work with. Just because man u lost to west ham we are crap in some people's eyes.

Serbitar

Fledgling Freddie
Unleashed said:
pfft try telling that to people i work with. Just because man u lost to west ham we are crap in some people's eyes.

heheh i won some money on that game, new manager syndrome > manager-that-should-have-retired-after-winning-the-treble syndrome ;)

Calaen

Marc said:
Cal, what was the score when the Geordies played Everton on Boxing day?

I support Man Utd :p but it was a great performance by Everton, I love watching teams with quality strikers and Andy Johnson for me is up there. He should have been given a lot more penalties this season aswell.

Calaen

Serbitar said:

No I never said I was basing how good or bad a team is from one performance, the fact of the matter is regardless of how many chances you create if you dont score a goal and the opposition do you lose.

So with regards to the Blackburn v Liverpool game, Blackburn won so end of the discussion based on that match.

Marc

FH is my second home
Calaen said:
I support Man Utd :p but it was a great performance by Everton, I love watching teams with quality strikers and Andy Johnson for me is up there. He should have been given a lot more penalties this season aswell.

Jesus! Youd be hung drawn and quartered if you wore a scum shirt down the bigg market!

I dare you to do it, with pics to prove it, on a friday night when all the animals are out!

Serbitar

Fledgling Freddie
Calaen said:
I am Geordie :p

pah the theory is still sound, i know a fair few manc supporters and only one of them is from manchester, the rest of my m8s from manchester all support man shitty :)

- English -

Resident Freddy
i cba reading the thread but i saw something to do with blackburn > liverpool

gogo rovers! <3

flames pointed to himse plz

Calaen

Marc said:
Jesus! Youd be hung drawn and quartered if you wore a scum shirt down the bigg market!

I dare you to do it, with pics to prove it, on a friday night when all the animals are out!

pff they are all pussies on the Bigg market :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom