Hadnt noticed lol

Keitan

Banned
But! 6th jan = liverpool vs arsenal At Anfield
9th jan = liverpool vs aresenal at Anfield Oo :) FA cup and Carling cup :D Go the pool kick there arses twice in 3 days !!!

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
Keitan said:
But! 6th jan = liverpool vs arsenal At Anfield
9th jan = liverpool vs aresenal at Anfield Oo :) FA cup and Carling cup :D Go the pool kick there arses twice in 3 days !!!

Yes just like the last time you played them, it was 3-0 to Arsenal, and you were a joke on the day.

Keitan

Banned
Unleashed said:
Yes just like the last time you played them, it was 3-0 to Arsenal, and you were a joke on the day.

Care... u see yesterday? you see Blackburn game ? Hell we didnt win but you saw amount of chances created in all these games... Arsenal are too scared to make chances even against a fucking Sheffield united DEfender for gods sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
Keitan said:
Care... u see yesterday? you see Blackburn game ? Hell we didnt win but you saw amount of chances created in all these games... Arsenal are too scared to make chances even against a fucking Sheffield united DEfender for gods sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arsenal scored 6 against Blackburn.. what's your point?

Keitan

Banned
Unleashed said:
Arsenal scored 6 against Blackburn.. what's your point?

Wow!! 6 goals !! Blackburn didnt have Defoe to fuck other players up and he is one of the best players in the world .. we went against him when he was fully fit.. and had 10+ shots and they had like 2-4 shots?!?!?! Arsenal also had some brilliant defenders that day.. and liverpool didnt have Sissoko who is liverpools best defender/scorer

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
Keitan said:
Wow!! 6 goals !! Blackburn didnt have Defoe to fuck other players up and he is one of the best players in the world .. we went against him when he was fully fit.. and had 10+ shots and they had like 2-4 shots?!?!?! Arsenal also had some brilliant defenders that day.. and liverpool didnt have Sissoko who is liverpools best defender/scorer

Defoe one of the best defenders in the world? Sissoko a defender?
hmmm.... ok then.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Keitan your perspective of football and lack of knowledge really does brighten my day :D

Keitan

Banned
Vladamir said:
Keitan your perspective of football and lack of knowledge really does brighten my day :D
i meant MF idiot...

and btw... i didnt say Defoe was a defender.. GO SPECSAVERS!

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
Arsenal have a solid all round team, you have Gerrard.

Even though imo Sissoko is a better player your team wins/loses on how Gerrard performs half the time.

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
Azurus said:

Even though imo Sissoko is a better player your team wins/loses on how Gerrard performs half the time.

Have to agree there m8.

Keitan

Banned
Azurus said:

lol w/e :D If you say that if we dont have Gerrard we will lose all then tbh...
You will have to take Jermaine Pennant out aswell due to his crosses are dangerous... Ohh and what about Crouch ? Heading/Scissor kick man :D Ohh and what about Kuyt ? Scores like a madman a all round striker ftw!Ohh and alonso ? let me take you back a few months when he scored frm half way line ... :D Ohh and Carragher and Hypia ? they are very talented Defenders and Luis Garcia ?? fucking hell that dude is as skilled at Henry for god sake.. Look at Finnans shot also on new years day...???? Ohh and Reina/Dudek? they have had lots of intrest about other teams wanting to buy them two:D And if you want to bring up the reina incident off when he let it in .. Everyone makes mistakes...Ohh and dont forget Fowler .. he is a very talented striker.Liverpool have had over 25 unbeaten games at Anfield i think it is now and both the games are at Anfield. Liverpool have worked for there title and they have got it. Arsenal just bought Henry and some poncy crossers like Persie and won 3/4 of games and got high in the league thats not skill . Without Van Persie and Henry Arsenal are nothing really! But liverpool have skill all around .

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Yep mates, liverpool are the best team ever, thats why they're just about 3rd.

Remember who you last lost to at Anfield?. Oh thats right, Chelsea :)

You'll soon lose to both Man u and Chelsea there, so enjoy that :D

Keitan

Banned
Vladamir said:
Yep mates, liverpool are the best team ever, thats why they're just about 3rd.

Remember who you last lost to at Anfield?. Oh thats right, Chelsea :)

You'll soon lose to both Man u and Chelsea there, so enjoy that :D

Yeh mate :D thats right! we will lose to a team without Terry :D haha GL With that you drew 2-2 other day... 2 player obsessed team ftw!!!!

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Keitan said:

/Slap

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Keitan said:
Yeh mate :D thats right! we will lose to a team without Terry :D haha GL With that you drew 2-2 other day... 2 player obsessed team ftw!!!!

You're only true world class player is Gerrard dude. Crouch and a few others are sub-world class but nothing amongst the likes of Arsenal/Chelsea.

If it was based purely on skill, you would get wtfpwned.

Keitan

Banned
Bugz said:
You're only true world class player is Gerrard dude. Crouch and a few others are sub-world class but nothing amongst the likes of Arsenal/Chelsea.

If it was based purely on skill, you would get wtfpwned.

Ye mate cause Liverpool really suck ! and arsenal really rock! /looks at league table

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
Yeh lets just spew out random things that have happened during the season and hope we sound informed!!

For me you just mentioned alot of mediocre (when compared to the likes of Henry) players and came out with some crap about 'just buying henry and some poncey crossers and getting an easy ticket.'

Firstly what the hell does that mean.

Secondley Henry moved to Arsenal for 11 million. Thats peanuts. We didn't just buy him for 30 million a la Chelsea then suddenly start winning all our games (sorry vlad :( ) It was a quality signing by the best manager in the premiership which imo is something the club should be proud of.

Finally imo Fabregas is/will be better then both Henry and Van Persie i know you dont know what your talking about just by the fact you didn't even mention him in the context of an Arsenal Liverpool game...

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Keitan said:

Terry's due back against Wycombe/Wigan, try again :)

And 2 man obsessed team?. Rather that than everything hinging on Gerrard :)

Keitan

Banned
Vladamir said:
Terry's due back against Wycombe/Wigan, try again :)

And 2 man obsessed team?. Rather that than everything hinging on Gerrard :)

lol??? dude you dont know fuck all .. Gerrard hardly did anything on new years day but kick a ball in to the goal... Pennant and Crouch and Kuyt were all there smacking crosses in and playing well so dont you come on these forums saying "Ohh ye Liverpool is a 1 player team , ohh and btw i support chelsea!"

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Whats wrong with supporting Chelsea?. Because they get a new owner and splash out a stupid amount of cash i should stop supporting them?. Fuck you :)

Blue is the colour, football is the game :)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Keitan said:
Ye mate cause Liverpool really suck ! and arsenal really rock! /looks at league table

Oh yes - probably the league table for this year alone shows everything :m00:

Keitan

Banned
Vladamir said:
Whats wrong with supporting Chelsea?. Because they get a new owner and splash out a stupid amount of cash i should stop supporting them?. Fuck you :)

Blue is the colour, football is the game :)

What these words mean to you?

D R O G B A
Terry!

I was watching Gilette soccer saturday other day and they said without Drogba chelsea would be nothing atm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom