Hacked

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
GimpStrole said:
...He then hacked my computer, went through all my documents and proceeded to the passwords.

have you learned nothing from all the 'hacking' incidents in this game??? ><

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
another reason not to use IRC if you ask me. Glad you got something back. Nice work Requiel!

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
That sucks man. now u know how it feels :p

I lost EVERYTHING tho

:(

see you ingame ;)

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
I don't use IRC!

This guy just simply hacked onto my PC (through my firewalls ZoneAlarm and the normal one :/) thru Norton whatever and managed to get my passwords.
He must have spent 10 minutes looking for them, and this was a blatant attack because to get to my passwords you have to go thru about 100 folders :/

So this guy obviously has no life, and I hope he had fun with my money cos he got banned.

sko

Loyal Freddie
Because he is smarter than you he has no life? Or sucks? Typical frustrated and naive punk to say that.

Btw.. if you really insist on storing password files on your computer, enkrypt them..

And you don't really have to have any particular hacking knowledge on how to break into a windows system.. anyone can look it up on google and be in on someone's computer in five minutes. :)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
sko said:
Because he is smarter than you he has no life? Or sucks? Typical frustrated and naive punk to say that.

Btw.. if you really insist on storing password files on your computer, enkrypt them..

And you don't really have to have any particular hacking knowledge on how to break into a windows system.. anyone can look it up on google and be in on someone's computer in five minutes. :)
If anyone can hack someone using google etc, then they aren't smarter, but just pricks fucking about? -.-

Werewolf

Fledgling Freddie
2 sides in every story gimpstrole the dude u blame that hacked u has had items stolen from him that u done etc is this true ? too bad u 2 shared info with each other or so i guess and u become in little fight and u swap each others items eh ?

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
Werewolf said:
2 sides in every story gimpstrole the dude u blame that hacked u has had items stolen from him that u done etc is this true ? too bad u 2 shared info with each other or so i guess and u become in little fight and u swap each others items eh ?
Ok, I'll assume your dead because you ran out of breath :/

Anyway, I dont know this guy, I've never hacked anybody and I CERTAINLY didn't share any account info with him.
How do you know him anyway?

Does he play mid/pryd?

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
sko said:
Because he is smarter than you he has no life? Or sucks?

People are smarter than others in different ways...

Hes just smarter at me than knowing how to hack and wasting your time hacking because you will get caught.

I'm smarter than him at knowing how to make bongs and shit, stuff that is useful in real life. :p

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
Werewolf said:
tbh i doubt this dude could hack any computer without firewalls even
I have 2 active firewalls ...

Have to be a uber hacker to get through them afaik

Werewolf

Fledgling Freddie
ye so in end he might not have hacked u he might have had the log in info from u directly or trough something else like acctrading shit or something like that or u might have been selling ur acc and he wanted buy it and u gave him log ins so he can test it out i dont know but gettingr trough 2 fire walls aint easy..

Ofc admitting u wana trade or sell on forums would be stupidity but u can send a pm to me if u so whish its same for me :m00:

sko

Loyal Freddie
GimpStrole said:
I'm smarter than him at knowing how to make bongs and shit, stuff that is useful in real life. :p

Case closed, you lose.

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
Werewolf said:
ye so in end he might not have hacked u he might have had the log in info from u directly or trough something else like acctrading shit or something like that or u might have been selling ur acc and he wanted buy it and u gave him log ins so he can test it out i dont know but gettingr trough 2 fire walls aint easy..

Ofc admitting u wana trade or sell on forums would be stupidity but u can send a pm to me if u so whish its same for me :m00:

OK.

As I said before I don't even know this person, I've not given my account info to him for any kind of trade and I've never hacked anyone...

So stop talking bullshit

Gamah

Banned
Ahh been there before Gimpstrel, it fucking sucks..I'm sorry for you man :<

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Ahh been there before Gimpstrel, it fucking sucks..I'm sorry for you man :<

Yes it does, but I was lucky, considering Chimaira was totally stripped :/

At least he's been banned, and I'm working on getting my money back :)

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
something is very odd here....

-hacker is good enough to go through 2 firewalls
-hacker is stupid enough to directly transfer all the money to his char

doesnt make sense...

unless it wasnt his char either...

maybe he transfered the money to that hacked char first that he played on a different ip and then bought crap from vendors (and mostly useless expenisve crap from his REAL characthers vendor for most of the money) with that char...

seems very unlikely to me that the 'hacker' would have been THAT stupid...

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Morchaoron said:
something is very odd here....

-hacker is good enough to go through 2 firewalls
-hacker is stupid enough to directly transfer all the money to his char

doesnt make sense...

unless it wasnt his char either...

maybe he transfered the money to that hacked char first that he played on a different ip and then bought crap from vendors (and mostly useless expenisve crap from his REAL characthers vendor for most of the money) with that char...

seems very unlikely to me that the 'hacker' would have been THAT stupid...
I guess that's what a hacker with brains would do.
Bit farfetched, but could be..

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
Oki , some info about what you all call hacking,

1st : There is nothing easier than to break norton or zonealarm or every like of the software firewalls. There are ports listening as if your pc wasnt firewalled, and when you install a firewall and run a port check says : Ok your pc is protected but these are deals between microsoft and the companies, but like i said its not protecting shit. The only thing that can make you protected is to get a cisco router and get the NAT up. I am positive i can break not even 2 but more than 10 software firewalls in like 2hours.

Dont forget linux has everything u need to do about the so called "Hacking"

And yes i did "hacks" from time to time and i admit i did shit to people who were mean with me but i stopped everything since i had 2 courts for them.

The "hack" thing doesnt make you lifeless or some pathetic dude, for me personally is a boundary-breaking feature making you stronger amongst people who dont have knowledge.

Imo if you all guys try to move away from Windows and go to linux you will prolly see what a real operating system is. I made DaoC play on my linux and i am more that satisfied with it,

So @ all : "Hack" is nothing you have to be afraid of as it can happen irl like bank robbing etc, i know its a crime (maybe a soft one) and its punished but dont forget that some of the best "hackers" work for you on variouns positions around the world ( Software engineers on microsoft , or feds on FBI etc).

I know how fucked up you feel when you log and see those shit missing from what u made with your own blood and sweat but imo and only imo its nothing to be chased of, if it is so bad i will stop playing DAoC as i have made loadsa shit to people that maybe didnt deserve it but i was feeling like god,

and if you like to learn what i did most i have hacked over 150 accounts at diablo 2 with various reasons,

And i am now judging infront of you just to redeem myself of what i did and hate and love the most the same time.

Cheers and dont be afraid of me as i stopped everything 6 months ago after i was for 2 months in joint.

PS : Gimpstrel man i thank you too for letting me in your raids, its been an honour to me.

Over and out
"Hacker" with the allias S3dd3

Misleath

Fledgling Freddie
sedde said:
Oki , some info about what you all call hacking,

1st : There is nothing easier than to break norton or zonealarm or every like of the software firewalls. There are ports listening as if your pc wasnt firewalled, and when you install a firewall and run a port check says : Ok your pc is protected but these are deals between microsoft and the companies, but like i said its not protecting shit. The only thing that can make you protected is to get a cisco router and get the NAT up. I am positive i can break not even 2 but more than 10 software firewalls in like 2hours.

Dont forget linux has everything u need to do about the so called "Hacking"

And yes i did "hacks" from time to time and i admit i did shit to people who were mean with me but i stopped everything since i had 2 courts for them.

The "hack" thing doesnt make you lifeless or some pathetic dude, for me personally is a boundary-breaking feature making you stronger amongst people who dont have knowledge.

Imo if you all guys try to move away from Windows and go to linux you will prolly see what a real operating system is. I made DaoC play on my linux and i am more that satisfied with it,

So @ all : "Hack" is nothing you have to be afraid of as it can happen irl like bank robbing etc, i know its a crime (maybe a soft one) and its punished but dont forget that some of the best "hackers" work for you on variouns positions around the world ( Software engineers on microsoft , or feds on FBI etc).

I know how fucked up you feel when you log and see those shit missing from what u made with your own blood and sweat but imo and only imo its nothing to be chased of, if it is so bad i will stop playing DAoC as i have made loadsa shit to people that maybe didnt deserve it but i was feeling like god,

and if you like to learn what i did most i have hacked over 150 accounts at diablo 2 with various reasons,

And i am now judging infront of you just to redeem myself of what i did and hate and love the most the same time.

Cheers and dont be afraid of me as i stopped everything 6 months ago after i was for 2 months in joint.

PS : Gimpstrel man i thank you too for letting me in your raids, its been an honour to me.

Over and out
"Hacker" with the allias S3dd3

hahahahahahahahaha. Either you are serious or very funny, dunno really.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
I guess that's what a hacker with brains would do.
Bit farfetched, but could be..

farfetched? come with a better idea of how to transfer the cash to your characther without giving direct proof of what you've done (accepting 30p from someone), much less suspicious if you have a bunch of overpriced toa scrolls in your own vendor which you buy then...

would be a bit stupid if this guy went through all the trouble only to end up having his account banned because he transfered the money to his char directly ><

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Nat <3

Also, even if behind a hardware wall, use a firewall program to control your aplications' rights in accessing the internet. :)

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
I am paranoid about my account as the computer I use to play DaoC is shared and so I read this thread (I was also bored). Maybe I am being stupid but if:
kra said:
The amount was 22p I got from him so wouldn't be surprised if it was him. :eek:

and:

GimpStrole said:
Then, once he logged onto my account, he took 28P400G off Gimpstrel and traded to his char Vaultboty. Then he organised some kinda trade to camlann using my money. And with help from Jamenna server GM Requiel tracked Sarishi down and he will face a ban.

However, I was lucky to receive 6.4P of my funds back, but the rest I will not receive, so really I was luck to only loose 21.6P and not 45P along with all my items.

My maths would make it that 28.4 plat = 22plat + 6.4plat. I would assume the 6.4plat that you got back would have been straight off Vaultboty. This would mean kra would have the rest. Now obviously it would be unfair for kra to give the cash back but if the guy on Camlann hadn't spent all the cash you could recover some more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom