Hacked or pwned or just plain lame?

LecTaN

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all it's time for another flame thread...sadly.

I was plvl an alt in modernagrav with and friend of mines SM when i met up with Sbwithstyle, who appearently got a new owner but anyway i started to ask som questions about the acc etc.
I toled him that i wanted to tryout some alb acc and asked if he new someone who felt the same. He said, ill give someone to msg you on messenger, so i said ok mate do that.

Then a moron called jake_da_snake69@hotmail turns up, we spoke for awhile and everything seemed to be in order. I was logged in with both my accs at the time beeing, same as he was. We came along that we should meet eachother up in the frontier to confirm the deal was real an no fake. I went to odin's gate(amg) and i saw him got pwned by Hibbies, infil name was Thordil rr4L4 he sayd he was, as i was speeking to him we also confirmed that it's was no fake.

I gave my both passes out and he gave he's. We both couldnt login cos we were both ingame still for safety. Then i tryed to connect to his acc again...swopp the bastard changed account pass! So i rapidly changed mine to! I was still ingame so he couldnt have logged in anyhow, right? I got mail from goa and got me new passes on both accs and felt phew close call..... ye right the faggot came in somehow? and first acc to fook was me BB acc, ripped off my shamie's epic + the money innit. Then i could logg in and see the output, also my own chars ingame :wij: That means he also managed to rip off my skald-armor + 1.7p on that one and 2.6p on my Savage and all armor +2p on my SB, all worth for like 30/40p totalls with items and u name it...The question remains how the smelling **** could he log into my accs when the passes was changed asell as confirmed by goa?

Tricks the bull out of me anyway, so if u see that smelling **** avoid him...

/sadly regards Zog :(

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Ph34r, t15 \/\/47 h4pp3ns \/\/3n j00 br34|< t3h C0C.

Regards.

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
Im sorry to hear about what he did :(

Although at the same time, what you were both doing is against CoC, so tbh you cant complain.

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
I'm sorry, you did really ask for this. No it's not nice to see it happen to someone, but you gave your account details to someone you'd only just met.
Just what were you thinking?

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
LecTaN said:

I was plvl an alt in modernagrav with and friend of mines SM when i met up with Sbwithstyle, who appearently got a new owner but anyway i started to ask som questions about the acc etc.
I toled him that i wanted to tryout some alb acc and asked if he new someone who felt the same. He said, ill give someone to msg you on messenger, so i said ok mate do that.

Then a moron called jake_da_snake69@hotmail turns up, we spoke for awhile and everything seemed to be in order. I was logged in with both my accs at the time beeing, same as he was. We came along that we should meet eachother up in the frontier to confirm the deal was real an no fake. I went to odin's gate(amg) and i saw him got pwned by Hibbies, infil name was Thordil rr4L4 he sayd he was, as i was speeking to him we also confirmed that it's was no fake.

I gave my both passes out and he gave he's. We both couldnt login cos we were both ingame still for safety. Then i tryed to connect to his acc again...swopp the bastard changed account pass! So i rapidly changed mine to! I was still ingame so he couldnt have logged in anyhow, right? I got mail from goa and got me new passes on both accs and felt phew close call..... ye right the faggot came in somehow? and first acc to fook was me BB acc, ripped off my shamie's epic + the money innit. Then i could logg in and see the output, also my own chars ingame :wij: That means he also managed to rip off my skald-armor + 1.7p on that one and 2.6p on my Savage and all armor +2p on my SB, all worth for like 30/40p totalls with items and u name it...The question remains how the smelling **** could he log into my accs when the passes was changed asell as confirmed by goa?

how did he manage to log in if u were logged already he cant or then u changed pass once u logged ?
same for bb account u had to log first to let him log in and if u changed pass while u were ingame it wasnt possible for him... i have already tried :p
u did something wrong for sure ;o

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
Shame how some people can be so horrible. I also have a great weakness in believing in people and if I talked abit to them I would trust them. Dont trust people though, whatever you do.

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
I'm so paranoid I would not trust my mom with my account pass... Peopel doing stuff like the above just plain freaks me out.......

SmIncY

Fledgling Freddie
LecTaN said:

from what you said, i assume you figured he changed his password, changed yours then procceded to log out after the change? Then discovered when you next logged on your stuff gone ?

i can tell you what probably happened, he asked you to use messenger so he could figure out your hotmail address, hacked your hotmail account logged in saw your new email with the new passwords and toke them.

moralle of the story, dont give out your details, and dont use hotmail for your passwords.

York

Fledgling Freddie
my god, LecTaN

u r a tit!

why didnt you just create an alb char on another server, anyone with half a braincell would. :kissit:

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
just plain lame imho! giving out acc details to sumone you just met ingame? Cheesus! :eek:
But I'll give ya cheese for free tho! :D

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Teh FnoRd strikes again! :p

But seriously, giving you acc password to some1 you just got to know?

What i would do if this happend, is i would log on to hotmail, delete any mails with the acc info on, and requer a new password on a new mail, NOT hotmail.

All of this while i was stil loged in.

Not that i would do anything like give away my password to a stranger though :)

Iskander

Fledgling Freddie
Is it lame what he did .. yes
Is it utterly stupid to give your account details to a guy you don't know ...yes

living

Fledgling Freddie
Dident read it all but if u gave him ur passwords he can log in to ur subscription acc and not log out for ages and then be able to change your password and email when u go to sleep or summit. Im also sure its possible to type in ur OLD password and then wait to hit the æast accept to u logged out, even IF u did change ur password.

Suedish

Fledgling Freddie
Never give out your passwords to someone you don't trust, definatly not to some bloke you just 'met' on msn.

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm. MSN Messenger. So you have a hotmail account your passwords got emailed to, right?

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
lol at u im afraid, no offense to you in r/l as a person, your probably a nice guy, but any of u prats who swap/lend/buy accounts i laugh my ass off everytime i read one of these threads.
One day people might learn the lesson of obeying the CoC
but i dont live in hope
Condolences u lost ure stuff m8 but u have no one to blame but yourself im afraid..
Btw anyone selling a 50mincer acc cos i deleted my Paladin b4 he got to 50 and forgot all about ToA lol

unnamed /lvl 20 mincer awaiting pl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom