Hacked or pwned or just plain lame?

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
OMG Nerner comes to Euro!

Sorry, but you asked for this. Zero sympathy.

LecTaN

Fledgling Freddie
the hacksor

Well i was logged in during the password change, and i figure out that he either hacked my mail and got me new passes during that time i got confirmed that pass been changed on both accounts. Anyway i logged out and felt secure when doing that but still he managed ti get in so...It could aslo be like that the servers it selves didnt got the update quick enough and the old ones still worked out. Anyway i emailed GOA about it and might get me gear/money an all back, hopefully. And i know that i was stupid to give trust into a fool that i never met. But then again to talk and proceed ina trust mode when a guy i actually met ingame in midgard toled me he knew one made it easier. Tho i think thats the same guy to. Sbwithstyle NewOwner hes name is. Thorin on alb/exc infil and saw him on #Trade.daoc as Thorin trying to sell an mid acc, so i guess it was the same smeck that scammed me that gave me info or an friend of his to talk with. Well well not much to do, daoc has done it anyway soon, thank god for WoW or AnarchyOnline. Been playing daoc for 2years now and could be time to go on with it.

Sad that it had to be like this but what else to do.
And for the flame from the dood that why i didnt try alb in an other server, i tell u this. First of all i have a middie account then i also play hib/pryd so that leaves me Camlann..3 eng servers and 2 realm based ones. English servers arent like there is 5 servers to choose from is it?

Enogh said, gl and thx for the posts/replys most of em anyways;) some things about me being stupid etc i allready know :D and now a greeting to the scammer who appearently do it to someone else atm---> :kissit: :kissit:

Gl all thx for ingame fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom