[H] WoW Guild Recruit

wutae

One of Freddy's beloved
Which sized teaspoon would you prefer i'd use?

who are you again ? Do i know you ? Is there a reason to spam in this thread ? Ok we got the message, You dont like the game, others do . So respect their opinion and stfu plx :) tyvm

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Well why don't you go to the WoW section Beelze? This is the daoc section, where you decided to post a WoW thread.. Expect it to get spammed with negativity

wutae

One of Freddy's beloved
well you know why i posted here :) cause i have old friends here, and many people here that would love to play with.

No matter what i play now, DAoC community was one of the best, and created many great players.

So here i am . Besides it had some results, as i already found some people that are actually playing wow .

Dont misunderstand me, i love daoc, i love it more than wow, but ywain cluster ? i played it. all these pr0 players that existed in the past are no more here, adding, zerging, no respect .

No matter how much we look at the past, it just doesnt exist any more. Some of us became older, made families, or stop playing, new players came, anyhow this is a totally different subject ! prefer to keep this thread on topic :D

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
who are you again ? Do i know you ? Is there a reason to spam in this thread ? Ok we got the message, You dont like the game, others do . So respect their opinion and stfu plx :) tyvm

Who are you to bring this trash to somewhere it obviously don't belong and then question others posting in it? Typical WoW-degenerates; no respect for the other games and communities their shitty game has utterly ruined.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
How can a wow thread fill 3 pages on a daoc forum?

JUST FUI!!!

Septina

Part of the furniture
People on these boards have troubles reading simple english or what?
He clearly stated why he posted it on the daoc boards in his initial post.
If you dont like it just ignore the thread instead of filling it with useless postfarming nonsense? :x

Gahn

Resident Freddy
If you dont like it just ignore the thread instead of filling it with useless postfarming nonsense? :x

+1 !!!!!! or not? :m00: And hugs ETC! :p

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture

One thing is reading, another thing is actually comprehending and basic understanding of what is written. If the sole purpose was to get in contact with old friends here I'd understand, but that is not how it comes across to me.

Postfarming? My god, save us the stupidity.

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
hold up, the forum police are out in force!

give it to em lads :)

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Well why don't you go to the WoW section Beelze? This is the daoc section, where you decided to post a WoW thread.. Expect it to get spammed with negativity

So how's your DaoC career going CorkNoze? :D

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Some people here certainly need to learn some tolerance for WoW :p

It's here to stay,deal with it

wutae

One of Freddy's beloved
Anyhow 3 spots left, 1 healer 1 tank, 1 dps

Preferable priest healer - druid tank - hunter dps :)

But i guess i can go with anything dependin the player !!

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Anyhow 3 spots left, 1 healer 1 tank, 1 dps

Preferable priest healer - druid tank - hunter dps :)

But i guess i can go with anything dependin the player !!

Can make tank/dps when Cataclysm comes if you can wait that long.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
moved to wow few months back,got 2 toons to 80,now at 80 cant get into any raids cos i dont have the acheivments already,the pvp sux beyond belief and got bored of heroics so its back to daoc :p

wutae

One of Freddy's beloved
moved to wow few months back,got 2 toons to 80,now at 80 cant get into any raids cos i dont have the acheivments already,the pvp sux beyond belief and got bored of heroics so its back to daoc :p

that's why i gather daoc players ( non retards ) so we ca do the raids by ourselves !

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

get a guild then insteading of pugging like a nublet? not rocket science.

wutae

One of Freddy's beloved
hunter + priest spots only left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom