[H] WoW Guild Recruit

wutae

One of Freddy's beloved
First of all sorry for postin this here, but i want to find old friends as well .

I started playing WoW Again as it seems intresting, and i wanted to get prepared for the Expansion Cataclysm, and i have noticed that this game is full of mindless children that have no idea how an mmorpg works. So it became quite hard to find a proper guild, then i thought why not make a new one ? where is the best place to find members ? ofc in the old school freddyshouse.

I am not sure if any proper gamer is actually still reads this forum, but i thought of giving it a try,

So here is what we wanna do,
Find 10 dedicated players to make the core of the guild, even if we gonna recruit randoms, we will always have these 10 dedicated players that gonna suceed on the 10 player mode raid dungeons.

What we require,
"Dedication" we want people super active that gonna rush to 85, enter first on heroics, and eventually enter first in raid instances.

who we are ?
well atm i have 5 people gathered that have been playing mmorpg for the last 7-10 years begining from dark age of camelot, played with various guilds and various players.

So, if you wanna join a dedicated guild for both pve and pvp and become one of the core members just contact me here on freddyshouse.

Attention : if you believe that u wont be THAT much active dont even bother,
If you do not fit, you gonna get kicked without second thought. Gear status? we dont care even if you are lvl 1 , we want from you to meet the rest of requirements.

Server ? classes ? well you can do anything nowdays in wow so it's pretty ez , and i can guide u if you are out of date, but i guess reading MMO-Champion - Index can bring you up to date.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Until last week i played wow for maybe 3 months getting my Rogue from 59 to Pretty much a top end 25 man ICC Raid capable character with 5900 Gearscore .

In all that time i have not been able to get in as a full member in any guilds , i might now as im 80% geared and i know how to do Icecrown , but i refuse to beg into a guild at this stage when all the hard work is done .

I had alot of fun getting to where i am , but i won't be resubscribing as the game is full of idiots the weekly raiding system and lockouts are shit and endgame the pvp is terrible and the game is a gearfest , whats the point in only taking members along on raids that already have all the best gear and the encounter ... how do i ask do people get geared up and how are you suppossed to get the encounter in the 1st place ???

Anyone who knows me from playing camelot knows im a very socialable and easy to get along with person and though i might not be the best of the best i try bloody hard and i don't stop trying against the odd's even if sometimes i come across as abit cocky , my advice is have fun leveling but once 80 it fast becomes repeditive .

EvE Online it is then

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
You going to go for server firsts? certainly sounds like that with the "Be Hardcore!" thingy

You know you're all just going to burn out very fast when there's nothing left to raid :p

Why not take it easy & chill,that's how you supposed to play WoW!

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
I raided for a while in TBC era of wow, the guild wasn't hardcore (we did get into sunwell mind) but the requirement to turn up to raids was a straight jacket. It's like having a second job, f that I'd rather be able to go to the pub randomly and not feel guilty!

Every time I think wow might be cool, I remember all the stupid time sinks and gear treadmill plus the gear resets and realise even if it was an AWESOME game it would not be for me.

Septina

Part of the furniture
What server, faction are you guys playing? Me, beck, hybris and dangart are lvling at the moment on Outland, Horde side. Me and beck are 76 atm, dangart is 72 and Hybris is 45 i think. :p

wutae

One of Freddy's beloved
What server, faction are you guys playing? Me, beck, hybris and dangart are lvling at the moment on Outland, Horde side. Me and beck are 76 atm, dangart is 72 and Hybris is 45 i think. :p

haomarush horde, fastest bg queue i could find as horde side

wutae

One of Freddy's beloved
Bah! Outland, go!

cant move seriously, as we moved here just 2 days ago,

with u 4 we will be 10 people. core of the guild will be gg ! tell me if u are intrested

Moreover Outland is in Misery BG, which is 30 minutes queue for Battlegroups at 80 lvl . horde side

Septina

Part of the furniture
cant move seriously, as we moved here just 2 days ago,

with u 4 we will be 10 people. core of the guild will be gg ! tell me if u are intrested

Moreover Outland is in Misery BG, which is 30 minutes queue for Battlegroups at 80 lvl . horde side

I just moved over from Al'Akir to outland a couple of days ago. :p
Im not playing wow for the pvp tho, it's beyond useless. ^^
Love the raiding aspect of the game tho, progessing with instances etc etc etc. :p
Had a real good guild on Al'Akir doing high end content, unfortuanetly the server fel apart during my inactive time and ALOT of people migrated away from the server. :(

wutae

One of Freddy's beloved
well i play for both, i want to raid end game AND do pvp, soooo if i wanna do both as pve doesnt really require anything, just people, and pvp requires fast bg queues for gearin up the jewlry parts, i prefer to be here,

what is your problem with moving again ? :) cash ?! if it's only that we can share costs ?

as i prefer, and i believe u prefer as well, to merge and start raiding instead of relying on randoms.

btw is your vent server down ? : P i could use a channel but it was down last time i tried !!

Septina

Part of the furniture
well i play for both, i want to raid end game AND do pvp, soooo if i wanna do both as pve doesnt really require anything, just people, and pvp requires fast bg queues for gearin up the jewlry parts, i prefer to be here,

what is your problem with moving again ? :) cash ?! if it's only that we can share costs ?

as i prefer, and i believe u prefer as well, to merge and start raiding instead of relying on randoms.

btw is your vent server down ? : P i could use a channel but it was down last time i tried !!

Nah, not a matter of cost but as beck has alot of friends on Outland i dont think he'll be to keen to move. :p
I'd love to get a group of good people together doing high end content and progessing nicely in cataclysm. :)

Took my vent server down a month ago or so, switched over to mumble, just as good (or even better quality with the new versions) and it's free. :)
Wasnt to happy with paying $20/month for a vent server that like 10 people used. :)

I'd be happy to give you a room on the mumble server tho. ;)

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
I'm not really going to do hardcore levelling and raid 6 days a week but i'm not pants on idiot(like most of the WoW players) :p Shame you have so strict requirements on levelling & playing,could join in otherwise.

OT: Were you in First Cohort on Alb/Exc Wutae? your minstrel name sounds strangely familliar

wutae

One of Freddy's beloved
Nah, not a matter of cost but as beck has alot of friends on Outland i dont think he'll be to keen to move. :p
I'd love to get a group of good people together doing high end content and progessing nicely in cataclysm. :)

Took my vent server down a month ago or so, switched over to mumble, just as good (or even better quality with the new versions) and it's free. :)
Wasnt to happy with paying $20/month for a vent server that like 10 people used. :)

I'd be happy to give you a room on the mumble server tho. ;)

talk to him, tell him that we will have a hot sexy female voice on mumble every night . :) the offer is there, let me know.

Septina

Part of the furniture
talk to him, tell him that we will have a hot sexy female voice on mumble every night . :) the offer is there, let me know.

It's very tempting indeed but as i said, very much doubt i'll be able to persuade him. :p

What classes would you be in need of btw? Seeing as i have a DPS DK with quite good gear (or it was atleast when i quit ^^) ToTCGC and ICC loot, a elemental/resto shammy with same'ish gear and a up and coming warr with shit gear atm. xD and a lvl 73 drood.

wutae

One of Freddy's beloved
It's very tempting indeed but as i said, very much doubt i'll be able to persuade him. :p

What classes would you be in need of btw? Seeing as i have a DPS DK with quite good gear (or it was atleast when i quit ^^) ToTCGC and ICC loot, a elemental/resto shammy with same'ish gear and a up and coming warr with shit gear atm. xD and a lvl 73 drood.

right now we are quite balanced,

i would love though a
1. druid tank/boomkin/healer
1. shaman any specc
1. priest

in spot wise, we need 1 tank , 2 healers , 2-3 dps

i just dont want mages, but even if someone of u had one, ofc we could work on it.

wutae

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm not really going to do hardcore levelling and raid 6 days a week but i'm not pants on idiot(like most of the WoW players) :p Shame you have so strict requirements on levelling & playing,could join in otherwise.

OT: Were you in First Cohort on Alb/Exc Wutae? your minstrel name sounds strangely familliar

yus i was.

And no i dont require 6 days per week raid, we gonna raid 3-4 times. I want players that instead of needing to raid 7 days a week to clear a dungeon, i can clear it in 3 :) so we can sit the other 4 :D . and no i dont require fast leveling from everyone, well i dont wanna have players that when cataclysm releases, they gonna log in and exp 3 times per week. But i dont require 7/7

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Be quiet in here!
And let this thread have a silent dead!

Fits better in the off-topic tbh

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
jeez just sounds depressing coming home from work, then practically starting another one. I mean is there that much of a difference between raiding it hardcore like that or taking your time and enjoying it. Like someone else said before if you destroy the content asap, then you will just be waiting ages for the next batch.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

get something on the go and i'll tank for you :p (paladin) has to be concrete tho.

wutae

One of Freddy's beloved
get something on the go and i'll tank for you :p (paladin) has to be concrete tho.

shows no dedication, i cant have something on the go, if everyone says that though :) atm 1 tank spot, 1 healer , 1 dps spots to be ready for icc10, and afterwards for cataclysm

and concerin the trolls : tyvm for all this flame btw, the post remains on the top ;p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
shows no dedication, i cant have something on the go, if everyone says that though :) atm 1 tank spot, 1 healer , 1 dps spots to be ready for icc10, and afterwards for cataclysm

and concerin the trolls : tyvm for all this flame btw, the post remains on the top ;p

if you wanted to make a serious go of it i'd be interested, my paladin is very well geared (overgeared for icc 10 tbh) guild i'm in at present is 25 oriented and i'm looking to get into 10 player oriented stuff as its less hastle and less people can fuck up.

I have a few concerns tho :p I don't want it to be just a 5 minute brain storm idea then everyone stops playing as the guild i'm in at present i've been with for quite some time and I really don't feel like giving that up just for a quick roll in the raid content so to speak, it has to be long term.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
"hardcore raiding"

Makes me giggle every single time.

Why :p I don't see the funny side of someone being comitted to something or are you looking at hardcore in the lady palm and her five sisters way.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
It's more the bizarre mix of the words "hardcore" and pve related "raiding"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom