[H] WoW Guild Recruit

wutae

One of Freddy's beloved
hunter + priest + druidtank , tyvm already started raiding.

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
Is wow fairly easy to get into?

ive never touched it, and having stopped playing an mmo 4-5 months ago i thought i might sign up to one as its coming upto holiday season etc.

nysahtyk

Banned
Who are you to bring this trash to somewhere it obviously don't belong and then question others posting in it? Typical WoW-degenerates; no respect for the other games and communities their shitty game has utterly ruined.

I don't agree with a lot Coldbeard says, but this is true in my opinion.

How such a repetitive and tedious game became so popular is beyond me.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Is wow fairly easy to get into?

ive never touched it, and having stopped playing an mmo 4-5 months ago i thought i might sign up to one as its coming upto holiday season etc.

Its easy enough to get into but once your 80 it gets boring fast , the raid system blows and since now you can only do icc 10 or 25 man once a week its even worse

Endgame pvp is non existant and the game is full of elitist prats

Afran

Part of the furniture
That's a rather pessamistic view, however may be somewhat true I'd disagree to a point. However with someone that's just about to start, they'll have Cataclysm on their door step pretty much as they hit 80, depending on how much they play/focus on leveling. With that in mind, PvP won't purely be limited to arenas (which can be very good, it depends on your battleground and your server within it for finding people to play with), as they're introducing rated BG's; they'll no longer be a grind for gear just to compete in Arena, they'll be and end-game PvP alternative to arenas directly.

On top of that, WotLK has been terrible in the amount of content available end-game ever since Ulduar was finished and ToC came along, plus the ICC buff ramped up FAR too fast making it anything but difficult. Cataclysm is thus far proving to be much more difficult in that regard, so given the same amount of content (as an example), it should take longer to progress through.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Its easy enough to get into but once your 80 it gets boring fast , the raid system blows and since now you can only do icc 10 or 25 man once a week its even worse

Endgame pvp is non existant and the game is full of elitist prats

And how far did you get in WoW with your guild in icc?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
And how far did you get in WoW with your guild in icc?

12-12 icc25 , tho one of the idiots released during the part where we all die before we got brought back to finish him as he stands there :D Haha GM's wouldn't grant it either zee poor fool

We didnt finish Uldar tho the final boss was just too damn hard , Freya on Heroic was a very fun fight though :D

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Eh eh eh =) I'm on Azjol-Nerub / Alliance and a lot of our guild played DAoC before ;) <Phoenix> is the name.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Eh eh eh =) I'm on Azjol-Nerub / Alliance and a lot of our guild played DAoC before ;) <Phoenix> is the name.

I been playing Horde-Outland , i was gonna move my Assasin to alliance and finish my 40 odd hunter but no nice guilds taking members :(

Also my guild on horde only offered me full membership 2 weeks after i stopped logging on after 5 weeks waiting for an invite and raiding with em , so its a case of :lol: GTFO

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
12-12 icc25 , tho one of the idiots released during the part where we all die before we got brought back to finish him as he stands there :D Haha GM's wouldn't grant it either zee poor fool

We didnt finish Uldar tho the final boss was just too damn hard , Freya on Heroic was a very fun fight though :D

12/12 normal in icc doesnt count :< 12/12 heroic is where the real fun is

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom