Guitar

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
I love my Epiphone Dreadnought, wonderful clean sound and quite hard wearing.

Been playing it for nigh on 2 years now and its still holding up very well.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Took up the fingerpicking blues geeetarrr just over a year ago. This is where I am at now. I got about 20 more songs that I can play in a similar fashion and moving onto very long pieces. Am delighted with my progress. In a few years time I should be a damn good player - I hope. Yu sure got to work at it hard though. Have to devote a few hours a day really - especially finger picking blues as the right hand can be a right pig to control. I tape metal finger picks on as it is the only way I can stop them moving about. After a while the blood stops flowing in my finger tips and I have to take them off :) .

File size 3.5 MB. Windows Player.
Bad Blood Blues

Louster

One of Freddy's beloved
MKJ said:
File size 3.5 MB. Windows Player.
Bad Blood Blues
As I said once before, major kudos on picking up the blues guitar. One thing, though, and without wishing to detract from what you can do there - can you play that sort of thing while maintaining a good beat? You're kind of all over the place in that, it seems to me.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
As I said once before, major kudos on picking up the blues guitar. One thing, though, and without wishing to detract from what you can do there - can you play that sort of thing while maintaining a good beat? You're kind of all over the place in that, it seems to me.

Well I am playing it too fast for sure. Will record it again soon. I practise with a headphone on that is playing the actual music piece which I then play along with, though I never had it on whilst recording the above. Still I can play lots of different blues pieces now and seem to be improving all the time and they are all getting to be smoother and closer to the original music. I have started a guitar section on my server and will enable music and films to be uploaded soon. The music can then be shown on a flash player - the films also. If you play the guitar - and you do by the sounds of it - then you will be able to promote your own guitar playing on the page soon (see signature).

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Just re-recorded Bad Blood Blues. Stuck a set of headphones on and played along with the guy to get the timing right. Lot smoother now I think :) . Oh well back to hard practise.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Stuck this crap on some top guitar forums to see wot the response would be. Ok sometimes I doubt who I am and my capabilities. But really I am always spot on - I know exactly wot I can achieve and to wot time scale. Studied Hendrix some time ago - how could he improvise? Well I learned how. Took up fingerpicking blues just over a year ago and wot? I find I am nearly in the top echelon of guitar playing - already. Stuck my songs videos on some forums and it is evident hardly any sod can play like me. I am already that good. Wot am I trying to say? Well tis this. Join my website and I will explain - paypal acceptance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom