GuildWars?

leviathane

Part of the furniture
can solo any mission with henchmen just a matter of skills on qbar an awareness rly.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
leviathane said:
can solo any mission with henchmen just a matter of skills on qbar an awareness rly.

So far, can solo any mission without henchmen even. Except those that force you to group(bah).

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
leviathane said:

If you can solo the fire island mission with henchman then you are really good or use the suicide tactic..
I only managed to do them with atleast 4 real people and 4 henchies (or 2 henchies).
Problem with Henchies are that they will get aggro alot and will eventually wipe your group, you can't control them like you control pets in DAoC and sometimes I much rather solo the mission then taking Henchman with me due to that.

Also why do you need the 15k armour? It got the same stat as the 1.5k armour but only looks different, if you want to pay an extra 13.5k per piece of armour then do it but I'd rather spend it to get some decent weapon/staff/rune or whatever.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
just something to look kewl in an something to waste your cash on, rune's can be farmed, henchmen seem to listen more than most random newbs, henchmen dont rly work well if your not a support char ive found. But i don't use henchmen anymore, can solo with smite monk now runed it up.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Henchman aren't infused that's why I said it's impossible to do the Fire island mission as you need infused armour to deal with the muraat (or whatever they called).
Just try that mission with Henchman they drop in 2 hits because of that.

Ixu

Loyal Freddie
Henchmen > real(random)players.
Really :p
Tried the last Fire Island mission (lost the name) like in 8 diffrent groups of randomplayers. Average groups 2monks,ele,warrior.... so on.
then I fed up and made fullgroup of henchies and got my 1k xp and 1skillpoint !
And the henchies are easy to control (expect healers which likes to run) cause they assist on every target.
seems to be hard on some players to do that really :eek:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Bone horrors (and other summoned nasties) for the proverbial win.

Manage to gather 10 of level 10 nasties and those guys not only blow through the enemies with more ease then any henchmen could dream about, also don't steal your f*cking black dye when it drops :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom