Guildwars server is up!

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
If I log in again tonight or tomorrow my name is Brockie D.

Kalgarn

Fledgling Freddie
kalgarn bjarki ranger elementalist atm
only been online for 15 minutes and haven't read anything about the game yet so just running around a bit noobish ;)

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
The game rocks - cant remember when i had this much fun in a game last time tbh :D

bult

Loyal Freddie
some really cool PvE missions in this game :p might be worth buying in the future acctually.

Eroa

Banned
ran through mission 1 and 2. Both great had alota fun.
When to the cave (dont remember name) where you team up to 8. We only got 7 before entering tho but still wooped the other teams arse for about 6 rounds :) was great fun.
And yes a bit more action based PvP in this compared to daoc.

Am a elementalist/mesmer for some stupid reason should realy chosen monk as sub if i had stoped to think twice. And casters are a bit vounrable at these low levels that you are stuck at in the beta/alpha or whatever.

Question now is.. When is the release?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Eroa said:
Question now is.. When is the release?

November if all goes well, private beta starts next month and will last 4 months with the possibilty of an open beta in October. So enjoy your Summer and just as the snow starts falling you can get hooked on Guildwars ;)

Eroa

Banned
read on there homepage and it said second quarter... or maybe it was second half of 2004 ... guess its second half if you say november..

tho.. now the question is..

How do i get into the closed beta? ^^

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Eroa said:
read on there homepage and it said second quarter... or maybe it was second half of 2004 ... guess its second half if you say november..

tho.. now the question is..

How do i get into the closed beta? ^^

Devs hinted at Oct/Nov in interviews, as for the closed beta.... wish I knew because I would be begging for a spot :D

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
cHodAX said:
Devs hinted at Oct/Nov in interviews, as for the closed beta.... wish I knew because I would be begging for a spot :D
same this game just rules!!21! oh btw i have 20 fame points xD

Noita

Fledgling Freddie
cHodAX said:
November if all goes well, private beta starts next month and will last 4 months with the possibilty of an open beta in October. So enjoy your Summer and just as the snow starts falling you can get hooked on Guildwars ;)

Roughly the same time as the planned release of WoW - in US and Korea anyway - late Q4 this year... but... we all know how religiously Blizzard stick to their release dates ;)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
With Guildwars not having a monthly subscription I can see it being one of those games you play alongside your main MMORPG. Most MMORPG's don't have PvP anyway and Guildwars has PvP within 2 minutes of logging in so alot of people will just buy the retail box and play it when they are bored in other games or need a quick PvP fix. Hell who knows, if they develop the PvE properly we might not even need another game ;)

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm i think i will be downloading this to try out, sounds like a nice compromise between MMORPG and fps style drop in and play action. Don't think it's going to be a time filler addiction thing like most MMO's but does sound like a nice time filler game if you can just drop in and get going.

Now the thing I want to know, what's the current FoTM class and what's the gimpiest, i want to play a gimp!!!!! :kissit:

Eroa

Banned
elementalist/mesmer and remove all skill points and refuse to get earth shield.
Always do the inferno and firestorm at start of fights and i promise you wont live very long ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom