Guilds of Hibernia status

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
i know fantasy had their :clap: :drink: "second birthday" :drink: :clap: last month also and sure they were among the 1st guilds in hib also(feel free to correct me)

Tholus

Fledgling Freddie
Gray-CF said:
CF where the first guild on the excali server inc all realms :)

<nods>
The first Albion Guild seems to be GoL (ID 11)
The first Mid Guild seems to be NP (ID 18)

Tholus

Fledgling Freddie
Behmoth said:
i know fantasy had their :clap: :drink: "second birthday" :drink: :clap: last month also and sure they were among the 1st guilds in hib also(feel free to correct me)

OK this helps a lot....
Fantasy -> ID 631 -> 2 years and 1 month ago

Do someone remeber the exact date of the very first day of DAoC (non beta)?

Gray-CF

Fledgling Freddie
not exact date but im sure it was smth like around 14th Feb 2002

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
servers went live at 12 pm im sure it was 17th feb cos it got delayed but i might be wrong

Tholus

Fledgling Freddie
chipper said:
servers went live at 12 pm im sure it was 17th feb cos it got delayed but i might be wrong

So if server started mid february and Fantasy had ID 6xx in mid april (2 months) we can imagine that everyone with ID under 800-1000 is a "very old one"... as Nova said the ones in the first 6 months.

For the very first weeks is harder to understand, becouse probably many guilds were created in the very first days.
Anyway I remember my first subscription was a couple of weeks after the start (first week of march). At the time DA was already founded and had one week or a bit more of life (hehehe and I joined them sure to be invited to a group..... great neewb times).
DA ID is 209 and this means that in the first months of the game IDs were proibably already in their 3xx-4xx.

OK that is enough numbers... I quit now.
Sorry but those memories are sooooo sweeet :wub:

Xray

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone remember Divine Grace, that was my first guild, b4 Mist Wraiths.

Danyan

Loyal Freddie
Yes, CF is the oldest - guild id 10 is the oldest on the server as 1-9 are reserved for GMs and devs to piss about with.

BTW, AR pwned all your punk asses. ;)

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
numerous guilds where created on the first day alot no longer exist though.
my own guild was created on day 1 as where plenty of others im sure if u didnt have a guild after first month your no veteran in my eyes =)

Tzeentch

Fledgling Freddie
Danyan said:
Yes, CF is the oldest - guild id 10 is the oldest on the server as 1-9 are reserved for GMs and devs to piss about with.

BTW, AR pwned all your punk asses. ;)
so true

E

Egonizer

Divine Grace

This was the first guild i joined with my hero altough i think we joined mist wraiths after a few weeks since the gm was a friend to someone in mw from what i remember :)

Fluffybunny

Fledgling Freddie
first guild i joined in this game was Mystic Knights, couldn't find them in the database though, wonder what ID they had, anyone know?

Spudgie

Fledgling Freddie
Don't know if anyone remembers us, but Axiom Knights have a guild ID of 49 :wub:

nol

Fledgling Freddie
the second guild after CF was TIC, The Inner Circle. It was also the second Alliance after CF.

Vulcan

Fledgling Freddie
nol said:
the second guild after CF was TIC, The Inner Circle. It was also the second Alliance after CF.

Aye if i remember right it was TIC & Axiom that started the second alliance :)

Drungan

One of Freddy's beloved
dunno if it helps, tholus, but Refoundation of IPW (id257) was in the early days of April 2002, i forgot about the exact day

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Ebonn!!!!

Stop playin SWG dammit, need more elphs! ;)

AK, superb guild, lots of nice peeps, much missed :(

No one has mentioned MT yet or IVV? Werent they two of the origional guilds? (my memory aint that good, so i may be wrong)

Ebonn

Loyal Freddie
Tallen said:
Ebonn!!!!

Stop playin SWG dammit, need more elphs! ;)

Stopped playing that pile of junk ages ago, having nice real life break before WoW etc.. :clap:

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Vulcan said:
Aye if i remember right it was TIC & Axiom that started the second alliance :)
yes was tic, ak, and cbh, then vendetta threw his cards and cbh left :D

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
Divine Grace was my first ever guild too Xray.. but nobody ever spoke so i left to join minas tirith :)

old.Derszu

Fledgling Freddie
Fluffybunny said:
first guild i joined in this game was Mystic Knights, couldn't find them in the database though, wonder what ID they had, anyone know?

MKH- #213 :m00:

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Ebonn said:
Stopped playing that pile of junk ages ago, having nice real life break before WoW etc.. :clap:

Nice to see your well and enjoying life :)

De$pot

One of Freddy's beloved
ack

such memories :p my first real guild was Might and Magic, befor i joined CF back in the beginning =)
what i wouldent give to get back that fealing of descovery and exitement that was all over the place back then =)

gonne have a look see and see if i can find my old screanies :p

Culanan

One of Freddy's beloved
Talivar said:
where is Alliance of power and Lost boys?:)

Got mentioned on the first page gimp.

And we are stalking you....always stalking you.

K

Karmamir

Makes me sad u ppl dont rember IVV (in vino veritas). we are still around and when we where at our top we where nr 6 on the rp list in hib and led one of the first sucesful relic raids

and just to mentions my first guild, and it was cool ROTA (raider of the apocalyps) and it actualy got 1 active member :D

//karmamir (Old sprit)

Sturrm

Fledgling Freddie
Lliad Draig 4ever

My Heart is still green.

Much Love to the old LD's

Durrell

Fledgling Freddie
I remember IVV and axiom.

We joined the HOF alliance which became the 3rd i think along with Soul Reavers.

those were the days

NA Suinn Catha Small but still here

Hiane

Easdown

Fledgling Freddie
Woot dont you dare forget Axiom Knights my first ever guild on my first ever mmorpg and ive never found a better guild since, truly miss the guild and all the peeps in it

Shawr

Fledgling Freddie
Durrell said:
I remember IVV and axiom.

We joined the HOF alliance which became the 3rd i think along with Soul Reavers.

those were the days

NA Suinn Catha Small but still here

Hiane

The good old days of the old HoF alliance with Platinum's never ending /as spam. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom