Guilds of Hibernia status

Durrell

Fledgling Freddie
Yeh

I miss Plat,chaplin,Sleet,lekkus,Eoric,spooks

and of course my old mukka Bard/Angry who i see occasionally

Flib

Fledgling Freddie
Heh just seen this thread.. well put me down for an Axiom Knights shout - and BTW, AK were in the CF alliance not CBH alliance :)

Hey all those out there that still read these forums who I may have known. Enjoying things with CF now.

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Flib said:
Heh just seen this thread.. well put me down for an Axiom Knights shout - and BTW, AK were in the CF alliance not CBH alliance :)

Hey all those out there that still read these forums who I may have known. Enjoying things with CF now.
AK only joined CF alliance after the TIC/AK alliance crumbled, it was never the CBH alliance then, CBH left the TIC/AK alliance and went and made their own alliance.

;)

Xray

Fledgling Freddie
ceixava said:
why isnt lliad draig mentioned :p
guild id is 133 but we were one of the first guilds on hib
me, brennik, daigh, quenatir, zana (fiontan), arya, ryo, ambidextrous, sturmm, triskin, anneli, and later some more ppl like lofff, mentolado etc, and prolly alot more ppl i forgot

Well i remember Daigh dinging 50. That has to be one the most uber 50 dings ever.

Solarius

Fledgling Freddie
old timers

<Borrowing Sol's acc to post this since i dont post normally>

First day of retail was 15th feb 2002, two weeks delayed. I first logged on as a paying player at 18:19 and made a ranger, a copy of my beta char. I have extensive logs from this first day since i just left chat logging on and still have it on my HD. Can see a lot of people's early deaths in that first night's rush. xx was killed by water beetle water beetle :p
My (our) guild was also one of the early ones. Started by Armonia, Solarius, Ciaran, Noxxy, Chalice, Harkonen, Ronnie and we think it was Rovandale. sometime around 2nd week of retail so 20th -28th of feb 2002. We all had migrated from LoM.
After the guild creation there was a mad rush to get the 300g for emblem. Eventually, a little over a week later, Armonia, Solarius, Noxxy, Chalice, Zilch and myself had all put 50g into a pot and we bought our emblem on the 7th March 2002, which i still have screenies of.
also have a guild list from early time with guild id before the purge. first 25 follow
# id
1 10 Celtic Fist
2 13 Mist Wraiths
3 14 The Inner Circle
4 16 Clan Bearhawk
5 19 Na Fianna
6 20 DDi Dark Ages
7 29 Minas Tirith
8 31 The Brotherhood of Hibernia
9 46 Terra Dominus
10 49 Axiom Knights
11 75 The Fallen Order
12 81 Eternal Warriors
13 83 The Lost Boys
14 84 Red Dragons of Wrath
15 85 Portvcalis Raiders
16 86 Warhearts
17 92 Sidhe Brotherhood
18 100 Silent Death
19 104 Might & Magic
20 105 The Enlightened
21 108 Tuatha de Dannan
22 112 Tuatha d'Anu <--us
23 116 Earths Fury
24 123 LEGION IBERA
25 133 Lliad Ddraig

anyway just posting to say we are active with 4 members of the original 8 still in guild and playing almost everyday. Just not rvr active :(

peace

Khefru

One of Freddy's beloved
nol said:
AK only joined CF alliance after the TIC/AK alliance crumbled, it was never the CBH alliance then, CBH left the TIC/AK alliance and went and made their own alliance.

;)
As far as I remember, CBH were never members of another alliance. We were always the alliance leaders. I'm old and have a bad memory, so I could be wrong, but i'm sure I'm not.

Tholus

Fledgling Freddie
Solarius said:
# id
1 10 Celtic Fist
2 13 Mist Wraiths
3 14 The Inner Circle
4 16 Clan Bearhawk
5 19 Na Fianna
6 20 DDi Dark Ages
7 29 Minas Tirith
9 46 Terra Dominus
10 49 Axiom Knights
11 75 The Fallen Order
12 81 Eternal Warriors
13 83 The Lost Boys
14 84 Red Dragons of Wrath
15 85 Portvcalis Raiders
16 86 Warhearts
17 92 Sidhe Brotherhood
18 100 Silent Death
19 104 Might & Magic
20 105 The Enlightened
21 108 Tuatha de Dannan
22 112 Tuatha d'Anu <--us
23 116 Earths Fury
24 123 LEGION IBERA
25 133 Lliad Ddraig

This is really precious, ill keep a copy of this :) .

Do you have only this?
Any chance you have the list till 209 (Draconis Alumni) or more?

Laryssa

Regular Freddie
# id
1 10 Celtic Fist
2 13 Mist Wraiths
3 14 The Inner Circle
4 16 Clan Bearhawk
5 19 Na Fianna
6 20 DDi Dark Ages
7 29 Minas Tirith
9 46 Terra Dominus
10 49 Axiom Knights

Only CF, CBH, NAF, TD and BoH are still alive of the oldest guilds :(

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Drakonis Alumini was my first guild, was with you guys from lvl 8-40 on my eldritch then i joined CBH and lvled my ns to 50. was in cbh until the crash that i almost thought would kill guild, didnt look bright. I joined my friends in Ithil Galad that was made mostly out of the rvr active players that broke out of cbh.

Khefru

One of Freddy's beloved
Aloca said:
was in cbh until the crash that i almost thought would kill guild, didnt look bright. I joined my friends in Ithil Galad that was made mostly out of the rvr active players that broke out of cbh.
Ahh such great memories.....not. Never thought a game could make me so miserable and annoyed. Luckily these days I'm a much more chilled person. I never doubted that CBH would survive that split though. CBH had been going on UO long before DAOC came out (4 years or more I think) and it was the original ppl from UO (and some others) who stuck together. It really hurt us badly loosing virtually all our RvR active players and all the ppl that followed or left coz we didn't have gg's forming for them to just step into. I think we still suffer even now because when they left it effectively made us a PvE guild (a tag we have never really lost) and anyone with RvR aspirations would immediately leave us for other 'RvR' guilds as soon as they dinged 50.

Robot

Fledgling Freddie
Me and my brother came over the sametime as DDi did, as we did factioning and pvp with alot of em. But it didnt last to long before hatchet, badger and the rest wanted to go back to UO again. My brother went back to UO, i ended up moving to alb pryd as Taggart McWallace(paladin), only for 8 months, played in Eye of Odin as Snozrick(runnie). Later to come back to hib excal and join Tuatha De Dannan as Retro Funkmeister(champion).
TDD was a great guild, with plenty of nice people and got on well with like Salazar(uppercut) and pocahontus etc.. but guild kinda split, and i ended up joining BoH for a week before leaving due to certain circumstances, then moved to Amirger et Dementis, which was a great guild with alot of nice folks, only for that to die :( after being guildless for a while, me and maeori made a guild called Victimise which never lasted too long. I then moved to mid pryd for a while again in maelstrom, then came back and joined up with RL friends in Soul Reavers as Autokarma(NS), which was one of the best guilds i been in for nice people and a good laugh. Then left for a while, joined as Robot(druid) Vigilance for 2 days then left and join Vengeance, craziest and funiest guild in the land :).

Long crazy story of 1 guy in daoc :>

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Khefru said:
As far as I remember, CBH were never members of another alliance. We were always the alliance leaders. I'm old and have a bad memory, so I could be wrong, but i'm sure I'm not.

I even remember the fight with Vendetta ;) it was like a week into the game, and the alliance lasted less then a week

Khefru

One of Freddy's beloved
nol said:
I even remember the fight with Vendetta ;) it was like a week into the game, and the alliance lasted less then a week
Ahh good old Vend. :worthy:

Uppercut

Fledgling Freddie
Havent any1 mentioned our precious mage-only guild Eternal Circle :(. Where i first met Odixarre etc. Well... it sorta died after our guildmaster Isron quit. But i think i was still in EC when i dinged 50 duoing pookas with Odix near innis. Ah teh memories :)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
heh yer, the beginning was really fun, I remember that I started Liloe over from beta and tried to level, but impossible, it really sucked for me, partitially because I was a bit younger then and had other stuff to do. After 1.5 years or so I really gave up, leaving Liloe at around lvl 40 (respeccing from blades to pierce) and going on with my bard that I had level'd to around 23 by then. In an uber rush (for me, that is =) ) I then got him to 50 with the nice help of a friend (who played him half the night so I didn't loose my fins spot to ding 49.7). Then, in an attempt to set up a gank squad with a few other peeps I rolled Dierna and well, the leveling was pretty fast, cause of the new access to focuspulling etc. I remember being at fomors for hours (zzZzZzZzzzZzzz) but I survived and finally dinged her 50, too (got Liloe to 45 in the meantime, no idea how, must've been extremely boring soloage, cause I kinda never had a group). After a bit of sc'ing it was then time for RvR and well, now it's ToA time for my bard and I'm stuck to PvE again, a thing which I could never really manage (don't know why, I'm very poor at that boring stuff).

All those memories back in the early days, sometimes I just watch the old screenies =)

About guilds, been in Terra forever and I liked every minute with those people =))

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
Nice memories. Wish we could do it all over again :) !!

Gillaien

Fledgling Freddie
Something else btw:

CF was the first guild in hib to have an emblem, MW were second, TDD third, and then there were a couple of guilds getting it within a day or so. I remember soloing with my old Druid in Koalinth, which hardly anybody knew about, being 2nd highest player online (after that MW Hero... can't recall the name atm), to get money together for our emblem (TDD) ;) Funny old times...

Novamir

One of Freddy's beloved
yea that was rip.
remember near the start when TDD incorporated most of the highest levels? Tylar, Renshai, and so on.. and ofc Kineada and the Hero? beginning with C (cant remember). levelled a lot with u ppl until about 40 then u all stopped :(
i remember odix dying sooo many times with sala in TC, felt really sorry.

it's a shame for people that they'll never get to see most of the realm.. if u were levelling at the start you'd have the experiences of Parths!.. Spraggon Den ! ("DONT PULL SPRIGGAN" - or whatever he was called).. getting your Earthen armour at level 25!.. then Treibh, the scariness of Innis at night.. then Innis ("OMG we just killed a dullahan") - and my first piece of Dread Blackscale armour!
then there was the early RvR.. hah. either totally outnumbered by albs or owned by purple con NP ;P

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Novamir said:
yea that was rip.
remember near the start when TDD incorporated most of the highest levels? Tylar, Renshai, and so on.. and ofc Kineada and the Hero? beginning with C (cant remember). levelled a lot with u ppl until about 40 then u all stopped :(
i remember odix dying sooo many times with sala in TC, felt really sorry.

it's a shame for people that they'll never get to see most of the realm.. if u were levelling at the start you'd have the experiences of Parths!.. Spraggon Den ! ("DONT PULL SPRIGGAN" - or whatever he was called).. getting your Earthen armour at level 25!.. then Treibh, the scariness of Innis at night.. then Innis ("OMG we just killed a dullahan") - and my first piece of Dread Blackscale armour!
then there was the early RvR.. hah. either totally outnumbered by albs or owned by purple con NP ;P

them was the days, exped with rip, gaya, eble and co till like 37 then rip just dissapeared :x our first trip to emain was a blast rip being highest hib at time saw all NP as purple and we got absoloutly raped by them, but still gr8 fun. We was the first grp into TC killing worms and finally getting the balls to go and kill the firbys and ratmen blokes!!! Had my first qq moment in spraggon den when we got earthern scale hauberk and i got given it, someone in grp (can't remember name) started major qq and then logged leaving us all in hysterics xD. Then..... i had drunk moment, deleted my char and rolled alb for some fucking weird reason. Remember us (TIC) being 1st (or 2nd) guild on hib to get emblem and some CF guys qq'ing at me cos we got the logo that CF wanted :clap: such fun times, it was a long trip but prolly some of the most fun ever in my gaming life

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Gillaien said:
Something else btw:

CF was the first guild in hib to have an emblem, MW were second, TDD third, and then there were a couple of guilds getting it within a day or so. I remember soloing with my old Druid in Koalinth, which hardly anybody knew about, being 2nd highest player online (after that MW Hero... can't recall the name atm), to get money together for our emblem (TDD) ;) Funny old times...

thats lies about emblems, i remember it very well ^^ TIC were before CF by about 2hrs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom