Guilds I want to throw in a volcano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
liloe said:
So what's your problem? Got owned? GP overpowered? PBAE overpowered? self debuff overpowered? Just go home and cry more, that's not a hate thread, that's a whine thread like all the others were on BW. Why can't you grow up and accept, that certain things happen? Do you think your problems are instantly solved when posting them here? Some things might hurt other players, too, but they keep it in /gu or /g, nobody cares what you think of other guilds. Where is the reputation malus button for your post?
Whoa, easy there, cowboy. Think someone hit a nerve. :D You say that nobody cares what this guy thinks of other guilds, but it is quite obvious that you do care.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
well what I hate is when other ppl cry about my guild or about my realm without knowing anything. Did I ever cry about GoL, JH, RG, BC, AD, or whichever on the forums? Did u ever see me crying about SoS, BoF, Iotd, PR? Yes, I care when my guild is presented like some random zerg guild, as we're not. We try out new tactics, different grps etc. and we run sometimes 1fg, sometimes 2fg.

This guy is telling everyone what he thinks of certain guilds, having no idea of how they play. What I'm trying to point out is, that he should keep his crying in /gu or /g, but not annoy others with it and try to get some guilds a bad reputation. I hope you will never find me crying about another guild, but I will act when someone attacks <Terra Dominus>

and yes true, such things hit my nerves =)

duact

Fledgling Freddie
Runolas said:
Well to be perfectly clear 1FG Tanks grp + 1FG Caster grp will do the shit. We run 2FG no more. Anything more than that usually ends up in chaos and I do not like that. Yes, we have fielded 3Fg, but then we're talking Keep defence/attack/farming. Only grp I've seen that can handle 3-4FG's on it's own is DH - their f0cking scary with all RA's up.

come to emain some day and u will see us , jh and blizzard killing nukeninzerg (2-4fg) constantly with 1fg

bult

Loyal Freddie
liloe said:
well what I hate is when other ppl cry about my guild or about my realm without knowing anything. Did I ever cry about GoL, JH, RG, BC, AD, or whichever on the forums? Did u ever see me crying about SoS, BoF, Iotd, PR? Yes, I care when my guild is presented like some random zerg guild, as we're not. We try out new tactics, different grps etc. and we run sometimes 1fg, sometimes 2fg.

This guy is telling everyone what he thinks of certain guilds, having no idea of how they play. What I'm trying to point out is, that he should keep his crying in /gu or /g, but not annoy others with it and try to get some guilds a bad reputation. I hope you will never find me crying about another guild, but I will act when someone attacks <Terra Dominus>

and yes true, such things hit my nerves =)

Just fyi its quite annoying to get "owned" by players that play like shit JUST because they are twice your numbers

Anyway doesnt matter we cant force you to play FG or not add, do whatever you want. We can tell you how we feel about you tho, maybe he exagerated it abit to make some quality flaming ;p You really shouldnt get so worked up about what some guy on some forum thinks.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
duact said:
come to emain some day and u will see us , jh and blizzard killing nukeninzerg (2-4fg) constantly with 1fg
Hmm, Atrocity, JH, and Blizzard, isn't that 3 FGs together? ;)

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
Tiki said:
Give RG and AP duel plz :)

AP should have an easy win as we suck so much :(
Whereass i dont agree the attitude/content of this thread i can tell u my friend they will have an easy win fgvsfg, not only RG performance is low regardless of fotm usage but their setup is wo any doubt best setup to kill mid fotm grps.

/curt

duact

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Hmm, Atrocity, JH, and Blizzard, isn't that 3 FGs together? ;)

thought u would understand what i meant by adding the with 1fg , but some ppl just dont get it ;)

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
Bonehead said:
I hate the Albion guild .. err .. zerg.

Learn how to do a FG imo.
Albion Realm should not b allowed to hold chatgrps with more than 20 ppl still.

Btw, no1 who plays a bonedancer is entitled any sort of opinion about anything daoc-related. sorry.

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
laaken said:
Thanks for the support Exioce, much appriciated :)
selfclaimed hatemaster dealing love to a dorf male. <nods head>

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Iorlas said:
Thanks Fluid m8..i knew i could rely on you to add GoL :wub:

I was starting to think slightly better of gol, but after last nights performance... they can defo burn :)

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
lofff said:
Albion Realm should not b allowed to hold chatgrps with more than 20 ppl still.

Btw, no1 who plays a bonedancer is entitled any sort of opinion about anything daoc-related. sorry.
especially not one whos adding to fg fights...(in odins) runing a realy nice fg fight :p

and about the chatgroup thing. it should be removed from the game and just make more Broad chats inside each realm.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
liloe said:
hey what u want? at least u could explain why you wanna throw TD in a volcano. Maybe cause we nuke your 3fg in Odin's with 2fg? I really don't know what u want. Maybe we should run into the zerg with 1 fg, hoping all are afk? Slowly the TD hate posts are getting so damn annoying. Maybe you don't know this - well u don't seem to know a lot actually - but TD is running in "cool 1fg must-be" and actually we had really good fights vs. other guilds like The Brethren. Ok, we might no be able to kill a fotm savage grp, but tbh, not many arr able to do so and I don't wanna start a whine thread a bout it, patch 1.65 coming soon. So what's your problem? Got owned? GP overpowered? PBAE overpowered? self debuff overpowered? Just go home and cry more, that's not a hate thread, that's a whine thread like all the others were on BW. Why can't you grow up and accept, that certain things happen? Do you think your problems are instantly solved when posting them here? Some things might hurt other players, too, but they keep it in /gu or /g, nobody cares what you think of other guilds. Where is the reputation malus button for your post?

I think the fact u run 2fg odin's would be classed as reason enough

Event

Fledgling Freddie
Truly one of the saddest threads Ive ever seen even by BW standards

Vepo

Fledgling Freddie
Event said:
Truly one of the saddest threads Ive ever seen even by BW standards

Yeap just another Albion whining as normal

Xplo

Banned
Loxleyhood said:
That's not really fair. Though AD is a fairly recent guild many of the members are very old players.

Aye all good players who have been around for a long time :)

nol

Fledgling Freddie
no guilds, just some obnoxious twats that think it's their right to tell people how to play :D

Calo

Part of the furniture
laaken said:
I seem to have pushed alot of soar spots here. *poke* *poke*

Btw, there's not enough hate people, add a few notches or I'll have to post another hate-thread.

u have a sad real life isnt it ?
first u try to piss of ppl on A FORUM like woow thats really gonna work
btw if RG likes to run in 3 FG , then they run in 3FG and u can fuck off oke ?
ITS LIKE THEY ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO RUN WITH MORE THEN 2FG..

sjeez mate ur just crying because they dont play like u want, prolly when something doesnt go the way u want in rl, u cry to ?

ur sad ... very sad ...

liloe

It's my birthday today!
ehm, all the people whining cause we ran 2fg in Odin's, please listen to this:

a) last time we did it was when we came from a keeptake, so we had something to do there

b) it's not fun to get steamrolled by mid/alb zerg over and over again so we bring a 2nd grp, where's the problem? Well if we meet a single group, we will kill them. It might seem like zerging to you, but it's impossible to quickly make up which group will fight and it would be totally dumb, too.

c) often enough we run 1fg in Odin's and we're having great fun.

d) if other hibs add on us, what should we do in your opinon? I'm not that rude to yell at them that they're just stupid adders.

btw bult, calling our playstyle "shit" makes me laugh, really. Then again you're right with the following: I shouldn't get so worked up about it. True, but useless whining makes me really go angry, although I try to avoid random accusing, a thing which some posters here don't, sadly.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
lets throw this thread in instead, shall we?

(and waah noone wanted to throw HG in :()

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom