Guilds I want to throw in a volcano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
And when you hoped that this would be better than barrywhine here comes this thread to give you a reality check. :(
Good work mates, keep it up... :puke:

bult

Loyal Freddie
Ilienwyn said:
And when you hoped that this would be better than barrywhine here comes this thread to give you a reality check. :(
Good work mates, keep it up... :puke:

This forum didnt have enough h8 sorry.

[TB] Benedictine

Fledgling Freddie
Make love not war

Spread the love

Leave the hate

Everyone's invited to my house for ginger ale, veggie lasagne and a hubbly bubbly pipe

Tiki

Fledgling Freddie
actually i would like to see alot more fg alb action ive been impressed by the likes of TB, nice people too.

Justs get the blood pumping when someone makes a thread like this, its only point is as to say fuel some h8 and maybe reflect some attention on yourself. Telling some of the oldest excal guilds that daoc would be better off without them aint the nicest thing to say comming from people just copying a trend....

You might be good or bad skill wise i dont care, but your cocks for sure...

rapid fire on a certain clerics inc ;)

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
defo like to add GoL, HB, all the spanish alb guilds into that plz
Thanks Fluid m8..i knew i could rely on you to add GoL :wub:

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Tiki said:
actually i would like to see alot more fg alb action ive been impressed by the likes of TB, nice people too.

Justs get the blood pumping when someone makes a thread like this, its only point is as to say fuel some h8 and maybe reflect some attention on yourself. Telling some of the oldest excal guilds that daoc would be better off without them aint the nicest thing to say comming from people just copying a trend....

You might be good or bad skill wise i dont care, but your cocks for sure...

rapid fire on a certain clerics inc ;)

and wich trend might that be? most of us are old guildies from old De Gothia but as we got more friends joining us and De Gothia has been abandon for over 1year now we started something new.

as for the fuel/h8 bit you sure swalloed the bait fast :>
and i think most ppl whould still want to throw the guilds named in the original post in a volcano if they chould both mids/hibs and albs.

poppamies

Fledgling Freddie
RG was made about 2 years ago, when most were strugling to get to L 30 even =)
And to say we started off by making an rvr guild to zerg with 3fg just shows u have absolutely no ide what ur talking about.
Sure we add, most off the times, but as lizz said, we are a bunch of ppl that enjoy the game, and play together, have a few beer while doing it, and trying to stop a grp of half drunk ppl looking for fun, aint possible =) we play for fun.
But if u got the time and energy to HATE someone in a GAME i think u really need to play a bit less and try to enjoy life a bit more =)
Hateing someone u havnt even ever met, using all the energy to do it, shows clearly that theres something wrong with u, and u need a break from this game, or any game in that matter.
But its ur life i cant tell u how to live it, we play for fun, and if we add so be it, u play for ur reasons, its up to everyone to chose why/how they play this game.
Cu around in emain, and try to have fun and use less time on hateing unknown ppl to u =)

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
gonna give it 2 weeks before every alb and mid in rvr adds Hearts of Fire/Chosen/Draconis Alumni to this pile of bollox list :)

3 guild zerg.. heading your way en masse!

like it, lump it, dont care.. its happening and it doesnt involve server hacking so tough shit..

any other hib guild wishing to join us feel free to join us via pm in game, more the merrier imo :)

about time for some payback dont u think? :)

Fiedita

Fledgling Freddie
laaken said:
Red Guard
Black Company
Terra Dominus

You're what I refer to as being a disease of mankind, things would be solved best by throwing you into a volcano.

(This is nothing personal, but the most of you are adding galore, I hate you all.)

This is of course my own humble opinion but DAoC would be better off without you. Thanks.

This is a hate-thread so don't reply if you don't want to hate!

:kissit:

Warlock

Fledgling Freddie
poppamies said:
Sure we add, most off the times, but as lizz said, we are a bunch of ppl that enjoy the game, and play together, have a few beer while doing it, and trying to stop a grp of half drunk ppl looking for fun, aint possible =) we play for fun.
/hug
Lets unite BC with RG into one guild ? :D Show dem albz what zerg really is :kissit: :touch: :flame:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
The leetness is quite strong in this thread. Maybe we should leave it for the FotM guilds to pat each other on the back? :rolleyes:

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
poppamies said:
And to say we started off by making an rvr guild to zerg with 3fg just shows u have absolutely no ide what ur talking about.
But if u got the time and energy to HATE someone in a GAME i think u really need to play a bit less and try to enjoy life a bit more =)
Hateing someone u havnt even ever met, using all the energy to do it, shows clearly that theres something wrong with u, and u need a break from this game, or any game in that matter.
But its ur life i cant tell u how to live it, we play for fun, and if we add so be it, u play for ur reasons, its up to everyone to chose why/how they play this game.
Cu around in emain, and try to have fun and use less time on hateing unknown ppl to u =)

no one said anything about hateing ppl. this thread is about hateing guilds :>

the only thing your addind will lead to is ppl from your own guild getting mad on you for adding on nice fg vs fg fights and some guilds who tries not to zerg and do fg fights into zerging. and i think most ppl on the server knows that even if both mids and hibs can make extremly large zergs(especially hibs now days, wich even most times is larger then the alb one) nothing cant beat the alb zergs ones it has started to form :> and then your the one whining about "fucking alb zergers they just zerg us all the time".

you should realy try making good setuped groups (dont have to include fotm savages) and go 1fg rvr and you will see that its 1000times more fun then 1fg vs 10 fights. and after q whine you even notecing other 1fg guilds not adding on your fights.

i dont know if you your self is a adder or not when it comes to it as i never seen any if your chars in emain but Rg and Bc got a crappy reputation for a reason even if both guilds got a few decent players in them...

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
When Midd, Hibb and ALb Zergz meet, Albs win, because we are just soo damn good :)

Event

Fledgling Freddie
Ghostfeet said:
strong words, care to back them up without 3 fgs?

wtf u on about tbh?

U think my words were stronger than the original dumbfuck post?

Get a grip oaf!

Khalen

Fledgling Freddie
Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The more '1337' they get the more whine we get ;)

Yaemon

Fledgling Freddie
bah Im sad tbh.. why destroy a perfectly good hate-thread with silly whines?

Runolas

Fledgling Freddie
Ghostfeet said:
ps, btw forgot the ubah mid zerg guild called FoM, tho havnt seen the nubs for a while now... ds

Says...Pharal Ghostfeet Justice 50/404,428/6,668/Mercenary Saracen

Before clalling other ppl nubs you migth take a small look at yourself gimp. Yes, we're not NP/JH aka hardcore RvR guild. When we do RvR we often make 2FG, cuz we are a big guilld, but we do not have the rigth classes to field FotM setup (pac+aug/mend+mend/aug + 2-3Savages). Running 2Fg is imo viable, cuz we often run into 2-4FG or high RR FG's like DH/TB. We do not have the skills or RR that JNP/JH have, but we have little problem killing off 3FG+ clueless Albions - my bet is that your one of them.

duact

Fledgling Freddie
you dont need 2-4 fg to kill 3fg albs ;) half fg is usually enough

Runolas

Fledgling Freddie
duact said:
you dont need 2-4 fg to kill 3fg albs ;) half fg is usually enough

Well to be perfectly clear 1FG Tanks grp + 1FG Caster grp will do the shit. We run 2FG no more. Anything more than that usually ends up in chaos and I do not like that. Yes, we have fielded 3Fg, but then we're talking Keep defence/attack/farming. Only grp I've seen that can handle 3-4FG's on it's own is DH - their f0cking scary with all RA's up.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
hey what u want? at least u could explain why you wanna throw TD in a volcano. Maybe cause we nuke your 3fg in Odin's with 2fg? I really don't know what u want. Maybe we should run into the zerg with 1 fg, hoping all are afk? Slowly the TD hate posts are getting so damn annoying. Maybe you don't know this - well u don't seem to know a lot actually - but TD is running in "cool 1fg must-be" and actually we had really good fights vs. other guilds like The Brethren. Ok, we might no be able to kill a fotm savage grp, but tbh, not many arr able to do so and I don't wanna start a whine thread a bout it, patch 1.65 coming soon. So what's your problem? Got owned? GP overpowered? PBAE overpowered? self debuff overpowered? Just go home and cry more, that's not a hate thread, that's a whine thread like all the others were on BW. Why can't you grow up and accept, that certain things happen? Do you think your problems are instantly solved when posting them here? Some things might hurt other players, too, but they keep it in /gu or /g, nobody cares what you think of other guilds. Where is the reputation malus button for your post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom