Guild Reload in BG1

Hakansson

Fledgling Freddie
Friends running around in FG whit black/grey cloaks for Mid =o) , maybe some of you have seen us or felt us =oP

Any way , it's fun in Bg1 and many albs thou less hibs =o)

Hope to see you there =oP and nerf RP cap , so boring =o/

/insert random comment =o)

Setup

Savage : Jimna

Savage : Majk

Savage : Powergamer

Healer Mend : Johansandahl

Healer Pac : Eystaptira

Skald : Scryer <-- me :>

Skald : Ganko

Shaman : Zeddicuss

43 Savage - Hemsk
24 Skald - Scryer
24 Shaman - Rahxephon
28 Healer - Medican
|| Playing daoc for the fun||

Joxor

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm your FoTM crew is wrong, you need to diss one skald and take a Aug healer fyi :)

Hakansson

Fledgling Freddie
Who said it was suppouse to be fotm? ohh BTW skald in BG1 is fotm fyi =oP , got rly nice dmg out put whit mourning rage and dd's then u got 2 insta mezz , thats like a rly good start in 1FG vs 1FG battle

Kenshee Himura

Fledgling Freddie
Aye seen you guys already nice setup ( /insert random whine about savages etc ) Nice FG running :)

Hakansson

Fledgling Freddie
And so our time in Thid is over =oP , overcapped whit etc 100rps =o) , hope you like the grand final when we charge atk whit like 4FG's albs there killing alot of em etc etc =oD

put in a extra shaman whit ae dot to keep alb casters at bay and rly did so to , all we saw was alb caster running whit panic to atk =oD (Rahxephon -me :> )

We had rly fun and recorded some , might happen some will come out , don't know yet , but keep it up , might see you whit other setup in a few days /over and out

/cheers!!!

Gregatoon

Fledgling Freddie
Gogogogo

Lo guys has been nice meeting u in thid.
Took me one of your runs to make me stay clear. :)
You can´t be too careful as an infi.
Sorry to say but I capped sunday morning, so take care and hope to see u in bg3. :m00: ;)

Hakansson

Fledgling Freddie
We capped yesterday , but i made random grp whit Kaname <-- Me and Elom =o) 2 Fine healers , and we did well today to , only sad thing was that was almost no albs =o/

/cheers

Hakansson

Fledgling Freddie
Now me and macrom is back in BG whit 2 fine young zerk doorfs , phear us :> Rahxephon me and Rockford is macrom :>

Hakansson

Fledgling Freddie
fotm's can be fun to play , but next round is whit zerks :> , but they are scary as hell imo =oP

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom