Guild PK in SI!

darkmanx

Fledgling Freddie
amildin u got anythink better to do than spam here telling me some shit i dnt giv a shit about huh? :twak:

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
Suppression said:
I remember many fights vs your guild and i dont remember any time we run away, if you're talking about some months ago, well i wasn't on this server so i can't say anything. I remember even some nights ago an inc with me and axty 8 (with no bb stick :p) vs you and some other guys, we didnt port ^^ we won in 2 :p Anyway it's PvP, i noticed there is really few "fair play" players, but all time someone ask me for peace r help he got it. I just dont like people who ask for peace and after 3s he's ready to add me an inc. About grey chars, i dont kill them, even if when i was a grey and coming to camlann just for fun i have been chained a lot of times only cause i was an elite member lol. It's quite stupid to talk about a "guild" when in ALL guilds i've found good players and not. About fg at 3 am i'm still waiting to see some screens! Cheers :)

was 2-3 weeks ago and that was the last fight i had vs elite, wasn t online for some time now, so i m wondering that u killed me :p ^^

well, i have been chained when i was lvl 20 by lvl 50s because i was a bd or by another bd cause he wanted to force me to join his guild ... but that has nothing to do with killing every grey con player in a main pvp area ...

greetings, Mrburns

Axtanax

Fledgling Freddie
MrBurns said:
and to elite in general: u r sure that u want to have 8vs8? i was in a grp of 6-7 ppl some time ago, primetime at goth, and there was a 6-7 ppl grp of elite and some other grps, too. when the elite grp saw us, they turned around and run away... even when we mezzed two of them after running around half of the lake in goth the rest didn t stop and escaped ^^ they always tried to leech when we were fighting another grp and never fought grp vs grp ....

maybe some1 was afk or not buffed...
did you hear about loop?sw and go behind?
we are a mage group (that have to cast for do something, not like you or like warlocks) and we can t camper always into the houses like you do;) ;)

MrBurns said:
i also don t understand why u call a grp with ONE member more than ur grp has a 'zerg' .. zergs on camlann are normally grps with more than 8 ppl, if u even can call it that a zerg... and if u call a grp of players who are in an area with no other grps a zerg u start to call urself a zerg ;)

greetings, Mrburns

when one grup (spanniard in this case) know exactly that all enemies are in group of 2 or 3 members, why returning in 4??maybe it s not a real zerg but this isnt a good thing too, so i preferred to let the mob fighting against them:D

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
Axtanax said:
maybe some1 was afk or not buffed...
did you hear about loop?sw and go behind?
we are a mage group (that have to cast for do something, not like you or like warlocks) and we can t camper always into the houses like you do

well, all of u used sprint and u were incing goth, so i think u were buffed... :D
if i am goth i don t stay inside a house all time, neither have twf nor a fopbot, so why shall i camp a house all time? have u ever heard of odins? that s what i call camping a house .. ^^
btw, i can t kill ppl instant with my lt like wls with their chambers, i nned to cast, too.... maindmg of a bd is the dd, dunno why noone seems to know that ;) that means i am a solo caster, and now tell me why u can t camp a place with a grp of casters and tell me i camp all the time with a solo-caster :p

Axtanax said:
when one grup (spanniard in this case) know exactly that all enemies are in group of 2 or 3 members, why returning in 4??maybe it s not a real zerg but this isnt a good thing too, so i preferred to let the mob fighting against them:D

think i didn t get the point of this passage... i don t see any prob if someone wants to run a big grp even if there are no enemies, because it ll be boring for them and they won t earn rps ....
i can remember some grpfights vs elite, but not one single time without them running away on sight, adding into a grp vs grp fight or trying to port away because of losing the mezz. that s why i wondered about this thread ;)

dinner rdy, greetings, Mrburns

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
darkmanx said:
amildin u got anythink better to do than spam here telling me some shit i dnt giv a shit about huh? :twak:

I didnt then no, maybe you should give a shit about it then :m00:

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
I remember elite as always porting away when we were trying to fight them, but thats more then 2 months ago.

Think 3-4 Horde dudes spanked a 6-7 group of Elite a few weeks back a couple of times. Because lets face it. Elite is NO competition. In fact it is even boring as hell to see them running and porting away and no other people on the server.

Suppression

Fledgling Freddie
MrBurns said:
but not one single time without them running away on sight, adding into a grp vs grp fight or trying to port away because of losing the mezz. that s why i wondered about this thread ;)

dinner rdy, greetings, Mrburns

Thats simply what you do, what elite does, what spanniard and ALL the others guilds do on pvp :)

ps. i remeber well the inc won 2vs5/6 in loooop :p

Tabbi

Fledgling Freddie
its no use to even fight elite with a fg you beat em anyway, logged on camlann with 3 friends 3-4 weeks ago and killed their balanced fg with 4 ppl with 2 dmg dealers so camlann no thx aslong as only "elite" is left there. give back old camlann with guilds that actually know how to play their characters and i might consider it.

NeLSoN

Fledgling Freddie
Axtanax said:
we were 2+bot, you were 4+bot when in goth there were only groups of 2,3 char. so?

LOL we were 3 lvl ~45unstuf and yes, like u say you chain the grey for bring their 50 etc... we did that, our 3 log 3 50's for kill u, and also other guy pop so yep we could be 4, but a drunk guy cant play very good, who cares.
And u didnt get any rps from the 50, so like suppresion says, you logg off after loose the fight before get any RP, and QQ that we zerged you:m00:
And there wasnt an bot, it just a twink 50 spreader/buffer which dont have DI3 and BoF3 cos he is not a bot like you got sticked

Btw, before spanniard pop for kill u and you logg for let us kill all the mobs/NPC, wtf were all you doing ??? i think the same,

Other question is, that if you say that in Italy there is 1 hour different between France/Spain etc.... i.e when we say that u all zerg at 4a.m in Italy is +5a.m:touch:

NeLSoN

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
I remember elite as always porting away when we were trying to fight them, but thats more then 2 months ago.

Think 3-4 Horde dudes spanked a 6-7 group of Elite a few weeks back a couple of times. Because lets face it. Elite is NO competition. In fact it is even boring as hell to see them running and porting away and no other people on the server.

there are lost of fg vs 3-5 ppl which won the small grp, i think 1-2weeks ago, when "fear" iirc, relic raid or just leech a relic, there were 3 guys from Spanniard +1 shamy unguilded, which were w8ing near Fear's keep and kill Fear's FG twice times...

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
NeLSoN said:
there are lost of fg vs 3-5 ppl which won the small grp, i think 1-2weeks ago, when "fear" iirc, relic raid or just leech a relic, there were 3 guys from Spanniard +1 shamy unguilded, which were w8ing near Fear's keep and kill Fear's FG twice times...

Post-Crap-Dog_Suicide.jpg

CoDo

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh ive been sometimes with Elite in group and i consider good players, Axty, Titan and Eledwen, they know how they must play their classes and after read this thread and reply here also, that seem that this thread is pure love to Elite... im not defending them im saying the truth... ppl plz is a game not a real life... stop this and get more real life imo... would be really nice for all ;)

Btw lo Tabbi long time without see you, how is going all? ;)

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
Suppression said:
Thats simply what you do, what elite does, what spanniard and ALL the others guilds do on pvp :)

ps. i remeber well the inc won 2vs5/6 in loooop :p

lol? u want to tell me that every guild is porterlaming, scared of 8vs8 and leech all the time? mh, has camlann changed in these 2-3 weeks i wasn t online? :D

dunno how u wanna win vs 5-6 ppl if u even can t face em with 5-6 ppl of ur guild ... ^^ u mean hib loop? hib loop is dead for some time now and u said u beat us there recently, because u hasn t been on this server before.... wasn t in hib loop for some month i think, only one time with fg at this recording event of fear. (btw, is the movie downloadable yet? ;))

but keep on chaining greys and make sure that noone will ever start again on camlann ... :touch:

greetings, Mrburns

Suppression

Fledgling Freddie
I didnt say it was Nexus fg, it was pug and u was ther with 'em ... Btw Mmm ok next time i'll use fraps :)

ps. if u have not been online there wks, then someone is using your char in these days

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
Suppression said:
I didnt say it was Nexus fg, it was pug and u was ther with 'em ... Btw Mmm ok next time i'll use fraps :)

ps. if u have not been online there wks, then someone is using your char in these days

jop, my twinbrother, we own all chars together, didn t u know? ;) ^^

ps: who is pug? do u talk of puc the bd?!

greetings, Mrburns

CoDo

Fledgling Freddie
MrBurns said:
but keep on chaining greys and make sure that noone will ever start again on camlann ... :touch:

greetings, Mrburns

is hard to say, but yes im agree with a BD called MrBurns :p

Mr Trade

Fledgling Freddie
MrBurns said:

greetings, Mrburns

pug= Pick Up Group

Suppression

Fledgling Freddie
MrBurns said:

greetings, Mrburns

When i play i usually dont care about the rl of ppl ^^ , anyway if it was him or not, mrburns was for sure ^^

Pug, i mean a grp formed by ppl of other guilds :)

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
Suppression said:
When i play i usually dont care about the rl of ppl ^^ , anyway if it was him or not, mrburns was for sure ^^

Pug, i mean a grp formed by ppl of other guilds :)

crossteaming grp in hib loop with me in it some days/weeks ago killed by 2 elite guys? sounds strange to me :eek7: but, well if u think so ... wasn t neither my bro nor me hrhr... :fluffle:

but back to topic: stop chaining greys and complaining about the fact that there are not enough ppl on camlann. some ppl will stop playing on camlann, that s quite normal, but if u greychain those, who think of starting on camlann, the server will be dead some day. (nope, camlann isn t dead, yet.)

greetings, Mrburns

Johanka

Fledgling Freddie
Axtanax said:
we were 2+bot, you were 4+bot when in goth there were only groups of 2,3 char. so?

enough late, but we was Nls, Hanniak, me and Vasagu... your cry in broad we are fg etc.. only make me laugh.

we be4 2 days tryed friend time in 4 ppls after in 5 ppls kill FG Fear + always Milago add ;), but we tryed and we dont stop... imo get enough skill in this.

Johanka

Fledgling Freddie
Suppression said:
lyl, u mean when u came back with 5/6 chars? They were the main chars or you may call someone else cause u couldn't kill in 2,5vs3? :p You came back in 5/6 not only with your main, we didnt QQ, we just let you played with NPC's :)

edit : anyway, we've lost just 1 fight before to /quit :p
I love you ppls, u auto here say, how intelect you are... your mathematic and eyes are sux, get any new. We only wanted make fun in goth with our twinks, lol they i think yet arent in guild, so is see, how you do rps, chain greens and earn rps 1+1+1+1...

And u dont qq? hmm gimp fg lol, gl naabs, etc in broad, that was only your nice fights m8, see ya tomorrow?

And no, u dont let us play with NPC, ty your leave, we again logged on twinks and played normal w/o the Elite of Camlann.

Johanka

Fledgling Freddie
Axtanax said:
so again, on twinks was me, hanni and Nls and u atm chain in goth Kindrid warr, when u killed us imo 6 times, we relogged and made normal grp for kill u, its your problem, that u move with bot.. that is third player, so we fight 4vs3, END"."

And MASTER AXTY, stop cry about any zerging more, your PvP tactics fight are so lame. When u see inc u run with your megauberelite and camp in house or behind goth castle to be NOT IN VIEW... your PvP vs bigger grp is amateur when u run and hide and chicken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom