Guild PK in SI!

Himse

FH is my second home
Is it just me? or is camlann full of silly gank guilds (elite) that go round "powning" everyone on pvp? asif Camlanns population isnt low enough...

way to drive more people away from the server tbh :x

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
Himse said:
Is it just me? or is camlann full of silly gank guilds (elite) that go round "powning" everyone on pvp? asif Camlanns population isnt low enough...

way to drive more people away from the server tbh :x

Yeah don't kill people on a PvP-server, it is a lame thing to do, and will drive more people away!

Himse

FH is my second home
exponentiaL said:
Yeah don't kill people on a PvP-server, it is a lame thing to do, and will drive more people away!

/sigh i meant fg vs 1-2 people. and people are using lame tactics (porting away etc) as i read.

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
Himse said:
/sigh i meant fg vs 1-2 people. and people are using lame tactics (porting away etc) as i read.

No worries, am just trying to be as funny as Ame & co. :(

darkmanx

Fledgling Freddie
Tarlyn said:
i never saw any behaviour difference from elite to other average guilds on camlann, maybe they kicked ur ass too hard?

well said :)

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Suppression said:
lol well dindn't read,

anyway maybe the times you were playing on Camlann i still was on Deira server with my guild. I'm so sorry that i haven't seen your dream team :mad:

We didn't have a dreamteam (if you mean set group) and we didn't run fotm set-up. What we did have and still do have is a nice team.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Bahumat said:
WTS brother, specced 17 in noob, 10 gold.

hahaha your brother joined Elite?
very nice in line with his previous guilds (*cough Odins *cough)

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
darkmanx said:
and... was a good m8 of my bro and he wanted to sell fukin prick

he is a fukin prick for asking you if you bought a char, hell yea!

NeLSoN

Fledgling Freddie
Las saturday night, I was playing with a twink ~4x, and other 2 guys same lvl at 3-4 a.m in goth just for funny.
There were some guys from Elite axty+sup.+your BOT with DI3&BoF (you allways make your runs when have 2 BG's and DI up) and you wanted chain us. So we logged off and come with mains for kill you,:worthy: , you started loosing the fights, cos is not the same to kill lvl 40 un-SCed, and dont stop QQ that we were zerging etc..... (3vs3 or 3vs4 its a zerg):twak: and you Log off

(spanniard member)

Axtanax

Fledgling Freddie
NeLSoN said:
Las saturday night, I was playing with a twink ~4x, and other 2 guys same lvl at 3-4 a.m in goth just for funny.
There were some guys from Elite axty+sup.+your BOT with DI3&BoF (you allways make your runs when have 2 BG's and DI up) and you wanted chain us. So we logged off and come with mains for kill you,:worthy: , you started loosing the fights, cos is not the same to kill lvl 40 un-SCed, and dont stop QQ that we were zerging etc..... (3vs3 or 3vs4 its a zerg):twak: and you Log off

(spanniard member)

we were 2+bot, you were 4+bot when in goth there were only groups of 2,3 char. so?

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
darkmanx said:
what was wrong with odins?

what is wrong with you tbh?

I feel so sorry for Bahumat, having you as a blood relation would be enough to push even the most strong personalities to suicide. :(

But I guess at least we, the english, have palmed you off to the Italians and they seem to enjoy your company. Mainly i think because they cant understand most of what you say, probably for the best though.

Just my 2 cents :m00:

Suppression

Fledgling Freddie
NeLSoN said:

(spanniard member)

lyl, u mean when u came back with 5/6 chars? They were the main chars or you may call someone else cause u couldn't kill in 2,5vs3? :p You came back in 5/6 not only with your main, we didnt QQ, we just let you played with NPC's :)

edit : anyway, we've lost just 1 fight before to /quit :p

CoDo

Fledgling Freddie
Like everybody do to you when you come with a fg at 3am... so...

CoDo

Fledgling Freddie
Another thing that i forget post before, i had group with elite one night, and i was really surprise when this ppl start to ganking everybody in goth... i mean grey con!!!! but my surprise arrive when i asked why did you kill grey con?

Their answer: All here has lvl 50, so we kill them only for get his mains and we will kill them and gain rps...

Well... at 3am in goth with a couple the grey con is really hard know who has a lvl 50 or not... cos all honourable players were sleeping... bit this things cant be inside italian`s head...

Suppression

Fledgling Freddie
Show me a screen shot of an Elite fg at 3 am :)

I should check if i still have the screen of a Spanniad's fg at 10 am with NO ONE beside me and another 50 (draya nexus vamp) in goth lol

CoDo

Fledgling Freddie
Suppression said:
Show me a screen shot of an Elite fg at 3 am :)

I should check if i still have the screen of a Spanniad's fg at 10 am with NO ONE beside me and another 50 (draya nexus vamp) in goth lol

10 am is really diferent of 3am... ppl study or work and in freetime play a bit if they want, but at 3 am... puff...

Suppression

Fledgling Freddie
CoDo said:
10 am is really diferent of 3am... ppl study or work and in freetime play a bit if they want, but at 3 am... puff...

what different if in the same hour there are 2 ppl? :)

Pls show me a screen when u see an elite fg at 3 am, i must be so unlucky, when i log in at 2.30/3 am i find only axty online :/

CoDo

Fledgling Freddie
mmm i have better things to do, that do a screenshot at 3 am about if Elite has a fg out running...

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
hiho ;)

well, if u want to run a fg at 3 am it s ur prob imo, cause u won t get any rps .... but chaining grey cons in order to 'force' them to log their mains is the lamest thing i have heard about ^^ i always thought that people who started on camlann and wrote at a forum that they stopped again because the got chained by some lvl 50s simply didn t tell the truth, but it seems i was wrong oO

and to elite in general: u r sure that u want to have 8vs8? i was in a grp of 6-7 ppl some time ago, primetime at goth, and there was a 6-7 ppl grp of elite and some other grps, too. when the elite grp saw us, they turned around and run away... even when we mezzed two of them after running around half of the lake in goth the rest didn t stop and escaped ^^ they always tried to leech when we were fighting another grp and never fought grp vs grp ....

if u want to have grp vs grp fights u simply need to fight and don t run away. and if u want to leech all day long go to a rvr server and org a zerg (a REAL zerg ^^).

i also don t understand why u call a grp with ONE member more than ur grp has a 'zerg' .. zergs on camlann are normally grps with more than 8 ppl, if u even can call it that a zerg... and if u call a grp of players who are in an area with no other grps a zerg u start to call urself a zerg ;)

greetings, Mrburns

Suppression

Fledgling Freddie
I remember many fights vs your guild and i dont remember any time we run away, if you're talking about some months ago, well i wasn't on this server so i can't say anything. I remember even some nights ago an inc with me and axty 8 (with no bb stick :p) vs you and some other guys, we didnt port ^^ we won in 2 :p Anyway it's PvP, i noticed there is really few "fair play" players, but all time someone ask me for peace r help he got it. I just dont like people who ask for peace and after 3s he's ready to add me an inc. About grey chars, i dont kill them, even if when i was a grey and coming to camlann just for fun i have been chained a lot of times only cause i was an elite member lol. It's quite stupid to talk about a "guild" when in ALL guilds i've found good players and not. About fg at 3 am i'm still waiting to see some screens! Cheers :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom