Guild Missions

which guild mission did you pick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuddleBunny!

Banned
CstasY said:
If you don't care what people think about you, and you dont play the game anymore, why do you bother posting? Are you really finding the non pixel world that boring?
i find it very amusing that all you gits get oh so upset about what i say.. and as i dont have any work, and most of my friends is at school/work i dont have all that much to do for the time :]

pip said:
Yep we did notice cuddlebunny not so funny :twak: Get a real mans name like:eek7: pip
when did i try to be funny?

try and make a female norseman healer, then go to raids with 100+ people - and you will figure it out little boy...

20% of the people on the raid is flirting with you in the hope that you are a female irl, calling you lots of lover-names etc. it's actually quite hillarious x)

pip

Banned
CuddleBunny! said:
i find it very amusing that all you gits get oh so upset about what i say.. and as i dont have any work, and most of my friends is at school/work i dont have all that much to do for the time :]

try and make a female norseman healer, then go to raids with 100+ people - and you will figure it out little boy...

20% of the people on the raid is flirting with you in the hope that you are a female irl, calling you lots of lover-names etc. it's actually quite hillarious x)
ROLF your a boy and want boys to flirt with you:eek7: I quess If your gay your gay

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
CuddleBunny! said:

I assume 99% of the people playing are guys, however I was shocked to find out that one of my mates who only plays male chars is actually a girl lol. She doesnt' like the attention she gets playing female chars.. too many horny teens

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
CuddleBunny! said:

So you enjoy annoying people? Surely thats a bit childish?

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
tell me, why the fucking shit do we post guild mission here? shouldnt enemies not know?

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
<grins> good point <whistles innocently>

Back to the matter at hand, can a mod shut the thread please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom