Guild Missions

which guild mission did you pick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Just curious, wondering which opposing realms your guild has picked as its enemy.
Probably best if only the person that picked the mission votes otherwise we will get multiple votes from the same guild.

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
Aran Thule said:
Probably best if only the person that picked the mission votes otherwise we will get multiple votes from the same guild.

Woops saw that after I voted. So 1 vote from WoV so far.

Corran

Part of the furniture
GoP = Hib

Only got 2 guard missions to completed it \o/

Placador

Fledgling Freddie
Attack albion, why?
Cos they have keeps in our frontiers, so the most difficult part of guild mission is keep take imo, and cos they are Teh Warden Zerg, and it's easy to kill them :D

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
Damm you Aran :)
What did i do??? oh and why did you do a hib guild vote?

Sharkith this might give a little info. <grin>

Camelot Herald said:
Guild Mission System

The purpose of the Guild RvR Missions system is to build a sense of unity within the guild by encouraging guild members to work together with each other to achieve common goals. Accomplishing Guild RvR Missions provides meaningful rewards to the guild as a whole.

- Guild leaders (rank 0 GM players), by default, may obtain Guild RvR Missions by talking to the RvR mission General. Guild leaders may also, by permission, allow other guild members to obtain Guild RvR Missions. (Type "/gc info" to view the new commands.)

- To obtain missions from the General, the guild leader selects the "Guild Mission" option, and then selects the enemy realm in which the mission is to be conducted. Upon selecting the enemy realm, the mission is granted to the entire guild.

- When a mission is chosen, each member of the guild will have the mission display in the quest journal.

- Once a guild mission is granted, the guild will be required to complete all of the following (in any order) to receive the reward:

Complete 20 kill enemy missions.
Complete five guard kill missions.
Take 5 towers belonging to a particular realm.
Take 2 keeps belonging to a particular realm.

- Successful completion of a guild mission results in the following rewards for the guild: 4,000 guild realm points, 100 guild bounty points, a 24 hour 2% bonus to all magical damage and a 24 hour 2% bonus to all melee damage.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
<scribbles it all down. Puts hand up!>

"er can I change my vote now?"

Abomi

Fledgling Freddie
TBC has attack Mids... Easier for Jaxxal to kill.. Keep those warriors coming! :worthy:

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
BaF had hib till this night, and have alb right now.

Just came home from a 10 day vacation, but I think someone mentioned we completed another one earlier this week, dont know against which realm though.

/j

Farda

Fledgling Freddie
Wholdar said:
BaF had hib till this night, and have alb right now.

Just came home from a 10 day vacation, but I think someone mentioned we completed another one earlier this week, dont know against which realm though.

/j

We did alb last week, hib this week and are aiming on alb to next week :clap:

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
aran you should tell us your plans tbh, or hm na guess its much better spoiling full group fights instead, and when noticing that hibs lose put on speed and run like the wind :(

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
toxii said:
aran you should tell us your plans tbh, or hm na guess its much better spoiling full group fights instead, and when noticing that hibs lose put on speed and run like the wind :(

not sure what the 'hm na' bit means?
And if your accusing me of adding <shrug> now and again i might if i spot someone special <waves to Evita> or im feeling frustrated.
For every time ive added there are ten times i havent, but you wouldnt have seen me watching would you? i show a lot more restraint then most groups that swarm fighting soloers without regard to the situation.
As for using speed and running, what would you advise me to do, stand and take on a full group?
Fact remains in recent times the only times ive seen people spare me when caught was Miracle in group after beating me in melee and Feathers after a long chase.
I was curious and asked a question, no harm in that is there, not suprised with hib going for alb missions given that they had invaded our frontier and we were to take keeps back, find the mid result interesting.

Placador

Fledgling Freddie
What u win doing that?
I just completed 1 and only have 2% melee and speel damage :(

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
CuddleBunny! said:
yet another fucking stupid poll :(

now now im sure theres sense in it somewhere....I have'nt found it yet so lemme know if you see it please ;)

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Cuddlebunny, please stop posting, you look more and more stupid every time you do.

CuddleBunny!

Banned
CstasY said:
Cuddlebunny, please stop posting, you look more and more stupid every time you do.
ah, well ok.. since you say so!

ooor... i'l just keep on posting cause i give fuckall about what you lot think about me? :fluffle:

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
CuddleBunny! said:

ooor... i'l just keep on posting cause i give fuckall about what you lot think about me? :fluffle:

If you don't care what people think about you, and you dont play the game anymore, why do you bother posting? Are you really finding the non pixel world that boring?

pip

Banned
CuddleBunny! said:

Yep we did notice cuddlebunny not so funny :twak: Get a real mans name like:eek7: pip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom