Guild Invites are go!

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
lol you don't want much do you? :p

Need to pratice! being a whiny bastard is hard work :p and thanks,now i don't have to jump on those walls luckily.

Seriously thought,seems it just don't go over 65kb/s as if something was throttling it. This is something i can live with thought

DaanLand

Fledgling Freddie
Hello Req, any chance of an update on which guilds got accepted please?

Understand you're busy, appreciate your time.

Regards

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Hello Req, any chance of an update on which guilds got accepted please?

Understand you're busy, appreciate your time.

Regards

There are two waves of guild beta invites, the first lot were the ones we sent out on the 15th and these were the guilds who were contacted way back last year when the guild beta signup originally happened. We contacted those guilds again about a month ago to get up-to-date invite lists from them. For guilds that weren't selected in that wave we have the 'Bang Your Drum' contest which closed yesterday. Magnus is in the process of contacting the guilds who were picked from that thread and everyone who's won should have heard from him by Monday. We won't list the guilds that won as some guilds don't want the attention but if guild leaders want to advertise their good news then that's up to them.

DaanLand

Fledgling Freddie
There are two waves of guild beta invites, the first lot were the ones we sent out on the 15th and these were the guilds who were contacted way back last year when the guild beta signup originally happened. We contacted those guilds again about a month ago to get up-to-date invite lists from them. For guilds that weren't selected in that wave we have the 'Bang Your Drum' contest which closed yesterday. Magnus is in the process of contacting the guilds who were picked from that thread and everyone who's won should have heard from him by Monday. We won't list the guilds that won as some guilds don't want the attention but if guild leaders want to advertise their good news then that's up to them.

hello req! hope you had a well deserved resting break :)

i originally completed (im pretty sure of it) the guild beta sign up a year ago, and never received an email only i got in recently from that sign up over a year ago :s

many thanks again for the kind response

pord

Fledgling Freddie
Here's to hoping my guild gets in so they can join in in the beta :D

/raises a tankard of bugman's XXXXXXXX

T

ThunderStorm101

Hey,

our guild leader of 21grams sent of our details (name email) for the guild beta on fri or sat, Any idea when we will reseive the invites/emails or how ever it works?

Cheers

,TS101

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
Once the invites are processed they will be sent individually to the people on your guild leaders list. That is assuming they match up to appropriate existing beta accounts on the war-europe.com website.

Khael

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe they want make new record with mail refreshing. Our F5 buttons are already messed up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom