Guild creation limit

Tholus

Fledgling Freddie
Guild creation limit reached again

There were many of you awaiting the possibility to create new guilds, and so all available slots have been rapidly filled on some servers. You may thus have to wait for a few days before new slots are available again, but rest assured that thr waiting time should be considerably reduced compared to the last time it happened.

Topic discussed already.
But after the friday news I think is still relevant.

My 2 pennies: before creating a stupid guild people should think a bit that this can be an obstacle for someone that may REALLy want to create something new...

Noone is entiteled to judge what is "stupid" so this is really a matter of common sense and good in-realm and cross-realm friendly beheviour.... but tbh some of that BB guilds or personal name guilds are really stupid!

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
My guild was deleted. Not that I care, cos I quit months ago. RIP Team Cow:(

Chilly

Balls of steel
TEAM COW GOT DELETED????
:(

They had better not delete my BG guild: Chilly's Uber Neon Tin Squad

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
Tholus said:
My 2 pennies: before creating a stupid guild people should think a bit that this can be an obstacle for someone that may REALLy want to create something new...

mkay

i still want a one man guild for my hero ;p

Edit: and why do you care?

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Chilly said:
TEAM COW GOT DELETED????
:(

They had better not delete my BG guild: Chilly's Uber Neon Tin Squad

Yeh I logged on last week to say hi, and got a message telling me the guild had been deleted, and there was some bug till I relogged where I was part of another guild, which I'm guessing had overwritten mine. They were all very confused when I started nattering away in alliance chat, as they'd only created that morning!

Wij

I am a FH squatter
[QUOTE='Shy]Yeh I logged on last week to say hi, and got a message telling me the guild had been deleted, and there was some bug till I relogged where I was part of another guild, which I'm guessing had overwritten mine. They were all very confused when I started nattering away in alliance chat, as they'd only created that morning![/QUOTE]

oooh, i hope that doesn't happen to mine :(

Cyfr

Banned
I heard Nolby Pride and PE were no longer needed, you could delete those...

trull

Fledgling Freddie
Thats what happens when you use arrays instead of lists in the source!!! :kissit:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i wonder if Nuts has been deleted, i hope not, its my refuge when i run off to hib/excal :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom