Uthgard Guild Midgard

Would you be interested in a Midgard guild on Uthgard

• Will be playing another realm, good luck though!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Hola,

As promised, I am making a thread about making a potential guild for Uthgard, I'm willing to organise and run it (Although I plan on anarchy, not interested in semi-super-like Officers and stuff, although this may change, depending on popularity.)

I want to pull at around 20 people from FH in order to make this work, and we can swell up our numbers with cool people in game.

The guild name is a working progress so far I'm thinking Gwadiens hoes.

My basic plan for the guild is to have a large pool of players who play together, with different time commitments (I accept *some* people have grown up, and can only play limited times.)

So in this respect I'd expect people to pool in for crafters and stuff (If you have had a kid since you last played DAOC, then there's your perfect crafter.) Guild taxation to partially fund crafters and then have crafting done at material cost.

If you are interested, any further discussion and contribution is welcomed.

PS. I have made the guild decision based upon the votes made on the other Uthgard thread, if there's a greater consensus to pick another realm then also please discuss that.

PSS. Also, if you could list the classes you are interested in playing, so once it gets going we can try and not have 56464572647365 Berserkers and no Healers at the late game. - I'll post my interest below, hopefully @BloodOmen will try and keep this OP updated for me. xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gwadien - Healer/Skald - Spellcrafter (?)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Do you have to own a copy of the game? Cause i got no idea where my original cd is

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
picked 3rd option LIVID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously tho good luck guys. ill be playing alb very casually so mebbe catch you in emain in a year or 2 :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Going hib with 3 broskis, sorry Gwad. Shall be playing Druid, Ment, Chanter, Bard to start off then moving on to Nightshade, not playing until it goes live though.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Really enjoy playing sorcerer again. Played alot of hib way back. Think I'll stick to alb for the re-release

Afran

Part of the furniture
Mid really the zerg realm atm and likely to be so on release so still be staying away from that~

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Aye, Mid makes up 40% of the total population atm apparently. Not sure which realm is the second biggest, I'd hazard a guess at Hib though given they have pretty broken RA's in OF.

This is only BETA though, that population could swing another way when it goes properly live. If it does stay the same however I can't see myself touching mid, not really interested in a zerg realm again.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Are DoTs still massively OP? I remember running around doing some of the biggest and baddest mobs with my aug shaman on the old Uthgard

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
Are DoTs still massively OP? I remember running around doing some of the biggest and baddest mobs with my aug shaman on the old Uthgard
Not sure how you managed to do lots of damage with dots on an aug shaman... Im full aug and the damage on dots have terrible variance.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Not sure how you managed to do lots of damage with dots on an aug shaman... Im full aug and the damage on dots have terrible variance.
it did require some time and a lot of kiting :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

Didn't seem overly impressive tbh, I was leveling with a Bone Army BD, the stacking single dots they got didn't kill yellows that quickly really.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
is it twitch mezz at max range ? so you get groups steam roll you cause they mezz at 1000+ range and assist train ?

Shimynor

One of Freddy's beloved
I want to sorc :( I wanted to play a charge tank... but no charge!

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Actually I am not too fussed about realm, just want people to play with

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Does that mean Bonedancers have there old lifetap? Infs there 9 sec dragonfang? And every shield class 9 sec stun again? :D

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
So if there was a mid group: 3 Savage 1 Zerker 1 Skald 2 healer 1 shammie? :D

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Does that mean Bonedancers have there old lifetap? Infs there 9 sec dragonfang? And every shield class 9 sec stun again? :D

Yup, 9 second Dragonfang and Bonedancers Lifetap has a 4s cooldown. Nightshades also have Avoid Pain again.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Might change my mind on what realm by the way.

leaning towards Alb now due to realm balance.

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
Old chars is deleted...
I must say that uthgard is freaking great. Its maybe a small business but to me a working AI is awesome. All other free shards have failed hard. Ofc the end game is rvr but until then its nice to see some sort of brains on the mobs.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Oye lads.

Is this still a thing?

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey, I've rolled on hib. Fancy some old school daoc!

blast from the past

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom