Guess what..... ?

Labbe

Fledgling Freddie
It's monday!

So get your GG's out and join the fun.
I think this was the day we all agreed on to atleast get some GG's out.

Slitzzz

Fledgling Freddie
Will try to get SU out but our normal RvR days is thusday and saturday :drink:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Will try convince some random albs to take me along :(

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
ok can you please let me know - by GG's you guys want 1 fg v's 1 fg action and if zergling's see you to try not to add?

If so please confirm and I will try to pass the word on. I would suggest taking your action to a specified realm (preferably one of the one's that has not got its keeps taken) then we can be sure that we all do now screw up each others fun.... otherwise have fun - Monday night have been great recently!

Sharkith

Corran

Part of the furniture
Hmmm, no point getting GG's out for 1fg vs 1fg.. every fight so far the group i been in (predominately GoP so we not even focused rvr) that lasted more then 30 seconds some lame arsed hib GG has gone and added into it. <shrug>

Lcea

Fledgling Freddie
Make group, leave keep 10 seconds later start fighting a hib rr9 group.. get added on by a hib rr9 group, log, play wow ;p

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
theres certianly a lot of hib ggs out, pandora, legacy, ga/nfd running 2fg on cfh, and some more
not seen much else though
but great fun so far :)

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Elendar said:
theres certianly a lot of hib ggs out, pandora, legacy, ga/nfd running 2fg on cfh, and some more
not seen much else though
but great fun so far :)

bollox tbh, we met ga once tonight

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
Lcea said:
Make group, leave keep 10 seconds later start fighting a hib rr9 group.. get added on by a hib rr9 group, log, play wow ;p

haha , but tbh wow sux hard so why bother ?

Imo it should be like that :

get zerged etc .. , log , go out , bang some random chicks etc ...

Vladamir

FH is my second home
No finger pointing but there were definately a number of instances where 2 hib groups were in very close proximity to one another. Only 1 or 2, maybe 3 fights did we not come up against 2fg/1fg with adds :eek:

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
legacy have been avoiding adding a lot today, to the extent of missing some fights because another grp adds after, and pandora have been fairly good too
but so many times ga or nfd added

still, great first night back after small break :) action tonight is great fun

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Elendar said:
legacy have been avoiding adding a lot today, to the extent of missing some fights because another grp adds after, and pandora have been fairly good too
but so many times ga or nfd added

still, great first night back after small break :) action tonight is great fun

take ur beating like a man ffs

Lcea

Fledgling Freddie
3fg mids on stick, 2fg hibs on stick with 1fg following behind...

1fg vs 1fg night didnt last very long did it ;p

feril

Fledgling Freddie
Great 1fg vs 1fg today specially the fights NFD, Legacy and straefs grp.. /bow to the other mids that dident add in the fights.

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah I havent had this many 8v8 fights since NF came in one night, dunno if I really had it in OF either, was great fun and even saw alot of other grps inc in the middle of the fight and then just turning away to let us finish... BIG PROPS to those groups, much honor.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
feril said:
Great 1fg vs 1fg today specially the fights NFD, Legacy and straefs grp.. /bow to the other mids that dident add in the fights.
Group m8s bitching for saying 'Straef's group' so just say 'Straef & co' or smtn, might please em :p Did have some good rvr tonight, shame group disbanded pretty soon and I joined kinda late x<

Martok

Part of the furniture
Straef said:
Group m8s bitching for saying 'Straef's group' so just say 'Straef & co' or smtn, might please em :p Did have some good rvr tonight, shame group disbanded pretty soon and I joined kinda late x<

get many more runs in after i left straef??? aye we did get a few good fights!!!!

feril

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:

to late to edit to straef & co :p

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Martok said:
get many more runs in after i left straef??? aye we did get a few good fights!!!!
Meant today's group, not night before :p
feril said:
to late to edit to straef & co :p
Ah well, they'll live :>

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Straef said:
Will try convince some random albs to take me along :(

ill duo with on my 34 shaman ok? <3

/edit

out of curiosity, how many alb/mid/hib grp's were out?

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
I counted at least 3, House of Smek, Maelstrom combo group and savage conclave. That was at least in albion from 10 - 11 GMT. I am sure that there was at least 1 other group.

Scunner

Fledgling Freddie
Had a Rising Force guild group out last night which Straef joined :) Even got the git on ts :)

Had some Great fights with legacy and a mid group, met 2-3fg quite a number of times but was still a fun night :)

At the moment we run Monday, Wednesday, and maybe thursday Sunday too from next week. All other times are just adhoc 2-3 member groups.

Nice to see some old faces back last night like Elender :)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Huntingtons said:
ill duo with on my 34 shaman ok? <3

/edit

out of curiosity, how many alb/mid/hib grp's were out?
Didn't check last night. Not all that mutch I think, not as mutch as 2 days ago anyway ;p
Scunner said:
Had a Rising Force guild group out last night which Straef joined :) Even got the git on ts :)
And you loved it ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom