Guess what..... ?

Nilmeia

Fledgling Freddie
Elendar said:
theres certianly a lot of hib ggs out, pandora, legacy, ga/nfd running 2fg on cfh, and some more
not seen much else though
but great fun so far :)

No we didn't run with NFD and yes we added on those who added several times on us before that night (eh, Maelstrom ??). Otherwise we ignored all other FG vs FG fights.

Anyways, was real fun :D Give more such nights.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Uhm i guess some1 can't stand to lose sometimes ^^

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
maybe its the losing against unfair numbers they dont like?

Gahn

Resident Freddy
When u gonna provide proofs of what u are implying (aka NFD and GA or whoever running on stick), get back to me Stupeh, else it just happens sometimes when 30 ppl of same side runs in same place.
And your rants over NFD are becoming old and disturbing from my point of view.

Disclaimer: i'm retired from game and no more an Officer NFD, hence my views should be considered personal and not related in any manner to NFD etc etc

Nilmeia

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
Disclaimer: i'm retired from game and no more an Officer NFD, hence my views should be considered personal and not related in any manner to NFD etc etc

Come back, gimp.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
ok so in answer to my earlier question what you are all saying is something like this:

Adding is to be discouraged at all times and we get pissed off when you add. If you do add we will come and add on you most likely and then you'll be sorry. We of course don't add but they did and so we got them back or something like that?

Whatever the case it seemd you guys had a good time.

Some of us low RR zerglings came along to eras after 10pm and got fried by several groups of mid to high rr Mids who really knew their stuff. They added sure but we were of course a kind of mini zerg 2+ fgs.

Enjoyed it even if I was out cold face down. Impressed.

Now can anyone answer my question which group of mids were in Hibernia giving us complete hell for over an hour? You guys were at mach 10 and all over us for ages - nice work. Boy was it tough trying to get past you.

Sharkith

Nilmeia

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
GA don't run on stick they just radar to victory...

Could say the same about u...

Gamah is a radar user omg /whine /whine !!!

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
Now can anyone answer my question which group of mids were in Hibernia giving us complete hell for over an hour? You guys were at mach 10 and all over us for ages - nice work. Boy was it tough trying to get past you.

Sharkith

If you were in the "albzerg" outside a tower near the water then I think you met most of the midgroups at one time or another, we (HoS) had 2-3 fights against you there and I saw SC there too one time I think. Not sure if Mael and SU+BaF roamed past you as well a cpl o times.

First time we encountered you was a little more south of that tower when we charged you, and a cpl minutes later SC came along when there were a few of you left.
Was fun fighting against bigger numbers that time, good training for an inexperienced group as ours ;)

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
BTW...

Keep this going on atleast mondays, preferably wednesdays atleast as well. Will be kinda hard to keep a good scene of GGs going for entire weeks since we have a lower pop than other servers.

However if GGs concentrate on 1-3 days a week and try to run on the same days we will have lots and lots more of these wonderful evenings.

GO PRYDWEN, we are not dead, we have just been taking a nap ;)

(sorry for dblpost, was too late to edit last one :p +1)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Dumle said:
If you were in the "albzerg" outside a tower near the water then I think you met most of the midgroups at one time or another, we (HoS) had 2-3 fights against you there and I saw SC there too one time I think. Not sure if Mael and SU+BaF roamed past you as well a cpl o times.

First time we encountered you was a little more south of that tower when we charged you, and a cpl minutes later SC came along when there were a few of you left.
Was fun fighting against bigger numbers that time, good training for an inexperienced group as ours ;)

nope we were the Hib 'zerglings' near Eras spire. We got caught between a medium rr and a very high rr group and it was nasty !

:)

Anyway we enjoyed it - Mondays are going to be the 'zergling' nights for the foreseeable future we bring a lot of rr1's and 2's with us nearly every week and are usually totally unopted. It is supposed to be a bit of a laugh.

Boat of zerglings

Zergling 1 "Sharkith you stink did you fart?"

Zergling inept leader "All jump when I say so."

Zergling 1 "Domf"

Three splashes

Zergling 3 "errr I am errr...."

Zergling 1 "LOL!"

Zergling inept leader "Jump!"

The rest jump

Zergling 3 "LOL I think I am in the north sea."

Zergling inept leader "Swim east! We will see you later! LOL..."

Or

Zergling inept leader "Ok now we have the hole in the wall did anyone bring a ram?"

The wind blows in your ears....

It is always chaos with Dads army and mostly it is very funny ...

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
When u gonna provide proofs of what u are implying (aka NFD and GA or whoever running on stick), get back to me Stupeh

i never said they ran on stick, infact the only reference ive made in the post about nfd was saying that you dont intentionally add.. have i got something wrong? :s

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
dopi said:
Hahahaha....ofc we do! :eek:

radar, seems so quite often, victory.. ahh well, 1 out of 2 is something

dopi rocks though, you should go run with other decent players :/

Gahn

Resident Freddy
stupeh said:
i never said they ran on stick, infact the only reference ive made in the post about nfd was saying that you dont intentionally add.. have i got something wrong? :s

In fact u agreed with Elendar who said that, in fact u said that they (Mids) won't have fun beeing overnumbered, so yes u did miss summit; or tried to on purpose :eek7:

Anyway nm, not my job no more really

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
i didnt agree with him, please show me where i said.. i agree elendar! i said "dont worry elendar, nfd dont intentionally add". i must take more english lessons if that actually means i agree'd with him, i seem to be forgetting things :/

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
Im making this post on behalf of myslef \o/ what im about to post has come from myself & i speak only for myself & not my guild although some might agree/disagree with what i say :)

Can we now drop the NFD/GA always add ?

The night this happened, it was a zergy night by all 3 realms.. *adding* happens & if you think NFD add on purpose.. there were alot of hib groups out that night & most the action was around DC/Crim area iir. As a caster & MA for our grp as soon i see enemy i begin to nuke asap, yup a couple of times that night we added & im not denying that, I had no idea if the grp we added on were losing or winning, with alot of enemy about that area i didnt have time to /send someone in other group & ask if they needed help..something i sometimes do. How was i supposed to know if we never added then that other hib grp died that they would not /send one of our grp to whine at us for not helping!? Im not sayng they would have..but how did we know? ..If someone /send our grp & said somehting like "please dont add on us again" then fair enough, we would not have done it anymore & as soon we seen that group in battle we would have continued on our way...but we had no-one send to any of us about anyone being mad about us adding, so as far as i was aware, we were helping them out...until someone (not mentioning names) from a grp we added on /yells abuse at all our grp & this was the first i knew that another grp didnt want us to add.
In the past ive been in grps that have been added on & a few times its saved our ass ^^ other times we didnt need help.. but i guess the grps that add dont do it intentionally & do it thinking they are helping than just add for easy RP as some think.

We were not looking to add on fights. We like any other GG prefer 8v8 ..afterall its why we put time & effort into a GG to have good 8v8 battles..but sometimes adding happens.

As for Elendar's comment:
ga/nfd running 2fg on cfh

NFD & GA never ran side by side as you think.

Your group is good, 9/10 you gank any FGvFG with ease. If you do get *add* is it such a bad thing for a bit of a challenge? even with add you will probably still win 9/10! Surely when you gank 2fg+ its a much better *buzz* than rolling over a FG of randoms/lower RR grps all night that basically dont stand a chance unless most of your grp are AFK (most unlikely!) ?

Any grp will get rolled now & then by another FG or by *add/zerg* no matter how *uber* it is ..its an mmorpg & it happens weather you like it or not, its happened to groups ive been in plenty of times, I dont /send or /yell abuse nor do i come on FH to whine ... i live with it & continue..

mmorpg+pvp+zergs=add happens :fluffle:

The group involved that night with NFD have had talks, & we hope we can put this episode behind us. One thing hib/pryd DOES have is a strong/friendly community & one that im proud of, Things like the above happen, but im sure we are all old/sensible enough to put this behind us & move on :)

To the grp involved, im sorry our grp added on your fights & spolied them..im as much to blame as i was the MA & its me who picked the targets 1st for others to /assist & i assure you when we did add i thought we were helping & not *leech* RP :(

Bops

Gamah

Banned
Nilmeia said:
Could say the same about u...

Gamah is a radar user omg /whine /whine !!!

I dont have a suspisious play style so you can't really :/

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
So your group runs and prefers 8v8 fights, but you didn't know that other guild groups would not want you adding, unless you were told about it? Seems strange.. but nm.

I think people would drop the 'you always add' if reasons for saying it weren't given. I can't see how it's possible for people to say they don't add when even while still fighting a group, someone gets a PM asking where the fight is. 8 v 8 and another group wants to know where you are, of course i could be mistaken and that you just want to know so you can avoid the area until the fight is over, but most would disagree.

Last thing.. if we're all "old/sensible enough to put this behind us & move on" then please inform your guild members that ignoring pm's from people who are attempting to solve the problems isn't a very 'sensible' thing to do.

But anyway, we shall see what happens this evening.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
stupeh said:
So your group runs and prefers 8v8 fights, but you didn't know that other guild groups would not want you adding, unless you were told about it? Seems strange.. but nm.

I think people would drop the 'you always add' if reasons for saying it weren't given. I can't see how it's possible for people to say they don't add when even while still fighting a group, someone gets a PM asking where the fight is. 8 v 8 and another group wants to know where you are, of course i could be mistaken and that you just want to know so you can avoid the area until the fight is over, but most would disagree.

Last thing.. if we're all "old/sensible enough to put this behind us & move on" then please inform your guild members that ignoring pm's from people who are attempting to solve the problems isn't a very 'sensible' thing to do.

But anyway, we shall see what happens this evening.

See Stupeh u can't make a fool of any1 since u just remarked that i was right.

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Add

Zerg

Radar

Seems the old FH whine is coming back to live again too Fg wise ;p

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Quinlan said:
Add

Zerg

Radar

Seems the old FH whine is coming back to live again too Fg wise ;p

Eh u know peeps must have summit to whine over always, when there's no1 to fight cause of it, when there are ppl to fight cause they are too many, and so on ^^

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
See Stupeh u can't make a fool of any1 since u just remarked that i was right.

Stop seeing what you want to see, and stop taking an idea you think of and running away with it. When i said i hadn't mentioned any names, or that i hadn't said anyone adds, it was true, now it's not, but when i made the comment it was, or can you not see this?

The only one making a fool of themselves is you.. try reading things in the order they are written.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
stupeh said:

i think u will find that the majority of NFD have u/hobbes on ignore, rather than biting on ur comments all the time we felt it was the best and easiest way for us to move on from this tbh and no, we wont be indulging u in the shit throwing

Gahn

Resident Freddy
stupeh said:
Stop seeing what you want to see, and stop taking an idea you think of and running away with it. When i said i hadn't mentioned any names, or that i hadn't said anyone adds, it was true, now it's not, but when i made the comment it was, or can you not see this?

The only one making a fool of themselves is you.. try reading things in the order they are written.

Kids are always funny, when caught with hands in marmelade they always turn around and say "It wasn't me!!!". U ain't an exception. Keep up the good work u make me laugh at least :eek7:

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
love.gif

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
Jupiter said:
i think u will find that the majority of NFD have u/hobbes on ignore, rather than biting on ur comments all the time we felt it was the best and easiest way for us to move on from this tbh and no, we wont be indulging u in the shit throwing

nfd get sad when told not to add? :(

legacy manage not to add, even severance, the old kings of the zergyaddydoom managed it a bit (ye gods!)

oh and /hug quin :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom